Keeping warm during winter seasons can be a dealbreaker when it comes to operating your online gadgets outside the protection of your home. For serial texters and mobile gamers, gloves may seem like an annoyance that can seriously get in the way of your delicate touchscreen. However, tech companies have recently come out with new and improved winter wear gloves to help aid those who need to use their phones in the cold.
15. Hill Mart Women’s Winter Touchscreen Gloves Lined Thick Warmer Windproof Gloves
If you’re looking for a fashionable pair of women’s gloves that are perfect to be used in inclement weather with your mobile device, this is the pair to look into. Hill Mart managed to construct a stylish pair of gloves, in either a button or butterfly design, with a thick, plush interior that can benefit any lady walking around during this cold season. More than fashionable for any occasion, it is a perfect accessory for anyone from walking around the city to waiting for your ride.
- Come in a button or butterfly design
- Perfect for texting in snowy or windy conditions
- Plush lining interior for a much more comfortable fit
- Fashionable for any occasion
14. VBIGER Thick Warm Texting Gloves Cold Weather Gloves Cycling Gloves for Men & Women
VIBGER Cold Weather Touchscreen Gloves are great for outdoors people who need to use their phone on a constant basis. Build with a thick interior design to especially keep hands warm for a longer period of time, they also include a back zipper to provide a better fit to prevent any cold air from entering the bottom of the gloves. The touchscreen tips are also specifically made to create a better experience using your mobile device in the cold without the need of removing any cold weather gear.
- Thick interior design to keep your hands warmer longer
- Perfect for hiking, driving, or other types of outdoor adventures
- Zipper on back for a better fit
- Touchscreen fingertips for a better experience using your mobile device
13. HiCool Touchscreen Gloves Thermal Gloves Driving Gloves for Men and Women
The HiCool Touchscreen Gloves are perfect for those looking to text in the winter or in inclement weather. The gloves have an elastic wrist construction that can prevent them from falling off. The anti-skid materials built into the palm of the gloves also help prevent any slipping in wet weather conditions. Not to mention, the gloves also come with a one year warranty.
- Built in anti-skid material into palm of gloves to avoid phone slipping
- Elastic wrist construction to prevent gloves from falling off
- Sensitive touch screen fingertips
- Gloves come with a one year warranty
12. LETHMIK Men’s Solid Magic Knit Gloves Winter Wool Lined with Touchscreen Fingers
The LETHMIK Men’s Touchscreen Gloves are great for heavy texters who want to be able to use their phones during the winter season. Due to the elastic properties of the gloves, they can perfectly fit most hands while still being soft and comfortable for extended use. The durability of these gloves proves to be effective in inclement weather. In addition, the gloves sport a special fingertip material to help text or interact with your mobile device more effectively in inclement weather.
- Super elastic qualities to fit most hands-
- Built from a soft and comfortable material for extended use
- Perfected for texting or typing in inclement weather
11. VBIGER Leather Gloves Winter Mittens Touchscreen Gloves
VIBER makes a great pair of leather touchscreen gloves that sport a classy design, perfect for any occasion. Made of durable PU leather, the palms are designed of an anti-skid silicone fabric to prevent your phone from slipping in more inclement weather. Not to mention, an incredibly affordable accessory, the gloves also feature a simple snap on the wrist to keep them in place during windier days.
- Made of durable PU leather
- Classic design makes it a suitable accessory for any occasion
- Anti-skid silicone palm fabric design help to prevent phone slippage in wet weather conditions
10. Timberland Men’s Ribbed Knit Wool Blend Gloves with Touchscreen Technology
Timberland Men’s Ribbed Knit Wool Touchscreen Gloves offer a modern classic on the average wool glove. With a ribbed design to help you use your smartphone in the cold, the gloves hold up well during winter seasons. Especially with the use of the elastic wrist to prevent the gloves from falling off, they can also easily be hand washed without any notice for shrinking or fading.
- Elastic wrist to prevent falling off
- Can easily be hand washed
- Ribbed design to help interact with any mobile device
- Come in a black or charcoal color
9. DearHouse Unisex Fleece Waterproof Winter Warm Gloves
The DearHouse winter gloves are ideal for outdoor use. They are lined with fleece for warmth and are windproof and waterproof. This makes them great for most outdoor activities, including driving, work, shoveling, and snowboarding. One of the best features of these gloves is the anti-slip silicone palm. This provides additional grip. These DearHouse gloves are comfortable, flexible, and affordable.
- Unisex design
- Non-slip palm for gripping
8. Dimore Women’s Screen Touch Gloves
For women trying to find a stylish glove that you can still wear while using your smartphone, look for further. These simply chic gloves will keep you looking great and feeling warm. They are comfortable and lined with fleece, which is ideal for those moderately cold days. Additionally, they are available in two fashionable colors and feature decorative pom poms. The Dimore gloves are also highly functional as touch screen gloves.
- Stylish design
- Soft and warm
- Great touch screen conductivity
- Money back lifetime guarantee
7. Metog Winter Touch Gloves
These touch screen gloves are great for moderately low temperatures. They are made of fleece and provide a bit of warmth. The Metog gloves are very basic in design and come at a very low price point. The best feature of these gloves is the nonslip palm and fingertips. This makes it incredibly easy to hold your phone without it slipping out of your hands. Additionally, these gloves come in four different colors and are designed to look great on both men and women.
- Unisex design
- Made of warm fleece
- Touch screen functionality works well
6. Tomily Women’s Touch Screen Gloves
The Tomily Women’s Touch Screen Gloves are great for ladies who want to look stylish and stay warm. These gloves are lined with fleece and very slim fitting. They feature a sleek design that is perfect for driving. The Tomily gloves have a two finger touch screen conductivity that is highly functional. They come in a range of different colors and have three buttons, which are a nice, stylish accent.
- Fleece lined and warm
5. Knolee Women’s Screen Gloves
Keep your fingers warm while texting with these Knolee gloves. These gloves were designed for women and have decorative buttons for an added flair. They are great in very cold weather and will keep your hands warm in below freezing temperatures. While being very functional as touch screen gloves, they are also super sleek and comfortable. They are available in a variety of colors.
- Chic and stylish design
- Not bulky
- Great touch screen functionality
4. Vbiger Winter Gloves Touch Screen Gloves
The Vbiger gloves were created with cyclists and commuters in mind. These gloves are made of a breathable and elastic lycra material that are both comfortable and functional. They provide a bit of protection from the cold. The Vbiger gloves also feature a non-slip palm, which makes it easy to hold your phone and highly usable two finger touch screen conductivity.
- Perfect for cyclists
- Non-slip palm
3. Agloves Touchscreen Gloves
With the Agloves Touchscreen Gloves, you can use any one of your fingers to play with your smart phone. That’s right, these gloves provide 10 finger functionality. They also feature a simplistic design and are available in one medium/large size. However, these gloves are not made to handle very low temperatures. If you are looking for conductivity over warmth, these are the gloves for you.
- Great for use with smartphones
- Simplistic design
- Provides ten finger functionality
2. iGotTech Texting Gloves
The iGotTech Texting Gloves are great for those looking for a touch screen glove with a simple design. These gloves are available in gray or black and come in one size fits all. They provide users with plenty of warmth and are very comfortable. The iGotTech Texting Gloves are also highly functional for texting and other smart phone activities. With an affordable price point such as this and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can’t go wrong.
- Provide warmth
- Excellent touch screen ability
- Machine washable
1. Timberland Men’s Magic Glove
This pair of gloves features three touch screen conductive fingers, which facilities outdoor use of a smartphone. While they are not the warmest gloves out there, they are extremely effective when using touch screen devices. These lightweight gloves are available in a variety of different colors.
- Three finger touch screen conductivity
- Machine washable
- Can fit both men and women
What to Look For When Choosing Touch Screen Gloves
There are a few factors you should take into consideration for purchasing your touch screen gloves.
Fit: First and foremost, your gloves should fit comfortably and correctly. Naturally, some gloves will fit your hands better than others. An ill-fitting glove can render your touch screen gloves unusable.
Material: This goes for both the material of the glove and the material of the conductive fingertips. Gloves can be made of anything from leather to fleece. The fingertips are usually made of one of two materials, special thread or conductive leather.
Warmth: Most likely, you will be using these gloves during the winter. You want to be sure they provide plenty of warmth for even the chilliest of days.
Conductivity: The conductivity of the glove will tell you how well it can be used with your touchscreen device. The fingertip material, resistance, and the placement of the conductive tips all play into this.
Durability: Your gloves should be able to last you for more than one season. Ideally, they should be functional for many years to come. In general, the cheaper a pair of gloves are, the less durable they will be.
Ease of Use: Some gloves may make using touch screens easier than others. Unless you want to personally try every pair of touch screen gloves, the best way to gauge the usability is by reading reviews.