A single serve a coffee maker is an appliance that lets you brew your coffee drink quickly. This important machine makes coffee making an easy task, and it eliminates the waste of making more than the intended amount of a brew.
Best single serve coffee makers are easy to clean, have easy to use controls, and they are constructed to last long. Since it’s hard to choose the best single serve coffee maker from the rest, we have picked and scrutinized the top best single cup coffee maker that you would consider. Read the article to choose your favorite.
10. Mixpresso Single Cup Coffee Maker
This dark-gray colored single cup coffee maker from Mixpresso makes a maximum capacity of 8 Oz. at a time. It features an automatic shut off function that powers off your machine after a set period. Other top features on this coffee maker include a removable tray that fits 6.5 inches tall cups and a removable water reservoir.
- This is an energy efficient coffee maker that utilizes 120 volts.
- Besides making coffee, you can use it to warm water.
- It makes a single cup of coffee within 25-30 seconds.
9. Keurig Brewing System
The Keurig Brewing system comes in black, sandy pearl and white colors. This single-serve brewing system from Keurig has a setting that allows you to select your desired serving size from a range of 4 ounces to 30 ounces. Other significant features on this single serve coffee maker include a digital display, a detachable water reservoir, and a drip tray.
- This coffee maker lets you determine the strength of your brew.
- The removable water reservoir has a level window that helps you know when to refill the tank.
- Its customizable functions let you determine the strength of your brew and your desired serving size.
8. Aicok Single-Serve Coffee Maker
Aicok’s single serve coffee maker’s design accommodates all K-cup models. Other top features of this single serve coffee maker include the removable drip tray, an auto shut off function, and a 15Oz reservoir capacity.
- The coffee maker has a manual that guides you on how to use the coffee maker.
- It is ideal for novice user since it is easy to use.
- The coffee maker’s compact size makes it a good fit for travellers.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
7. Hamilton Beach One-Cup Pod Brewer
This One-cup Pod brewer makes up to 12 ounces of coffee brew. Top features on this coffee brewer include a brew basket that is dishwasher safe, a one-touch start button to power your machine, and an auto shut-off function to let you power off your device. The coffee maker lets you make coffee using affordable coffee pods instead of the expensive coffee grounds.
- It is easy to use.
- Hamilton’s compact size makes it a good fit for traveling.
6. Keurig K475 Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffeemaker
This programmable coffee maker from Keurig comes in black and vintage red colors. The standard package comes with 6 K-cup pods, a water filter handle, and two filters. Furthermore, the programmable coffee maker has a 70 Oz water reservoir that lets you make several cups of coffee before refilling the tank.
- The coffee maker has a strength control that helps you regulate the strength of your brew.
- You can customize the serving size of your coffee maker.
- Besides making coffee, you can use the coffee maker to dispense hot water.
5. BUNN MCU Multi-Use Home Coffee Maker
Unlike some coffee makers that are specifically designed to make coffee, this type lets you make either tea or coffee. Furthermore, the coffee maker can make a brew using ground coffee, tea pods, or tea bag. The standard package comes with a cup, ground coffee, a pod drawer and a hot water drawer.
- The coffee maker meets the North American Electrical Standards.
- You can customize the coffee maker to make a particular serving size ranging from 4Oz to 30Oz.
- It makes tea or coffee within one minute.
4. Keurig K-Cup in Room Brewing System
This in-room brewing system is designed to make an 8 ounce serving at a time. Some of the essential features of this coffee brewing system include a single-use water reservoir, a mug sensor, and an on/off water function. The in-room brewing system comes with an instruction manual to let you operate it as required.
- It is easy to use.
- The coffee brewer’s compact size consumes less space, and it lets you travel with the coffee maker.
- It is easy to clean.
3. Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee brewer
The 2-way single serve coffee brewer from Hamilton Beach features a steel frame that is washable and lasts long. You can use this coffee maker to make a single glass when you are alone or 12 glasses for your whole family. The coffee maker features a side water reservoir, a calibrated carafe- side water reservoir, a multi-level cup rest, a brew strength selector and a control panel to let you set the brewing time.
- Its brew strength selector lets you dictate the flavor or strength of your brew.
- The coffee maker’s cup rest can accommodate cups and mugs of all sizes.
- It has an inbuilt programmable clock that lets you set the time when you want your coffee maker to start brewing.
2. Hamilton Beach 49981A Scoop Coffee Maker
The scoop coffee maker from Hamilton Beach is designed to make an 8Oz serving size within one h and half minutes or a 14Oz serving size within two and half minutes. Other features on this coffee maker include the built-in adjustable stand that holds your cup, a steel mesh scoop filter, a drip tray, and an automatic shut-off function.
- It is made of stainless steel to last long.
- The automatic shut of function powers off the coffee maker after brewing.
- Unlike some coffee makers, this type does not require pre- packaged K-Cups to run.
1. Keurig K55 Programmable Pod Coffee Maker
Keurig’s K55 is a best seller pod coffee maker that comes in black and rhubarb colors. Depending on your family size, this coffee maker lets you brew 6, 8 and 10Oz serving sizes at a time. It features 4 K-cup pod sizes, a water filter handle, two water filters, 48Oz water reservoir, easy to use button controls, and an auto-off function.
- It is easy to operate.
- The coffee brewer lets you make a cup of coffee in less than one minute.
- It comes with a descaling video enables you to clear the calcium deposits that might lower your coffee brewer’s efficiency.