They may seem like an optional tool to toss in your gym bag, but weight lifting straps are a very effective and helpful accessory when trying to hit your PR. Not only are you protecting your wrist bones and nerve endings while wearing them, but they can help you lift heavier weights compared to not wearing them at all. However, it’s always important to keep in mind that not all are the same and with each strap comes different features and capabilities.
10. Grip Power Pads Heavy Duty Pro Metal Lifting Steel Hook Padded Wrist Straps
Grip Power Pad’s heavy duty weight lifting straps are a very durable and lasting product for any gym-dedicated athlete. The straps themselves come in either class or reversed options, tailored for any bar you may be working with. In addition, the straps are super comfortable and extra wide to provide a more lasting fit. In addition, you can also adjust the straps themselves depending on your wrist size.
- Comes in either classic or reversed options
- Extra wide straps for a comfortable grip
- Fully adjustable hooks
9. Meister MMA Neoprene-Padded No-Slip Weight Lifting Straps for Grip
Meister MMA weight lifting straps are great for those who tend to slip more when lifting due to their unique built-in padding. Not to mention, there are a variety of colors for you to choose from. The straps themselves are ultra durable and can last for years under the right care. The straps are also fully adjustable, up to 23 inches.
- Variety of color options to choose from
- Comfortable padding
- Fully adjustable
8. 321 Strong Premium Cotton Lifting Straps
The 321 Strong cotton weight lifting straps are great for gym-goers on a budget. The straps are comfortable and easy to use, not to mention, also very easy to clean. Also, the straps feature built-in foam padding provides a strong layer of protection. Plus, the company also provides a vinyl carrying bag for easier portability.
- Easy to wash (machine washable)
- Comfortable foam padding
- Includes carrying bag
7. Nayoya Wellness Weight Lifting Straps
The Nayoya Wellness weight lifting straps are one of the best on the market. The straps are fully adjustable and made of a strong material, with neoprene padding for a more comfortable fit. The straps can help you better grip your bar, preventing any slipping from hand sweat and preventing excess injury. The company also provides a carrying pouch to eliminate portability issues to and from the gym.
- Strong gripping surface
- Built-in neoprene padding
- Comes with a carrying pouch
6. Rip Toned Lifting Straps & Wrist Wraps Bundle
The Rip Toned weight lifting straps and wrist wraps come in an array of colors to choose from and are endorsed by the 20114 weightlifting championship powerlifter Kevin Weiss. The straps and wraps themselves are very comfortable and durable, with powerful padding to prevent injury.
- Comes in a variety of colors to choose
- Includes 2 lifting straps and 2 wrist straps
- Endorsed by 2014 weightlifting championship powerlifter Kevin Weiss
- Top 10 Weight Lifting Gloves for Women 2019 Reviews
- Top 9 Adjustable Weight Lifting Benches 2019 Reviews
- Weight Lifting Belts for Men Reviews
- Best Weight Lifting Gloves for Men Reviews
- Custom Weight Lifting Belts Reviews
5. Ipow 18.5″ Professional Quality Wrist Straps
These Ipow straps are 18.5 inches long and perfect for any type of exercise. The fit is highly adjustable thanks to the velcro closing. The straps are made of an elastic polyester that provides strength and durability. They also feature a thumb loop for extra support. The Ipow straps are also covered by a one year warranty.
- Thumb loop
- One year warranty
4. Harbinger Big Grip No-Slip Nylon Lifting Straps
If you are looking for a lot of wrist support, these are the straps for you. The Harbinger Big Grip No-Slip Nylon Lifting Straps feature a large Neoprene padding to provide extra comfort and support. The strap is 11.5 inches long and has a non-slip grip for extra strength. They are available in one size and are highly adjustable.
- Adjustable sizing
- Great for heavy lifting
3. Nordic Lifting Wrist Wraps + Lifting Straps Bundle
For those looking for a little extra, check out this Nordic Lifting bundle. In this pack comes a pair or wrist straps and a pair of lifting straps. They are made of a durable and strong cotton. The straps are padded for extra comfort and are available in a variety of colors. The wrist straps are one size fits all.
- Comes with wrist straps and lifting straps
- One year warranty
2. Lifting Wrist Straps by Rip Toned
The Rip Toned Lifting Wrist Straps come in a color and design to suit everybody’s needs. These straps have a no slip grip that will help you improve your weight lifting in no time. They are made of a heavy duty cotton and are very strong. Plus, if you are unsatisfied in any way, the company promises a lifetime money back guarantee.
- Available in a number of colors
- Money back guarantee
- No slip grip
1. Anvil Fitness Lifting Straps
The best weight lifting wrist straps of 2017 are the Anvil Fitness Lifting Straps. These straps are ideal for all types of workouts including kettlebell, dumbbell, barbell, and more. They also feature integrated foam padding to reduce injuries and provide extra support. The Anvil Fitness straps are super durable, comfortable, and can be wrapped around the bar two to three times.
- Padded for comfort
- Great for any type of lifting