Pressure cookers are so versatile and can do other techniques from; Dutch oven, steamer to the saucepan—it’s a complete multipurpose pot. Best of all, pressure cooking is fast and healthy. It gives you the ability to cook 70% faster and with less energy. Preparing recipes like a hearty beef stew would normally take hours, but you can achieve it in 30 minutes or less when using a pressure cooker. Even better, pressure cookers contain all the cooking mess inside, leaving behind no oily and saucy splatters on your stove-top.
10. T-Fal Stainless Steel 8.5-Quart Pressure Cooker
The T-fal Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker model P25144, features quality built stainless steel body with riveted handles for a good grip. Suitable for a variety of heat sources—induction safe. The lid is easy to secure and lock and features a steam release valve control for even more precautions. The lid will not be able to open when contents are under pressure.
- Side handles for easy holding.
- The large design allows for larger meals.
- Exterior allows you to cook on almost any surface, including induction.
9. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker
The Kuhn Rikon Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is made from 18/10 stainless steel with a solid aluminum core in the base, allowing it to heat quickly and built to maintain the same performance use after use. This pressure cooker is incredibly quiet—no hissing. When cooking is finished, turn the knob to release. It has a spring-loaded precision valve and an integrated locking lid with five safety releases so you can cook with confidence. The Kuhn Rikon is made in Switzerland and comes with a 10-year warranty. They offer pressure cookers ranging from 3 to 12 quarts and include the traditional style and stockpots and fry pan pressure cookers. All cookers are dishwasher safe.
- High-quality Swiss design with a 10-year warranty.
- Spring-loaded precision valve built into integrated locking lid with five safety releases.
- It can be used on any cooktop, including induction burners.
Other Topic: Best 10-Quart Pressure Cookers 2020 Reviews
8. Granite Ware 20-Quart Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer
Granite Ware Pressure Cookers feature one of the largest capacities—able to hold up to 20 quarts. This pressure cooker makes canning a breeze. It’s able to hold 7 one-quart jars, 8 one-pint jars, or 24 half-pint jars! It features an adjustable 3-piece pressure regulator system on a locking stainless steel lid. Quality made for professional kitchen use, the body is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum and includes a Canning Jar Rack and Steamer Trivet. The Granite Ware Pressure Canner is produced in the USA and is endorsed by the USDA for safe canning.
- Extra large size allows you to make just about anything you want.
- Terrific pressure cooker for canning.
- Pressure Canner, Pressure Cooker, and Steamer all in one device.
7. Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 2 Liters
The Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is made with quality steel and strong lugs. It features a thick base, which gives this cooker a safe and long life—it also prevents your food from sticking to the bottom. This pressure cooker comes with a 2-in-1 safety device called PI (Pressure Indicator) and is available in various sizes ranging from 2 to 12 liters.
- Two in one safety pressure indicator.
- Heavy bottom promotes non-stick.
- ”Separator Cooking” allows you to cook three dishes at a time.
6. Hawkins Classic Aluminum 3.5-Liter Pressure Cooker
The Hawkins Classic Aluminum Pressure Cooker is very affordable and features a lightweight aluminum body. The pressure regulator whistles upon pressure release and features a shielded safety valve and a long-lasting gasket. Hawkins Cookers Limited offers cookers in 1.5 to 12-liter sizes.
- High quality, time tested design.
- Uses an elliptical lid for added seal power.
- Easy to access parts allows for easy repairs.
5. T-Fal Clipso Stainless Steel 6.3-Quart Pressure Cooker
The T-fal Clipso Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker model P45007, features durable stainless-steel construction to ensure long-lasting performance. It has side handles for a secure grip. The capacity for this model is 6.3 quarts, and the lid is easy to secure and lock. Like other T-fal cooker models, safety is considered with a one-hand system for risk-free opening and closing, variable steam-release valve for added control, and the lid will not open when contents are under pressure. Dishwasher-safe once the gasket and pressure valve is removed. This model comes with a steam basket and is PTFE PFOA and cadmium free.
- Side handles for a safe, secure grip.
- Guaranteed free of PTFE, PFOA, and Cadmium.
- Comes with a steamer basket and recipe book.
4. Fagor Splendid 6-Quart Pressure Cooker
The Fagor Splendid Pressure Cooker is built to be used by even a novice cooker. Simple to use, the Splendid features a single pressure setting of 15 PSI with a spring-type mechanism. It has an easy to use dial that allows you to regulate and release pressure. You can also select the automatic pressure release position for even easier cooking. The visual pressure indicator on the handle informs you when all the pressure has been released, so you’ll be cooking your favorite recipes safely and quickly.
- Triple safety features for extra protection.
- Fagor is a “Green” company and takes pride in its energy-efficient products.
- Excellent customer service.
3. T-Fal Stainless Steel 6.3-Quart Pressure Cooker
The T-fal Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker model P25107 features a variable control valve allowing you to cook at 10 or 15 PSI. Built like the P25144 model, this cooker also features quality built stainless steel body with riveted handles for a good grip. It is suitable for a variety of heat sources—induction safe. Though slightly smaller than the other T-fal models, this cooker still has a large enough capacity—holding 6.3 quarts. You can easily cook roasts, soups, stews, and chili to serve a crowd. Like other T-fal models, the lid is easy to secure and lock and features a steam release valve control for even more precaution. The lid will not be able to open when contents are under pressure.
- Suitable for all heat sources.
- Adjustable control valve with PSI settings of 10 and 15
- Dishwasher safe design.
2. Fagor Duo 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
The Fagor Duo Pressure Cooker is a nice step up from the Splendid model. It is constructed from 18/10 stainless steel, and this will ensure your food does not get burned under the intense heat and pressure. Perfect to use on all heating sources, including induction. The handle still features a helpful visual pressure indicator. The safety-lock handle quick and easy, so you can avoid getting scorched by the steam. This model also features an auto pressure release. The Fagor Duo is dishwasher safe and includes a 10-year warranty.
- Large, eight-quart capacity.
- Visual pressure indicator.
- Safety locking handle prevents opening while pressurized.
1. Presto 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
The Presto Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is constructed with a special tri-clad base for even heating, and the body is made of stainless steel. This cooker will work on regular and smooth-top ranges. The cooker features a pressure release valve with an effortless “quick cool” option. The cover lock indicator displays when the pressure has been released and is then safe to open. The Presto has a heavy-duty locking lid with an inner seal that traps the steam. There is an overpressure plug that will release excess steam. The cooker is dishwasher safe and includes a 12-year warranty.
- Compatible with induction cooktops.
- Large, eight-quart capacity.
- Cover lock indicator won’t open when pressurized, keeping you safe.