It isn’t hard to find a water bottle on the market today, but with dozens to choose from, it can become a chore to figure out which ones are actually high in quality. There are several factors to consider before investing in any particular water bottle. You want something that is leak-proof so that it doesn’t spill all over the place. A bottle that can fit into bags of various sizes is another quality to look into as well.
Most desired features of a water bottle though will boil down to personal preference in the end as well as to what particular activity you need it for. Athletes, for instance, may need something that’s rather lightweight so that they can cart it around easier. Someone that wants something to take to the grocery store may not need something like that. We’ve taken all these factors into consideration and have found 14 of some of the coolest, high-quality water bottles that just about anyone can enjoy.
14. KING DO WAY 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 14. KING DO WAY 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 13. Sfee 25oz Vacuum Insulation Water Bottle – Double Wall, Stainless Steel, Leak-Proof
- 12. Justcook Vacuum Insulated 34oz Compact Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 11. Cool Travel Water Bottle Infuser from STACK!
- 10. Environmental Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle w/ Colorful Nylon Sleeve
- 9. Outdoor Water Bottle Bag + Strap
- 8. AVOIN colorlife 17oz & 32oz Sports Water Bottle
- 7. Mountain Source Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 6. BONISON Environmental Glass Water Bottle
- 5. Sfee 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 4. TOPOKO Cola style Vacuum Water Bottle Stainless Steel
- 3. Stainless Steel Water Bottle by Cool Elephant
- 2. Simian Insulated 40oz Water Bottle Flask for Hot/Cold Drinks
- 1. Swig Savvy Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle 32oz
- Related Posts:
This stainless steel bottle is made using vacuum insulated technology. That, along with a vacuum-sealed cap, helps to keep your drinks cold for up to nine hours. Hot beverages can last for up to 18 hours. It is scratch-resistant, and it features a cool, sleek design in two colors: gold or black.
- Lightweight for easier carrying
- Cap helps prevent accidental spills
- Can start to rust on the inside
13. Sfee 25oz Vacuum Insulation Water Bottle – Double Wall, Stainless Steel, Leak-Proof
The double wall vacuum system on the inside of the bottle allows your drinks to remain cold for 24 hours. In the meantime, hot beverages hold their heat for up to 12 hours. It has good durability as it is designed to be shatter-proof, rust-proof, shock-proof, and leak-proof. Aesthetically, it comes in five various colors of white, red, dark blue, black, and champagne.
- No sweat through the outside of the bottle
- Lightweight, especially considering its size
- Inside is prone to peeling
12. Justcook Vacuum Insulated 34oz Compact Stainless Steel Water Bottle
A stainless steel exterior and interior keeps hot liquid cool to the touch while also keeping the bottle sweat-free when filled with cold liquids. Both cold and hot beverages can preserve their temperatures for up to 12 hours. It is designed with an ergonomic lock switch in addition to a one-touch open and close button for easy operating with one hand.
- Leak-proof top also stops dust from entering
- Locking mechanism fights against spills
- Comes with a separate carrying pouch
- Not dishwasher safe or refrigerator safe
11. Cool Travel Water Bottle Infuser from STACK!
The infusion basket is super easy to remove and replace, a feature that makes this bottle perfect for those on-the-go. You can take it out camping, hiking, etc. so you can detox anywhere. It is simple to clean; just place on the top rack in the dishwasher and go. The bottle is designed to be impact-resistant and it can hold 24oz of drink.
- Infuser is large enough to fit various cuts of fruit
- Spill-proof lid
- Lacks a drinking spout
10. Environmental Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle w/ Colorful Nylon Sleeve
This reusable glass bottle is made using toxic-free material, and it is highly durable. It has a greater temperature tolerance when compared to other traditional glass bottles. Concerning its size, the convenient design allows it to fit easily in most bags from backpacks to purses. For simpler transportation, it comes along with a protective nylon sleeve that has a carrying strap.
- Shatter-resistant and leak-proof to add durability to the bottle
- Nylon sleeve aids in insulation
- May have trouble screwing on the cap tightly
- Although it is made shatter-resistant, it can still form cracks if dropped
9. Outdoor Water Bottle Bag + Strap
Made from high-density nylon, this has a drawstring opening and it is most ideal for outdoor recreational use. You should be able to attach this to most backpacks, bags, or duty belts. It is available in six different color designs: black, CP, brown, desert digital, ACU, and jungle digital.
- Easy-to-use drawstring opening
- Good durability
- Bag may be too small for most common water bottles
8. AVOIN colorlife 17oz & 32oz Sports Water Bottle
This eco-friendly bottle is made from high-quality Tritan plastic that is designed to be shatter-proof. It has a lid that securely locks in order to prevent leaks, and it is easy to carry thanks to the accompanying carrying strap. If you are looking for accurate beverage measurements, you can use the integrated scale in the bottle.
- One-click, easy open design can be especially useful for those at the gym
- Secure locking mechanism prevents the bottle from accidently opening
- Can have a strong plastic smell that may turn people off
- It is not insulated, so it will not keep your beverages cold or warm over time
7. Mountain Source Stainless Steel Water Bottle
This portable, lightweight bottle is insulated rather well so that hot beverages keep their warm temperature for up to 12 hours, while cold beverages remain chilled for up to 24 hours. It comes along with two leak-proof caps. You can flip on one cap to turn your bottle into a thermos for the likes of hot chocolate or anything else you want, or you can switch to the other cap to change it into a sports water bottle for cold beverages.
- Highly versatile due to the two interchangeable caps
- Good seal helps prevent accidental spills or leaks
- Can form rust on the bottom
6. BONISON Environmental Glass Water Bottle
The thick, shatter-resistant bottle has a curvature design in order to allow it to fit with ease into cup holders. To prevent leaks, it uses a silicone ring inside the cap that is both strong and safe. The wide mouth makes it simple to add ice, if desired. In addition, the silicone sleeve makes it slip-proof so there is little worry when you are carrying it.
- Convenient carrying handle
- Nice drink spout design
- Curvature shape to fit inside cup holders, especially in the car
- Lid is not as durable as the rest of the bottle as it can easily break
5. Sfee 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
With this bottle designed being tall and slim, it is not hassle to carry around. The protective nylon bag with an attached hoop helps with that also. This bottle is stainless steel on both the inside and out, and it has your hot beverages holding heat for up to 12 hours and your cold beverages staying cool for up to 24 hours.
- Tight screw-on lid keeps it leak-proof
- Double wall prevents outside sweat
- Inside material can peel, causing flakes to be seen in beverages
- Neck appears too narrow to fit in ice cubes
4. TOPOKO Cola style Vacuum Water Bottle Stainless Steel
Feel free to drop this stainless steel bottle in your bag without worrying yourself about leaks and spills as the lid screws on tight and stays on. The insulation keeps beverages cool for 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours. It has a sturdy, durable construction that should be able to withstand anything you put it through.
- It is both stain and odor resistant, so it should last you some time
- Versatile to be used as water bottle, mug, thermos for soup, etc.
- Beverages can get trapped inside of the cap
- Small opening makes it hard to fit in ice cubes
3. Stainless Steel Water Bottle by Cool Elephant
To ensure that your drinks remain fresh, this water bottle is made using safe materials that keeps it resistant from odors and other harmful bacteria in addition to bad tastes. The wide mouth makes cleaning super easy, and you should be able to add in ice without problem. It has a double wall interior to boost insulation so that it remains cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours. This double wall also fights against sweat.
- Does good at stopping sweat from forming on the outside
- Large mouth design for easy cleaning and adding ice, if wanted
- The cap can be awkward or difficult to put on right
2. Simian Insulated 40oz Water Bottle Flask for Hot/Cold Drinks
It is very simple to bring this water bottle with you anywhere you go due to the carabiner that lets you attach this bottle to your backpack or bag. The double wall vacuum insulation holds your beverages at a steady cold temperature that can last you the entire day. Meanwhile, hot drinks can keep their heat for up to six hours. The double wall and the matte finish also give this bottle its no-sweat properties.
- Eliminates condensation so that it doesn’t slip from your hold
- Keeps a good seal to stop leaks
- Can have durability issues, so it may not last long over time
1. Swig Savvy Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle 32oz
Swig Savvy’s double wall design in their water bottle not only keeps beverages cold for 24 hours, it prevents temperatures from transferring to your hand. In addition, it stops outside sweating in its place. The wide mouth makes adding in ice easier, and it also makes for quicker, simpler cleaning, emptying, and refilling. It is available in over 10 colors for those who like a little diversity in their color selection.
- Large enough so you do not have to refill frequently
- Wide mouth design
- Heavy duty, solid construction
- Can leak
- Issues fitting the straw into the bottle