“Experts” in fitness have trashed lifting belts for decades, making such claims as hindering athletic performance, acts as a brace for your core, etc. Rather you believe it or not; the scientific data doesn’t lie. If you’re going to be lifting, pulling, or pushing weight, you will benefit from using a weight belt. Sticking points become a thing of the past, you’ll achieve higher rates of muscle fiber activation. The combination of all these effects will lead to a bigger, stronger, healthier you.
10. iiSPORT Weight Lifting Belt – Back Support 6″ Weightlifting Belt
The iiSport Weightlifting Belt. With its ergonomic design and flame laminated fabric to keep the athlete comfortable yet dynamic, this belt is ideal for CrossFit, squats, and powerlifting. Another great feature of this product is its tech gel Velcro back support which allows the belt to stay rigid and secure but easy to manipulate and adjust to your desired comfort.
The outer polyester fiber construction coupled with a ultra-light gel and foam core is fully adjustable with a secure, durable Velcro strap to keep your lifts strict.
- Easily adjustable for maximum comfort
- Ultra-light foam and polyester construction
- Flame laminated, abrasion resistant fabric
- Ideal for dynamic lifts that require superior biomechanics
9. ProFitness Weightlifting Belt
Next on the countdown is the ProFitness Weightlifting belt. Boasting a width of six inches, this belt is sturdy. Olympic weightlifting or powerlifters would benefit most with the amount of core and back rigidity this belt offers. The six-inch width and contoured design of this belt, combined with being adjustable, will keep your core engaged while executing compound movements.
ProFitness want to ensure the users of their fitness products have the highest quality tools at their disposal, so the company offers a 60-day money back guarantee on their belts, regardless of your reasoning.
- Contoured design allows the belt to stay secure to the core while performing
- Six-inch width covers and compresses a larger surface area, strengthening the core up to 25% more.
- Full 60-day money back guarantee
- Top 9 Adjustable Weight Lifting Benches 2019 Reviews
- Top 15 Best Weight Lifting Gloves for Men 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Women Weightlifting Belts 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Weight Lifting Wrist Straps 2019 Reviews
8. FlexFitness Lever Buckle Powerlifting Belt
We have the FlexFitness Lever Buckle Powerlifting Belt. This weight lifting belt is one of a kind with its unique, heavy-duty metal buckle that keeps the belt from sliding up your torso and reducing pressure on your back during power lifts. The perks don’t stop there, FlexFitness ensures their belts are as durable as they come, this belt is no exception. Made with very durable and stiff material with protective layers of suede, all bundled together with heavy duty stitching. To put the icing on the cake, this belt is USAPL and IPF compliant, so if powerlifting is your game, this is the belt for you.
- Heavy duty metal buckle keeps the belt secure
- Durable, high material construction
- IPF and USAPL compliant
7. ProFitness Genuine Leather Workout Belt
This belt is excellent. The leather construction and double belt loop will ensure the wearers core stability and maximum explosiveness with all you lifts. ProFitness offers four-inch width lumbar support, which is crucial for maintaining proper posture when lifting heavy weight, twisting, pushing, and pulling. The beauty of this belt is its simplicity. Just an old-school leather belt that gets the job done. There is a trade-off, you have to ensure you take proper measurements of your belly before you choose your size.
- Genuine leather construction
- Double metal belt loop
- ProFitness 60 day money back guarantee
6. LIFT Powerlift/ Weight Lifting Belt
This weightlifting belt is a tank, with a width of four inches, a 13 millimeter (1/2 inch) thickness, and a single metal belt loop, You’re going to see heavier lifts and more gains when properly utilizing this belt. One of the best features of this belt is its versatility; you can use it for CrossFit, Strongman, Olympic lifting, bodybuilding, etc. The possibilities are endless. The non-tapered design of this belt makes it ideal for maximum support, so heavy lifts won’t be much of an issue.
- Four-inch width and ½ thickness
- Genuine leather
- Ideal for all disciplines
5. Harbinger Weightlifting Belt
Harbinger is revered amongst weightlifters for their outstanding products; the same holds true for their weightlifting belt. At five inches, the width is beyond adequate. Even with its thickness, flexibility isn’t an issue. Comfortable cell foam pads the interior and the abrasion-resistant fabric keeps chafing to a minimum.
- Five-inch width
- Highly flexible
- Heavy gauge steel buckle
4. Harbinger Padded Leather Weightlifting Belt
At no surprise, Harbinger is back on our list. The padded leather belt is contoured to hug the body tightly without giving up a solid leather construction. This is a heavy duty belt at the six-inch width and robust heavy duty stitching. Just be sure to choose the proper size, Harbinger makes this easy with detailed instructions and sizing charts.
- Heavy duty stitching
- Six-inch width
- Excellent customer service
3. Valeo 4 Inch Padded Leather Lifting Belt
Valeo has found its way into most gyms, no matter where you go, you will see the distinctive Valeo on the back. The quality speaks for itself with top quality cowhide construction, four-inch width, double prong roller buckle, and heavy duty stitching. This belt will last you decades with its simplicity, durability, and quality.
- Top Quality Cowhide Construction
- Metal double prong roller
- Heavy duty
2. Fire Team Fit Weightlifting Belt
Fire Team designed their weightlifting belt with the promotion of proper form, injury reduction, and maximizing athletic performance in mind. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a veteran weightlifter, this belt will perform. Designed to be ergonomically superior to its counterparts, the lightweight construction and precise contours intended to shape the body types associated with its size.
- Extremely lightweight
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Can accommodate any weightlifting style.
1. Dark Iron Fitness Genuine Leather Pro Weight Lifting Belt
Finally, Dark Iron Fitness has a reputation for top of the line fitness products; this belt is the gold standard. These belts are built to last. Their belts don’t wear out; no imitation leather or cheap parts. You’ll see the difference the first time you put this belt on and move some iron. It doesn’t feel bulky or constricting; it’s perfect. Lightweight and compact at just one and a half pounds, it almost feels weightless. If you’re after the cream of the crop, Dark Iron Fitness delivers.
- Extremely Comfortable
- Four-inch width
- Lifetime Warranty