Having bathroom chairs in the shower is a great idea. It’s a way of showing the disabled and elderly that you care for them. They make individuals with mobility issues feel comfortable. There are modern shower chairs worthy of taking a look. They include;
10. Aluminum Shower Chair/Bedside Commode W/casters and Padded Seat by Healthline Trading
This aluminum chair is comfortable to move loved ones or sick patients in and out of the shower. The chair works well as a padded commode chair that fits well over a standard toilet.
- Both back and seat are entirely padded and built of vinyl material to be effortless to clean.
- The Chair is made from aluminum, which is lightweight and long-lasting.
- All four wheels come with regular locking brakes.
- The Chair has a footrest for extra comfort.
- The weight capacity for the Chair is 300lbs.
9. NOVA Drop Arm (for Easy User Transfer) Transport Chair Commode
NOVA drop arm Rolling Shower Chair has multipurpose functions. Apart from being used for shower purposes, it can also be used for transport. It has a comfortable adjustable pad that is well-fitting on the commode seat, transforming the seat into a mobile Chair. The lid and bucket are inclusive and effortlessly slide in and out from below the seat. The NOVA drop armchair is easy to assemble, with no tools required. Due to its lightweight, the Chair is comfortable and safe to transfer patients. The drop arm characteristic and adjustable swing-away footrests complement the Chair. There is no bending to lock on the wheels. The wheels can be effortlessly engaged or released using the foot pedal.
8. Drive Medical K. D. Aluminum Shower Chair/Commode with Casters
The Drive medical K Chair is made from aluminum, making it lighter and durable. It has a brass push button, which allows the operator to assemble the Chair easily. It’s open on the front, padded, and the seat is vinyl made. The Chair comes with a replaceable 12-qt commode cover and bucket. It’s rust-resistant, 3 inches non-skid, and with swivel casters. The general dimensions of the Drive Medical K D aluminum include;
- 21.5″(L) x 21.5″(W) x 21″(H)
- 16″(D) x 16″(W) x 21″(H)
- The width of the arm is 18,’ and the weight capacity is 300lbs
Unlike other chairs, the Pro-Slide Bathtub focuses on safety. The patient doesn’t have to be afraid of falling and slipping. The Chair has a durable, heavy-duty frame, locks at each end, and a textured seat to prevent slipping. The Chair’s tips are fixed with rubber and a safety belt, which makes the Chair reliable and trustworthy. The comfort offered by the Pro-slide Bathtub is impressive. The patient can smoothly slide in and out of the Chair with ease. This comfort ensures that there is no risk of skin tears and bacterial infections. The caregivers will not experience pains and aches.
- Max Tub Clearance: 18.5″
- Seat Height: 18.25″ – 22.25″
- Seat Size: 17.75″ x 14.75″
- Base Depth: 18.25″ – 20″
- Sliding Distance: 9.75″
- Base Length: 33″ – 34″
- Back Height From Floor: 31.75″ – 35.75″
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
6. Personal Mobility Assist Shower Commode Wheelchair Medical Transport Rolling Chair Waterproof.
The Chair is ideal for the disabled and elderly to aid in transportation and mobility. The Chair’s design is waterproof and is easy to wheel under the bathroom and be utilized as a shower chair. The sturdy frames are made from durable and light aluminum alloy resources. The Chair is padded with a cushion making it comfortable both on the backrest and seat. The footrest of the Chair can be easily flipped away to save on space.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, PU Leather, PP Plastic,
- Bucket Size: 14.75″ L x 8.75″ W x 3.5″ H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Size: 17.5″ W x 17″ D
- Wheel Diameter: 5″
- Overall Dimensions: 21.25″ W x 33.75″ D x 36.25″-39.5″
- Seat Height: 18.25″-21.25″ H
- Net Weight: 26 lbs.
5. Giantex 3-in-1 Medical Transport Wheelchair – Locking Casters and Thick Padded Seat, Wheelchair Over Toilet
Giantex bathroom shower Chair is the perfect solution for long term care and home care residential showering. It offers privacy, portability, and independence for the disabled and elderly. Additionally, the Chair possesses an extra feature. It has a convenient commode opening for easy toileting. With a durable aluminum frame, a PU padded seat, a detachable bucket, a plastic backrest, four waterproof castors, and rear brakes, the Chair is designed to better the quality of life for people limited mobility.
- Weight: 18lbs
- Material: PU Seat Material+ Aluminum Frame+ PP Bucket
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 33 x 37 inches
- Weight limit: 265lbs
- 1 x Commode Wheelchair
- 1 x Installation Manual
4. HomCom Personal Mobility Durable Waterproof Shower Accessible Transport Commode Medical Rolling Chair
The Chair is made from tough frames but still offering the chair the comfort needed. Extra support is experienced with the well-padded cushion seats and backrest. There is a detachable bucket for easy and complete cleaning. The HomCom Chair has four waterproof castors with brakes for more effortless movement. The footrest can be folded 90-degree angle to create more space. There is an anti-skid armrest that offers the maximum body support. The Chair supports up to 330 lbs of weight
- Bucket Dimensions: 10.25″ Diameter x 16.5″ H
- Net Weight: 18 lbs
- Seat Size: 19″ W x 16.5″ D
- Wheels Diameter: 4″
- Overall Dimensions: 22″ L x 17.75″ W x 35.5″ H
- Materials: Aluminum, Plastic
- Seat to Floor Height: 19″ H
3. MOBB Premium Bathroom Swivel Shower Chair Bath Bench
The MOBB Shower swivel sit is perfect bathroom support for all persons with limited mobility. The chair is lightweight and easily portable. It comes with a swivel padded and adjustable seat. It’s the unique Chair that focuses on eliminating skin tears and falls. Additionally, the swivel eradicates the need for risky tub entries triggered by stepping over and in the side of the tub. The bather rests on the Chair with both feet outside the tub. After that, they can effortlessly rotate their entire body on the swivel seat while relaxing their legs over the edge of the bathing tub from a comfortable seated position.
- Weight capacity is 300lbs.
- Rustproof aluminum frames.
- Swivel action.
- High adjustable legs.
- Removable armrests.
- Padded armrest, seat, and back.
2. DMI Rolling Shower and Commode Transport Chair with Wheels and Padded Seat for Handicap, Elderly, Injured
The product is padded on the armrest, seat, and back. It makes shower transport easy and comfortable. Loved ones and patients can now use the bathroom with much ease. The DURO-MED shower chair has wheels to offer transportation to all those that can’t walk or stand in the showers. Also, it assists those that have injuries or are from surgery. The large wheels can also navigate effortlessly across carpets and floors. The padded vinyl made seat is comfortable to sit on while resting the arms on the padded armrests. The armrests assist loved ones and patients in sitting and standing comfortably. The height of the seat is 21 inches, size; 16 by 16 inches. The overall size of the seat is 22 by 22 and 34 inches. The seat can support the weight of up to 250 pounds.
1. Health Line Aluminum Folding Bedside Commode Chair – Lightweight, w/Bucket/Lid/Splash Guard
This product is perfect for all individuals with limited movement. It contains features that aids patients and loved ones to feel comfortable. Aluminum made – 1.4mm-thick frame, lightweight, rust-proof, and durable. No tool-free assembly – no tools needed, just pressing a push in button for effortless assembly in only 2 minutes. Padded arms and removable backrest – for comfort and easy folding. Quickly folds & opens – folds flat for convenient transportation and storage. Adjustable height – to house all persons, and fits most individuals from 5′ to 6’2″ inches.
- Item Overall Height: 24.3″-30.5
- Item Depth: 19.3″-20.5″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Adjustment: 16.4″-22.4″
- Item Width: 22.4″-22.6″
- Arm-Height Adjustment: 22.6″-28.7″
- Width between Arms: 18.3″
- Item Weight: 8.2 lbs