Chocolate chips are the small pieces of chocolate used in making desserts, pancakes, cookies, muffins, and many other foods. Some chocolate chips come in the form of cookies that can be eaten as a snack. Despite their important role, most chocolate chips contain sugar, a component that is linked to numerous health effects like tooth decay and weight gain.
Are you looking for an alternative to replace the sweetened chocolate chips? If yes, you should consider buying sugar-free chocolate chips. Using the sugar-free type of chocolate is a healthy solution to reduce your sugar intake. Below are top sugar-free chocolate chips you should consider.
10. Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
Baker’s unsweetened chocolate comes in a pack of 16 pieces of unsweetened chocolate chips. The main ingredients used in this chocolate chips are 4.5g of saturated fat, 3g of dietary fiber, 4g carbohydrates, 2g of proteins, and 90 calories. The manufacturer’s recommended serving size is two pieces.
- This sugar-free chocolate melts quickly to let you use it in baking and topping.
- It’s free of cholesterol and sodium.
- Each chocolate chip is individually wrapped.
9. Josephs Lite Chocolate Chip
Josephs Lite chocolate chip comes in a 171-gram pack containing 15 chips of unsweetened chocolate. Some of the main ingredients in Josephs chocolate chip include wheat flour, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, canola oil, baking soda, natural flavors, and some traces of dairy. Joseph’s sugar-free chocolate is manufactured in an equipment that processes almonds, walnuts, and peanuts.
- It is kosher certified
- The chocolate chips are free of sugar and cholesterol.
- It is friendly for diabetic people.
- The sugar-free chocolate melts fast and will be ready within 10 to 15 minutes
8. HERSHEY’s Sugar-Free Chocolate
This sugar-free chocolate bar from HERSHEY comes in a pack of 85 grams. The main ingredients in this sugar-free chocolate include dietary fiber, calories, saturated fats, cocoa butter, milk fat, polydextrose, and Maltitol. Moreover, this sugar-free chocolate contains soy lecithin and artificial flavors.
- It is kosher certified
- The sugar-free chocolate is ideal for people under special diet.
7. Thinkthin’s White Chocolate Chip
This white chocolate chip is available in a 60-gram pack. The main ingredients in ThinkThin’s chocolate chip include soy protein, calcium, glycerin, saturated fat, vitamin, iodine, magnesium, zinc, Maltitol, Canola oil, sea salt, chicory fiber, natural flavors, milk fat, water, and alkalized cocoa.
- It is certified gluten free.
- The chocolate chip’s small size makes it an excellent gift.
- It is a good source of vitamins.
6. Aunt Gussie’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip
Aunt Gussie’s sugar-free chocolate chip comes in a 226- gram pack with four chocolate chips. The main ingredients in this sugar-free chocolate chip include wheat flour, niacin, iron, canola oil, soy lecithin, baking powder, almonds, salt, vanilla, eggs, and thiamine.
- It is free of GMO
- The sugar-free chocolate chip is free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Auntie Gussie’s chocolate biscuits are a healthy snack for people living with diabetes.
5. Domata’s Sugar-Free Recipe Ready Flour
Are you looking for a recipe ready flour to help you make chocolate cookies? If you are, you should try Domata’s flour. Domata’s gluten free recipe ready powder is prepared from rice flour, starch, xanthan gum, and Tapioca gum. Other ingredients in this recipe ready flour include calcium, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, sodium, and calories. Its net weight is 1.8 Kilograms.
- The recipe ready flour is free of dairy, nuts, soy, and artificial ingredients.
- It is Kosher certified.
- Domata’s Gluten Free Recipe Ready Flour is free of gluten.
Auntie Gussie’s chocolate cookies come in a 7- ounce tub containing four pieces of chocolate cookies. The main ingredients in this chocolate chips include wheat flour, milk, maltitol, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, almonds, coffee, sea salt, and Vanilla.
- Auntie’s sugar-free chocolate chips are free of artificial ingredients.
- The sugar-free chocolate cookies are also free of cholesterol.
3. HERSHEY’s 8- Ounce Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
This 8 ounce sugar-free chocolate chip is prepared from Maltitol, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, milk, and vanilla. Other components in these sugar-free chocolate chips include dietary fiber, saturated fat, carbohydrates, and proteins. One pack of HERSHEY’s Chocolate chips contains enough chocolate to make 15 servings.
- The chocolate chips are gluten free.
- They do not contain synthetic flavors and preservatives.
- It is Kosher Certified.
- The pack has a recipe guide to enhance your cooking skills.
2. Universal Nutrition Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Mix
Universal Nutrition’s 11.5-ounce sugar-free chocolate mix is prepared from maltitol, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla powder, salt, sorbitol, inulin, and wheat flour. The chocolate chip mix may contain traces of milk, egg, and tree nuts as it is manufactured in a plant that makes milk, egg, and tree nut products. An 11.5-ounce pack contains chocolate that can make up to 12 servings.
- This sugar-free chocolate chip mix is rich in dietary fiber and proteins.
- It comes with a recipe guide to improve your cooking skills.
- The sugar-free chocolate chip is free of sweeteners and Tran’s fats.
Navitas Organics’ 4 Oz Cacao nibs are prepared from ingredients like certified organic cacao, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, and saturated fat. You can use the cacao nibs to make ice cream, cookies, and yogurt. Each 4 Oz pack contains sufficient chocolate to prepare up to eight servings.
- The chocolate chips are a rich source of anti- oxidants like iron and magnesium.
- They are Kosher and USDA certified.
- The chocolate chips are rich in dietary fiber.
- They are made of certified organic ingredients.