High-quality, dependable activewear is a wardrobe staple of every health enthusiast. While a simple t-shirt may get the job done, it lacks some serious features that make it a less than desirable option when choosing workout gear. This is where yoga tank tops have a distinct advantage. Constructed of breathable and sweat-wicking material, yoga tank tops provide active individuals a cool and comfortable option to help them power through even the most strenuous sessions.
When choosing a tank top, there are several important factors to consider. Breathability and moisture-wicking technology are critical because let’s be honest, no one wants to suffer through a workout miserable and drowning in their own sweat. Other factors to consider are design, construction, and fit. Pulling at your clothing and having to constantly adjust and re-adjust is a real pain, so finding the perfect combination of style and fit is extremely important. Another thing to keep in mind is proper coverage. No one wants their bits and pieces exposed for the world to see, so make sure that you look for a tank that isn’t going to accidentally expose things you’d rather leave to the imagination.
List of Yoga Tank Tops In 2017
- List of Yoga Tank Tops In 2017
- 10. Podom Women’s Sleeveless Crew Neck Tank Top
- 9. Tough Cookie Women’s Burnout Tank (3 Pack)
- 8. Dibest Women’s Performance Tank
- 7. icyZone Racerback Women’s Tank
- 6. Epic MMA Gear Burnout Racerback Tank
- 5. Queenie Ke Women’s Cowl Back Tank
- 4. icyZone Built In Bra Strappy Tank
- 3. icyZone Racerback Tank Top
- 2. Epic MMA Gear Burnout Racerback (3 Pack)
- 1. 90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Tank Top
- Related Posts:
10. Podom Women’s Sleeveless Crew Neck Tank Top
The Podom crew neck tank top is constructed of light, breathable material and is a great option when you’re looking for a tank that will help you stay dry during your workout. It is made of high-quality polyester and spandex which allows for ease of movement due to its ability to stretch. The tank features a racerback design and a small split in the back to allow for increased air circulation. If you’re looking for a tank that has great coverage, this is definitely it as it features a crew neckline and rests comfortably at the hips. While this can be a great feature, it may not be suitable for those who find a bit of a lower neckline more comfortable during their sessions.
- Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, great coverage
- Neckline may be too high for some, fit may be slightly small (make sure you hand measure before choosing a size)
9. Tough Cookie Women’s Burnout Tank (3 Pack)
The Tough Cookie tank is super cute, lightweight, comfortable and stylish. Each tank features a unique design and comes in a variety of colors. This tank is 60% high-quality cotton and 40% polyester making it soft, comfortable, and even easy to pair with your non-workout clothes for a casual, hip outfit. It comes in both regular and loose fit, but make sure to measure before purchasing so you know which one is appropriate for your taste. This tank features a racerback design and allows for the perfect amount of flexibility and movement to ensure both comfort and performance.
- Lightweight, breathable, high-quality material, sof
- Sizing may be a bit tricky, cotton may shrink if improperly cared for
8. Dibest Women’s Performance Tank
The Dibest women’s performance tank is the perfect choice for those who prefer a top that stays put. This tank is 63.1% Polyamide, 31.4% Polyester, and 5.5% Spandex which allows for the perfect amount of stretch and flexibility. On the more fitted side, this tank conforms perfectly to your body’s contours while allowing complete range of motion. It features a racerback design to allow for comfortable movement and this super soft tank is even seamless, which seriously cuts down on chafing. Chest inserts are included as part of this top but can be removed if you’re not a fan of extra padding. The quick-dry material is another great feature, allowing you to power through your workout without feeling like you just ran through a sprinkler.
- Quick-drying, soft, seamless, body-contouring
- May be too fitted for some, some people may not like the removable chest inserts
7. icyZone Racerback Women’s Tank
The icyZone women’s tank is definitely a great choice for those who prefer a little extra style during their workout. This tank is 95% super-soft Rayon and 5% Spandex, making it ultra-comfortable with just the right amount of stretch. For the style-conscious fitness enthusiast, the rear of this tank features an open, draping back, adding a bit of flair to your workout ensemble. Even if style isn’t really your thing and you just want some extra ventilation, this tank will definitely get the job done. Speaking of versatility, it can even be paired with pants or shorts to create a stylish outfit outside the gym.
- Soft, stretchy, stylish, versatile
- May be too revealing for some
6. Epic MMA Gear Burnout Racerback Tank
The Epic MMA Gear tank is a great option for those who like to add a statement to their workout. This tank features an Indian symbol design on the front which is believed to represent the sound of the universe and is traditionally chanted at both the beginning and end of yoga sessions. It comes in a variety of colors and is super soft and lightweight. The burnout material allows for easy breathability, and the racerback construction makes stretching and movement easy and comfortable.
- Lightweight, breathable, stylish
- May be too see-through for some
5. Queenie Ke Women’s Cowl Back Tank
The Queenie Ke women’s tank is another great option for those looking to add some extra flair to their workout ensemble. It is 95% rayon and 5% Elastane making this tank soft, comfortable, stretchy, and sweat-wicking. Featuring an open, cowl back design, the tank allows you to show off your hard-earned work without exposing too much skin. It’s also great if you have a matching sports bra that you’ve been dying to show off. The bottom of the tank features a curved hem to help make sure you don’t show off anything you don’t mean to, while the open back allows for extra ventilation and ease of movement.
- Soft, stretchy, sweat-wicking material, stylish
- Open-back design may be too revealing for some
4. icyZone Built In Bra Strappy Tank
The icyZone built in bra tank is a seriously great option for those who appreciate some extra features in their workout gear. This tank has a built in bra which features a gorgeous strappy design in the rear. The tank is open and flowy in the back, draping down to allow for extra ventilation and to add some style to your workout gear. It is constructed of 90% polyester and 10% spandex, while the built in mesh lining is 90% nylon and 10% spandex. The fabric also wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry during your workout and the flat lock stitch design also minimizes chafing.
- Built in bra, moisture-wicking, stylish
- Open back may be too revealing for some, built in bra may not provide enough support
3. icyZone Racerback Tank Top
The icyZone racerback tank is a great option for those who prefer to keep their workout clothing a bit more on the simple side. This tank is 95% polyester and 5% spandex making it breathable and quick-drying. The moisture-wicking material helps keep you dry during your workout and the flatlock seams help reduce chafing. It is slightly fitted, but allows for just the right amount of stretch, making all ranges of movement easy and comfortable. It also features a crew neckline for just the right amount of coverage, and the heathered fabric is soft, durable, and flexible.
- Soft, sweat-wicking, durable
- Design may be too fitted for some
2. Epic MMA Gear Burnout Racerback (3 Pack)
The Epic MMA Gear burnout racerback is a wonderful option for those who want to stock up on a comfortable, stylish tank. The burnout material is lightweight and breathable, helping to keep you cool during your training. Each tank also features a unique design to help express your style and comes in a variety of color options. The racerback design allows for ease of movement and flexibility and the crew neckline and length provide the perfect amount of coverage.
- Soft, breathable, lightweight, stylish, good coverage
- Burnout material may be too see-through for some, sizing runs a bit small
1. 90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Tank Top
The 90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex tank is another great choice for those who prefer to keep their workout clothing on the simple, yet fashionable side. Constructed of 92% high-quality nylon, and 8% spandex, this tank is the perfect mix of comfort and functionality. The moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry while training, and the interlocking stitching makes sure you won’t suffer from chafing. This tank features a racerback design to allow for ease and flexibility of movement, and a crew neckline and high low hem for the perfect amount of coverage.
- Soft, breathable, sweat-wicking, good coverage
- May be too fitted for some