Are you looking to transform your cooking experience? Try cooking with a portable induction cooktop. Portable induction cooktops, unlike traditional electric and gas cookers, don’t get hot. They use electromagnetic frequencies between the burner and the pan to set up a circulating current, which in turn, generates heat. Portable induction cooktops are one the best inventions of our time, and perhaps the best when it comes to cooking technology.
10. Fagor 670041920 Ucook Induction Cooktop
Fagor is one of the most respected brands in the market. The Fagor 670041920 Ucook Induction Cooktop is an 8-power level, 1300 watts induction cooktop perfect for people with limited space; think people living in dorm rooms, studio apartments, and is perfect for an RV during those long road trips.
- High safety levels, ideal for households with children.
- Comes with the auto-shutdown feature when no cookware is detected.
- A durable, sturdy build for maximum service.
- Very portable.
9. Waring Pro ICT200
The 5.8-pound Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop comes with a 150-minute timer, eight heat settings, one touch controls, and an on/off button. It comes with high safety levels and will automatically turn off within 30 seconds if it does not detect any cookware.
- You don’t have to stress about leaving the cooktop unattended, won’t heat up unless it detects cookware.
- Reduced risk of a fire hazard and safe to use around children. Cools down almost immediately the pan is removed.
- It’s highly energy efficient. Won’t heat up your house during meal preparation.
- Boils water, can cook food pretty fast and is easy to use.
8. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop
The sleek, smooth glass surfaced Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop works as advertised. It comes with two burners, and each burner comes with digital controls, an on/off button, and a 150-minute timer.
- Energy efficient. Doesn’t heat up the room during cooking.
- Sleek looking and extremely easy to clean surface.
- Excellent for cooking in small spaces like RV, dorm rooms, and studio apartments.
7. DUXTOP Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
The DUXTOP UltraThin Full Glass Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is an extremely lightweight 1500-watt burner with 15 power levels. It also comes with a 15-level 140°F -460°F temperature range.
- Touch buttons for easier navigation.
- Attractive glass top that is easy to clean.
- Cools down almost immediately you remove the pan.
6. Gourmia GIC-100 Induction Cooktop
The Gourmia GIC-100 Multifunction Portable 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop Countertop Burner comes with a digital display, temperature knob with 8 temperature settings and eight power levels.
- Comes with an overheat sensor and a 180-minute auto shut down.
- Easy cleaning. Spill over doesn’t stick plus it cools off quickly so you can clean it immediately as soon as you remove the pan.
- Durable and multipurpose.
5. Kitchen PROP Induction Countertop Burner
This is a versatile 2300 watt powerful induction cooktop with Quick Heat Technology. It’s highly portable, energy efficient cooktop with ten temperature levels between 176°F and 536°F.
- Super-fast cooking.
- Conserves energy.
- Complex features, yet simple to navigate.
4. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop is the number one bestseller in the cooktops category, and for a good reason. It is a programmable cooktop with 100 hours of memory. It also comes with automatic shutdown feature.
- Energy efficient.
- High safety levels.
- Compact, portable size.
3. Rosewill RHAI-13001
The 1800 watt Rosewill RHAI-13001 induction cooktop stands out because it comes with its own stainless steel cookware, so you don’t have to bother buying compatible cookware. It has eight temperature settings between 150 degrees and 450 degrees F and 8 power levels between 300 and 1800 watts.
- High power for faster cooking/boiling.
- LED display and touch buttons for easier navigation.
- Sturdy, durable construction.
2. Secura 9100MC
Secura 9100MC is an 1800 watt induction cooktop with 15 power levels (200-1800) and 15 temperature levels (140°F – 460°F). It is compatible with several cookware types including cast aluminium, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Digital display with timer up to 170 minutes.
- Attractive design and easy to clean.
- Auto detects pan.
1. Secura 8100MC
The Secura 8100MC is the Secura 9100MC (listed above) predecessor. It comes with the highly efficient Duxtop heating surface, 1800 watts as well as 10 power and temperature levels.
- High safety levels. Auto detection shuts it down after 30 seconds sans cookware.
- Super-efficient lightweight cooktop.
- High and low voltage warning system.