A vibration exercise machine utilizes controlled vibrations, set to the correct frequency and amplitude, to cause muscle contractions that train muscles in a short period of time.
It is estimated that 12 exercises completed for one minute each can be equivalent to an hourlong workout at the gym. Vibration training offers multiple benefits including:
- Increased muscle strength
- Increased endurance
- Improved balance
- Helps combat cellulite
- Increased explosiveness
- Improved circulation
- Improved flexibility
15. DKN Technology Xg10 Series Whole Body Vibration Machine
The Whole Body Xg10 Vibration machine from DKN Technology features an integrated personal coach to take users through four preset programs – upper body, lower body, midsection and total body. The powerful, efficient machine offers 7 frequency settings and is capable of causing the muscles to contract between 20 to 50 times per second.
The DKN whole body vibration machine creates a consistent, vertical vibration across the platform as opposed to other machines that utilize tilted or rotational vibration that can cause stress to joints.
- No set up required
- Lifetime warranty on the body and frame; 2 year warranty on electrical components
- 330 pound user capacity
- High-density-grade steel along with carbon reinforcement
- 12G acceleration
- Low-speed, low-magnitude vibrating platform suitable for home or club use
14. 3G Cardio AVT 5.0 Vibration Machine
The 3G Cardio AVT 5.0 Vibration Machine offers 3 custom programs – stretching, strengthening, and massage, mostly vertical vibration, ergonomically correct handles, comfortable vibration platform, sleek design, and impressive power.
The machine also includes a removable 10mm dampening mat and a set of adjustable resistance straps with AVT performance handles.
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- ETL Certified
- State of the art electronic display
- Oversized platform offers the ability to comfortably perform both standing and lying exercises
- Durable and high-quality
- 1 year in-home labor warranty; 2 year part warranty
13. Personal Plus Vibration Machine
The Personal Plus Vibration Machine is ranked as one of the top pivotal vibration machines designed for home use. It features 5 integrated programs, 30 different speed settings, adjustable timers, and a large digital display.
As a bonus, it includes resistance bands, a full-length exercise mat, a towel, vibration surface dampening mat, and an informational exercise poster.
- Composed of fully reinforced steel with a powerful commercial grade motor
- Nearly double the G force output at half the price of most other machines
- Compact design and integrated wheels for increased portability
- 300 pound user capacity
- 20 x 13 inch platform
- 1.25 HP motor
12. Apollo Fitness Full Body Vibration Platform
Next on the list is the Apollo Fitness Full Body Vibration Platform. The machine features a powerful motor and a compact design that makes it easy to store and simple to transport from room to room. The vertical vibrations will assist users in boosting their circulation and encouraging weight loss.
- Easy to use and suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Includes a remote control that allows users to switch between modes and resistance bands for a full body workout
- Multi-functional LED display
- 330 pound weight capacity
- 1.25 HP motor
- Reinforced dual steel frame for added durability
11. Ancheer Vibration Platform Fitness Massage Machine and Exercise Trainer Plate – Full Body
The Ancheer Whole Body Vibration Platform Fitness Massage Machine and Exercise Trainer Plate features varying speeds, adjustable time settings, and 3 different preset programs at an affordable price. The machine also offers a large LED screen, streamlined design, and fairly lightweight build (77 pounds).
- Durable and anti-static
- Small footprint
- 1.5 HP motor
- 21.1 by 14.6 inch plate
- Adjustable time and speed
- Supports up to 350 pounds
- Strong massage vibration
10. Emer Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
The Emer Vibration Platform Fitness Machine features two adjustable modes – auto and manual, a LED display, and a compact size. The machine also offers current overload protection and ergonomic construction with a fashionable, streamlined design. In addition, this platform features a retractable foot that can adjust the machine height and help keep it balanced.
- Lightweight design for easy portability and storage
- Anti-slip surface and 4 bottom stability footrests
- Attached straps for upper body workout
- Includes a remote control
- Affordably priced
9. Emer Dual Motor Vibration Platform Machine
The Emer Dual Motor Vibration Platform Machine include 3 built-in system controlled speeds, attached yoga straps for an added upper body workout, and portable design. A 3-D mode capability offers the feeling of swaying or surfing.
- 4 adjustable settings
- Wheels allow for easy transportation and storage
- 3 sport intensities – walk, jog, run
- 4 suction cups to securely affix the unit to the floor
8. Emer Vibration Platform Fitness Machine – Full Body
The Emer Vibration Platform features 2 adjustable settings, a remote control, and a premium anti-slip rubber surface. It also includes 4 suction cups that affix to the floor for added stability and noise reduction.
- Includes attached fitness straps for a full body workout
- Settings allow for the intensity and speed to be increased every two minutes or you can self adjust at your own pace
- Lightweight, portable design
- Affordably priced
7. G Force Professional Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Machine
The G Force Professional Vibration Machine, rated “Best of the Best Vibration Platform Machines” by BestReviews May-July 2016, offers powerful dual motors with triangular oscillation and tri-planar vibration, 6 operating modes (3 automatic and 3 manually set), and 60 speed settings for each motor.
- 1 year warranty
- 3 HP
- 400 pound weight capacity
- High G force capabilities
6. Confidence VibeSlim Vibration Fitness Trainer Plate
The Confidence VibeSlim Vibration Plate includes workout straps for a full body workout and 50 speed settings to achieve the perfect level of intensity when working out. The space-saving model features a lightweight (only 40 pounds) design that increases portability.
- Least expensive option on the list
- Wide range of speed settings
- Multifunctional LED display
- 3 automatic programs; 1 manual program
5. Hurtle Fitness Vibration Machine Platform
The Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform boasts next generation 3D oscillating motion technology and also includes resistance bands for a full body workout. It provides a wide range of different workouts and also includes a remote for convenience.
- 20 adjustable speeds
- Easy to operate
- 275 lb weight limit
4. Gadget Fit Power Vibration Plate
The Gadget Fit Power Vibration Plate features 50 incremental speed settings, high reviews, and a powerful motor at an affordable price. Additionally, the machine offers a fairly lightweight design (less than 70 pounds) compared to other units.
- Efficient 600 watt motor
- Anti-jamming and anti-static mechanism
- 3 automatic programs
- Display shows time, speed, and pulse
3. Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine
The CrazyFit Massager, by Luyan Inc, features a large number of reviews, 20 different speeds of vibration and an affordable price.
- 90 day warranty
- Fairly lightweight design (75 pounds)
- 270 pound user capacity
2. Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
The Merax Platform features a powerful 1.5 HP motor at a great price. It offers 10 different preset programs, varying speeds and vibrations, and also includes yoga straps. The easy to operate machine also features triangular oscillation frequency and a silent drive motor.
- Over 200 customer reviews, most of which are 5-stars
- 400 pound capacity
- 4 LED display windows
1. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
The Confidence Fitness Slim Vibration Platform features a user-friendly display console and simple navigation for an easy, comfortable experience. The machine also offers 50 various speed settings, 3 built-in programs, a compact build, and a platform big enough to stand, sit, or lay on.
- Features the highest number of reviews (over a thousand) on the list
- Small footprint and lightweight design (62 pounds)
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Includes yoga straps
- Includes wheels for easier transportation