Pressure sprayers are equipment used in spraying pesticides, fertilizers and herbicides. Many types of sprayers are available, and each of them has unique performance. The goal in using sprayers is to prevent loss of crops due to diseases and pest. People can also use the sprayers in home cleaning. One should be careful because many of them are fake. It is essential to buy it in a warehouse that has a good reputation. The guide below will help a potential customer.
Importance of Pressure Sprayers
They are easy to use and have high performance. Manufacturers use quality products in making them; it will give service to use for a long time.
Factor to Consider When Choosing the Sprayers
The Type of Crop to Spray: The kind of plant to spray affect the kind of pressure sprayers. Different parts of a particular plant need a correct spray to target specific place.
Size of the Area: For broad areas, it is important to use sprayers that have a large capacity. For small areas, hand sprayer will be suitable.
Price: Many sprayers come with a different price. It is essential to purchase a sprayer that its price is affordable. Also one should keep in mind that cost of the sprayers are high, but they are worth.
10. Smith Performance Sprayers
Smith performance sprayer have EPDM seal to provide Acetone chemical resistance. It also has pressure release valve to safely and more efficiently remove available internal pressure before opening the sprayer. The capacity is 48oz. The sprayer has strong cover and quality design work.
- It is durable
- It can withstand any demanding and cumbersome work condition.
- It is expensive compared to other standard sprayers.
The capacity of pathnor is three litters or 0.8 Gal pressure. It’s orange in color and a single shoulder. Parthonor has a long wand to help in fruit and trees during spraying herbicides and pesticides. It weighs 1.3kg.
- Many people use it because it is compatible with any weed killers and fertilizers
- It is designed scientifically for a smooth pour of water.
- Manufacturers used platinum, so it will not fade or corrode quickly
- Perfect appearance, i.e., orange in color and is beautiful in shape.
- Tiresome when it is used for long hours because it has only one shoulder
- It Wastes more water and fertilizers.
8. Planted Perfect
Planted perfect is a sprayer that people hold it using one hand. People use in spraying water, fertilizers, chemical, Neem oil, pesticides, and weeds. It comes in 2 liters.
- It is light in weight and durable
- The sprayer is durable because it is rust free, the nozzle is adjustable and brass-made.
- The plastic body prevents any leakage of water.
- People use it for multiple purposes, i.e., cleaning, gardening, and automotive
- Not suitable for spraying vast areas
- The nozzle is made such that it wastes water and chemicals.
Roundup comes with a capacity of 2 Gallon. It used in killing weeds, controlling bugs and cleaning decks. Roundup sprayer is easy to use; it only requires assembling. It has three nozzles, all for spraying. The pump is highly efficient. It reduces packaging waste because it comes with a high capacity.
- It is durable because it is metal-made.
- The pump is highly efficient, only three strokes are enough to release water or chemicals, it saves and energy.
- It is multi-purpose; it can be used both in garden and home needs
- It is heavy, only people with high level of energy can use it
- Water comes out in all the three nozzles, so there is a strong possibility of wastage of water and chemicals.
6. Tabor Tools
It comes with the capacity of 1.3 gallons. Tabor tool is a garden pump used in spraying herbicides, mild cleaning, fertilizers, and pesticides. Many stores offer one year guarantee. The pump comes with hand prune, saws, nozzles, and sprinkles.
- It is multi-functional, this means that it can be used both for indoor and outdoor use. It is also compatible with many fertilizers and chemicals.
- Users can easy filled Tabor tools. One need just to unscrew, fill the bottle and close the lid. One can pump the pressure and ready to use
- It is a transparent container so that it can allow the user to check the fluid level. It will help the user to estimate how to spend it and when to fill.
- Tabor tools are not readily available in local warehouse
- The pump is expensive than standard sprayers.
- It is heavy because people can hold using one shoulder only
5. Chapin International
Chaplin international is a spreader manufacturer and quality sprayer. Ney York State manufacturers this sprayer. America and global materials assembled Chaplin international. Manufacturers made it from quality products. Chapin products have helped people because it is dependable and safe. Chapin products have been reliable since 1884.
- It is compatible with conventional fertilizers.
- Translucent tank for easy cleaning and filling
- Ergonomic handle makes it easy for carrying and pumping.
- Chaplin international is heavy. It weighs five pounds making the users get tired easily.
- It is not available easily
- Chaplin products are expensive
4. D.B Smith
It comes with a capacity of two gallons. D.B Smith is an ideal sprayer for killing weeds, insecticides, and herbicides. The pump is very efficient to use. The main feature of this sprayer is professional shut off for easy cleaning, Viton gaskets to provide maximum resistance to chemicals, pressure relief pump to release pressure before removing the pump. It also has wand storage and five nozzles.
- It is multi-purpose, commercial and agricultural use.
- The sprayer is easy to clean
- Five nozzles gives the ultimate sprayer versatility
- Pressure release help in preventing the chemical from getting on people before
opening the pump.
- It is expensive
- Five nozzles waste water, chemicals or fertilizers
3. Solo, Inc.
It comes in two colors and a capacity of 1 liter. It has O-rings and Viton gasket to withstand harmful chemicals. Solo, Inc. has a lock trigger to provide continuous spraying without the hand getting tired. The nozzle is a multi-angle to allow efficient spraying.
- It is versatile and lightweight.
- The sprayer is perfect for woodwork and cleaning.
- It is durable and long lasting when it is proper and regularly cleaned.
- Solo, Inc. rusts easily when left without cleaning
- It can only cover a small area because the capacity is only 1 liter
2. D.B Smith 190285
This sprayer has a premium shut off to reinforce the horse. It also has Viton gaskets and seals to make it ideal for bleaching and other chemicals. The D.B Smith 190285 is also heavy and simple to use.
- It is easy to use
- The nozzle is adjustable
- The shut off allows continuous spraying
- Ideal for use in bleaching and other chemicals.
- It is expensive
- The D.B Smith 190285 not available in local stores.
1. Chapin International 20000
It has a capacity of 1 gallon. The pump is used in spraying herbicides, fertilizer and herbicides. This sprayer is the top selling among many available sprayers. It is translucent for easy cleaning and filling. The sprayer is unique because it has antic log filter.
- Compatible with conventional fertilizers
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying.
- It is expensive