An Outdoor Camping Screen House can have several purposes. Some are meant to shield you from the rain or sun, others are meant to protect you from insects, and some can prevent all three. However, some screen houses are better than others, and it can be difficult to choose what to buy. You’ll need a durable screen house that will meet your needs. Any camping trip should include protection of your food sand belongings, which is why screen houses are great. If it begins to rain, a rain-proof screen house can provide you with a dry place to relax, and it works just as well on hot weather days. It’s also a great way to enjoy a meal at a picnic table, without worrying about pesky insects interrupting. Clearly, there are many benefits, and the right one can provide a comfortable, safe environment for your camping experience.
10. Luxe Tempo Screen House Tent Screen Room Lightweight
This screen tent is made of durable mesh with a fabric canopy, made to shield sun rays and allow privacy. It includes optional double-layer walls that keep insects away while letting air into the tent. Additionally, the main entrance has an extended fabric section for creating a shady area to cook or relax. The tent floor is PU coated with RipStop 210T Oxford material, and can be easily set up.
- Shields from the sun and gives privacy
- Snag-free three-way zippers
- Reinforced tent holders
- Lots of headroom with 67 in maximum height
09. Quictent Privacy 8’x8′ Blue EZ Pop Up Party Tent Canopy
Covered by waterproof fabric and held together by a durable steel frame, this Quictent pop up tent is a great option for an outdoor tent. It features mesh windows to keep bugs out while allowing for air to come in. The sidewalls are removable, and the tent is 8ft tall.
- Waterproof material
- Removable side walls
- Mesh windows to protect against insects
08. Camping Screen Room Full Enclosure Canopy Shade Gazebo
This camping screen room is made of heavy-duty taffeta material coated in polyurethane. It features two mesh walls with retracting zippers and framed by steel poles. The size of this enclosure is 12 feet by 9 feet, and is a total of 82 inches tall. A carry bag is also included for convenient storage.
- Screen to keep bugs out
- Carry bag is included for easy transportation and storage
- Made of heavy-duty durable material
07. CORE Instant Screen House Canopy -12′ x 10′
This screen house by CORE is made for easy setup, featuring front and back door panels and mesh walls for insect protection. Overhead storage pockets are included for convenience, and the tent is constructed with a steel frame.
- The mesh material offers 50+ UV protection
- Floor size is 12ft x 10 ft, 84 in. tall
- Carry bag included
06. Northern Breeze Screened Shelter
This 12 ft by 12 ft screened tent has built-in curtains and an awning. It features a light aluminum frame and two full length doors for easy entrance and exiting. The light materials result in a 28 lb weight, and it can be set up without the floor portion.
- Center height is 8’5
- Waterproof material protects against heavy rain
- Floor is removable
05. Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls
The Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls are made with a mesh material designed to keep bugs out. It can be used with various camping systems, but it is intended for use with the Wenzel Smartshade Canopy that you can purchase separately.
- Screen material prevents insects from getting in
- Hooks are included for attaching to canopy’s deck feet
- There are two full length openings with zippers
04. Clam Corporation 9882 Quick-Set Pavilion, 150 x 150-Inch
This pavilion by Clam Corporation is designed for simplicity – no assembly is required, and it is ready to use right out of the box. Wind and rain panels are built in, and there are adjustable zippered panels for convenience. The mesh screen prevents insects from entering, and the water resistant roof is great for protection against rain or thunderstorms.
- Includes carry bag
- Mesh screen with weather panels
- Adjustable zipper panels
- Water resistant roof
03. Clam Corporation 9281 Quick-Set Escape Shelter
This product from Clam Corporation is a quick and simple escape shelter. It is 94 square feet with 90 inches in center height, and features a mesh screen for protection against pesky insects. Waterproof seams and 50+ UV protection add to the security of the shelter.
- Fabric is 210 denier w/600 denier in center portion of the roof
- UV protected
- Includes 6 deluxe tent stakes, tie down ropes, and carry bag
02. Coleman Instant Screenhouse
This instant screen house from Coleman can be easily set up or taken down within a minute. The screen walls offer protection from the sun, wind, and insects. It also features two large doors, front and back zippered entry, and is 10 by 10 ft in size.
- It is easy to put together and take apart
- Front and back entry
01. Coleman Back Home Instant Screenhouse
This instant screen house by Coleman is easy to set up with only three simple steps. It offers great protection from the wind and insects. Also, the UVGuard™ technology is designed to protect you from the sun’s rays. Additionally, it features two large doors with convenient front and back entrances, and the vaulted ceiling allows extra room for tall guests.
- Vaulted ceiling
- Multiple entrances
- Protection from sun, wind, and insects