If you visited babies in hospital nurseries a decade ago, the conversation was often centered around how much hair one baby had over another. These days, you’ll see nothing but newborn baby hats covering heads, so you’ll have to take mom’s or dad’s word for it that there’s a hair under that cap! Is this a fad or a trend? In fact, these caps are lifesaving measures that do more than make babies look cute.
10. Leegor Newborn Infant Knitted Wool Crochet Cap
Is your baby a budding fashionista? Please don’t spend a fortune to dress her in style when this bow-embellished cap is so inexpensive; you can buy all 6 colors without compromising the family budget.
- Fabricated of wool knit, thus it helps the baby’s body retain heat.
- White, black, pink, red, and lavender caps with coordinated bow trim matches all outfits.
- Stylish and unique, you won’t see this cap coming and going.
9. Dreshow 3-Piece Newborn Cap with Big Bow
One glance at this cap, and you may not be able to resist spending more than you budgeted on this “girly-girl” style. Practical? Not so much—but you may not care when you see how cute the baby looks wearing it.
- Outrageously fashionable and different, buy it for those first baby photos!
- This 3-cap collection covers all color bases: pink, blue, and white.
- Fabricated with “authentic” hospital-grade fabric.
8. Xie Newborn Cool Boy Nursery Beanie
“Cool Boy” nursery caps feature a cute knot at the top so it can be adjusted to fit the baby’s head. Moderately priced, this monotone collection is made of 100-percent cotton.
- Soft, hospital-grade cotton is gentle against a newborn’s skin.
- Adjustability is a bonus since every infant’s head size is different.
- This neutral color palette coordinates with all garment colors.
7. Eriso Unisex Striped Bear Soft Knitted Beanie
This Eriso unisex newborn hat is just what the doctor ordered. It’s 100-percent cotton, whisper-soft, and features adorable embroidered details. This hat can be machine washed.
- Affordable enough to buy in multiples–in case you’re shopping for twins.
- High-quality cotton is durable, soft and the weave helps ventilate the baby’s head.
- The Eriso sizing chart allows you to choose a size custom-made for your baby.
Other Topic: Best Baby Baseball Hats For Boys 2021 Reviews
6. Gellwhu Sparkle Gem Newborn Baby Girl Nursery Beanie
From the moment you glimpse this Gellwhu sparkle gem nursery beanie, you know what you’ll put on the baby’s head when you get out the camera. Available in five colors, buy one or the whole collection.
- The sweet design combines an oversized bow with a faux gem clip on this stretchy, feminine beanie.
- Sized to fit little ones between the ages of 0 and 3 months.
- Made of “authentic, hospital-grade” fabric.
5. Oenbopo Winter Warm Knit Infant Crochet Cap
If the fluffy, oversized pompoms atop this cap don’t win your heart, your heart may not be winnable! Sold in 6 colors, this unisex cap keeps the baby warm indoors and out when temperatures drop.
- Affordable and trendy, this newborn cap is crafted of quality knitting yarn.
- Affordable and distinctly styled, buy one or all 6 so baby stays cozy all winter long.
- Cap is machine washable, so it stays clean and hygienic.
4. Foxnovo Caterpillar-Style Handmade Crochet Beanie Hat/Costume
Pretend to be iconic photographer Anne Geddes with this colorful pairing of cap and body stocking that turns baby into a caterpillar. This outfit makes a baby or shower gift that won’t be duplicated.
- Unique and colorful, pose your baby boy or girl in this set, and your photos will look professional.
- Designed to fit infants between the ages of 3 and 9 months, pricing is surprisingly affordable.
- Hand crocheted of soft, breathable elastic yarn to keep baby comfy, even when posing.
3. Gerber Baby Boys’ 5-Pack Caps
If you trust the Gerber brand, these newborn caps are right up your alley. Lots of value for your money, too. Get all 5 for the same amount of cash you would spend on a single pricey cap.
- Purchase an entire wardrobe of color-coordinated caps for under $10.
- Manufactured of 100-percent cotton that’s soft to the touch.
- Machine wash and tumble dry makes these caps easy to care for.
2. L’ovedbaby Organic Infant Cap
While some manufacturers stick to half a dozen colors, L’ovedbaby knows that today’s parents are finicky about fashion, so this style comes in 30 colors. The brand behind this product is Carter’s.
- These caps are meticulously stitched to fit comfortably before adding the company’s logo patch.
- Machine wash and dry, so these head coverings stay clean and fresh.
- It comes in 7 size groups; the largest features an adjustable tie back for a better fit.
1. Zutano Unisex Baby Fleece Hat
Because this cute hat is made of 80-percent cotton and 20-percent polyester, it’s soft, strong, and washes nicely. Available in 11 sizes, this hat could solve previous fit issues.
- 14 bright color options allow you to coordinate this hat with an existing wardrobe.
- The cute silhouette is neither too fussy nor too unimaginative.
- Cotton/poly textile mix makes this hat ideal for laundering.