Outdoor folding chairs are prized for their light weight and transportability, but can come with with an array of styles and features that extends their benefit far beyond the traditional uses. The transportability of these chairs makes them an ideal option for equipping several people to have comfortable seats at sporting events, on camping trips, at picnics, at the beach, or at outdoor concerts.
10. ALPS Mountaineering Rendezvouz Folding Camp Chair
The Rendezvouz folding camp chair sits low to the ground with dimensions of 14” x 22” x 24.” The chair weighs 6.8 lbs and holds up to 300 lbs. It is available in two colors and is constructed from a durable steel frame. This folding camp chair is well suited for seating at concerts or on the beach where full height chairs aren’t allowed. Mesh on the bottom and back of the chair ventilates it.
- Padded armrests
- Carry bag with a strap
- Limited lifetime warranty
09. Kijaro XXL Dual Lock Chair
The Kijaro XXL folding camp chair opens to 38.6” x 29.1” x 48” and holds up to 400 lbs. The chair is available in 9 different colors. The chair locks open or closed with dual lock technology. It also supports at the seat so the user doesn’t have to sit in a sling without back support. The total weight of the chair is under 12 lbs. Plenty of storage is available including cup holders in two sizes, a phone pouch and a mesh organizer.
- Extra large size for comfort
- Carrying case with strap
- Constructed from sturdy polyester
08. Quik Shade MAX Shade Camp Chair
The Quik Shade folding camp chair is 22.8” x 22.8” x 51.6” while open, with a seat 18.5” off the ground. The total weight of the chair is a moderate 9 lbs. People who weigh up to 225 lbs can enjoy this chair. The main perk this chair offers is an adjustable shade canopy. Transportable shade makes this chair ideal for tailgating, trips to the beach, or anywhere shade is desirable but unavailable.
- Includes two cupholders and a mesh storage compartment
- Stain and mold resistant polyester fabric
- The shade raises, lowers and tilts
07. Coleman Broadband Mesh Quad Chair
The Coleman Broadband folding camp chair comes in red and the seat is 18.1” high. While this chair might not have as many bells and whistles of other models, it covers the basics needed for a camp chair with a steel frame that supports up to 250 lbs. With one cupholder and a mesh back for ventilation, the chair is ideal for easy transportation and simple setup.
- Very light weight of roughly 4 lbs
- Comes with a carrying case with a strap
06. Quik Shade Adjustable Canopy Folding Camp Chair
The Quik Shade Adjustable Canopy Folding Camp Chair is available in blue or green and it’s measurements are 30” x 34” x 49.” The seat is 18” off of the ground. The chair is light to carry at a weight of 9 lbs. The sun shade blocks sun effectively when it’s raised, tilted or lowered. Cup holders are available in both arms, along with attached mesh carrying cases.
- Material is stain and water resistant
- Canopy tucks back behind the chair when not in use
- Easy set up and take down
05. Coleman Aluminum Deck Chair
The dual colored Coleman Aluminum Deck Chair folds like a briefcase with a carry handle for convenience. The square frame provides a supportive and structured seat. This deck chair even comes with a little side table to hold drinks and food. The chair’s dimensions are 8.46” x 21.06” x 31.2” and it holds up to 225 lbs. An aluminum frame allows a light weight without compromising sturdiness.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Easy to carry at just over 7 lbs
- Convenient attached side table
04. Kijaro Dual Lock Chair
The Kiljaro Dual Lock Chair is available in 10 different colors and weighs 9.5 lbs. It holds up to 300 lbs and is constructed with nylon material. The dual lock technology enables more support and comfort than traditional sling style camp chairs provide. The back of the seat is mesh for breathability, and the chair sports two cupholders and a mesh organizer for storage. When open, the chair’s dimensions are 35.4” x 26” x 37.4.”
- Padded seat
- Sturdy build
03. Zero Gravity Chairs Case Of (2) Black Lounge Patio Chairs
The Zero Gravity Chairs come in a set of two, with 6 different colors to choose from. They are meant for fun in the sun which is why they are built with UV resistant material. When open their dimensions are 32.5″-61″ x 25″ x 33.5″-44.” Adjustable padded headrests ensure comfort while a side tray with a cup holder ensures convenience.
- Replaceable bungee system supports the chair
- Zero gravity design for ideal comfort and circulation
- Comes in a set of two for a reasonable price
02. Coleman Oversized Quad Chair with Cooler
The Coleman Oversized Quad Chair is perfect for a long day of relaxing on a beach or at a tailgating party. The arms have cup holders for four drinks, as well as a pouch for a fifth drink. The armrests also adjust in height for optimal comfort. A storage pouch with separate compartments holds magazines and miscellaneous items. Available in four colors, the spacious oversized chair carries up to 300 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Relatively light weight for an oversized chair
01. Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
The Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity chair comes in 6 attractive color schemes. With the ability to lock in any position, this chair masters comfort. It supports up to 300 lbs and the double bungee system securely supports the durable outdoor grade fabric. Users will find additional comfort with the adjustable headrest and lumbar support. It opens to the dimensions of 25.5″ x 45″ x 64.5.”
- Elevates legs to reduce back pressure
- Can be adjusted to a regular sitting position if need