Women work around the kitchen in many ways. However, times have passed since they had to do all of the floor mopping chores as well. Men and women alike need to rely on a sturdy mop and bucket combination when it comes to scrubbing floors. In some cases, certain people might just go for whatever combination costs the least amount. This situation can be problematic as they might end up with lower quality mops and buckets. Hence, people need to consider purchasing one of these top ten mop and bucket pairings.
What to Look for When Purchasing a Mop and Buckets
There are plenty of things to look for when purchasing a mop and bucket. First and foremost, people need to make sure the mop handle is long enough for them to handle without breaking their back. In other words, they need a mop handle long enough to make mopping not hurt as much. Making a decision about mops should also rely on how well the mop head works. Going with a lower-quality mop head is not the best idea. The same can be said about choosing buckets. After all, buckets come in many shape and sizes. Furthermore, they also need to withstand various temperatures, depending on how hot a person prefers their mopping water to be. At the same time, they also need to handle various chemicals without melting.
When it comes to choosing a mop and bucket set, these top 10 options should be considered first. Here is a look at each one of them in-depth.
10. Easy Magic Floor Mop 360° Bucket 2 Heads Microfiber Spin Rotating Head New
One of the best mop bucket options on the market comes in the form of those that provide spin dryers for the mop head. This model by Easy Magic comes with both the spinning bucket and the mop with a quality head. For people looking at a quality mop head, they should consider this model because of the PP+ABS construction. The mop pole itself is made of stainless steel, which means it will not give out easily.
- Mop head can be used for a wet wash or a dry wash
- Spin dry mechanism allows people to control how wet they want their mop head
- Does not come with a foot crank
- Nothing physically spins
9. Arevo Rocket Spin Mop and Bucket with Foot Pedal for Wringing System
For people looking for a versatile spin mop, then they should consider this model by Arevo. This combination pair of spin brush and mop bucket provide a quality spin dry experience. At the same time, the model is easy to use because of the foot pedal that focuses on spinning the mop head dry.
- Easy to use
- Eco-friendly, microfiber mop head
- Mop head can be difficult to clean
- Foot pedal can be difficult to move
8. O-Cedar Easy Wring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System with 3 Extra Refills
O-Cedar makes one of the more popular mop and bucket combinations on the market. This pairing comes with three extra refill heads. However, the heads are made from microfiber that can be washed and used again and again for long periods of time. Additionally, this model also comes with a foot pedal for wringing out the mop head. Just a matter of a few pumps of the pedal controls how dry the mop head becomes.
- Controllable moisture levels
- Handle breaks down into three levels for storage means
- Mop heads are small in size
- Takes more time to mop a floor with this mop
7. Carlisle 3690805 Commercial Mop Bucket with Side Press Wringer, 26 Quart Capacity, Red
Most people remember the commercial mop buckets used in restaurants and school janitors. The model by Carlisle is one such mop bucket. While it does not come with a mop and mop head, it still rates as one of the better options on the market. A lever provides the hand crank power to wring moisture out of mop heads with ease.
- Made from durable polyethylene
- Compact in size
- Hand crank portion just slides over the side of the bucket
- Hand crank portion can only be used on one side of the bucket
6. Rubbermaid Professional plus Commercial Wringer Mop Bucket, 28 qt. (FG728100YEL)
Another commercial wringer mop bucket worth considering comes from Rubbermaid. This brand is known for making high-quality plastic containers, so this bucket model will not fail to appease users. On the other hand, it does not come with a mop, so a commercial grade one needs to be purchased separately. Rubbermaid does make a commercial grade mop, though.
- One piece design
- Compact in size
- Wringer is not durable
- Lever to wring out mop can be hard to press the first few times it is used
5. O-Cedar Ultram ax Microfiber Flat Mop & Bucket Kit
O-Cedar makes another mop and bucket combination worth considering. This model allows the mop head to be thoroughly wrung out while keeping hands dry. At the same time, the flexible mop head spins a full 360 degrees, which makes it great for cleaning in narrow spaces and under appliances.
- 150 percent more cleaning pressure with mop head
- Microfiber cloth snaps off after use for cleaning
- Takes extra time to scrub floors than steam mops
- Bucket does not provide much room for water
4. Goplus Microfiber Spinning Magic Spin Mop W/Bucket 2 Heads Rotating 360° Easy Floor Mop (Purple
Go Plus offers a microfiber spinning mop with a bucket meant to do the wringing properly. For people looking at vibrant colors that match a room’s décor, this purple mop and bucket pair takes the cake. The mop head also telescopes to 47.2 inches in length, making it great for adjusting to people of various heights.
- Dehydrate basket measures 17.7 inches by 9.6 inches by 8.7 inches
- Mop head rotates 360 degrees
- Does not use hydraulic foot pedal
- Mop heads from other brands cannot be used on this model
3. O-Cedar Quick Wring Bucket 2.5 Gallon Bucket with Wringer
While O-Cedar provides mop and bucket pairs with previous items on this list, this item only comes with the bucket. The special wringer focuses on high-quality wringing processes to control a mop’s moisture. It also weighs only 2.08 pounds, making it easy to carry when full.
- Wrings out mops while keeping hands dry
- Cotton string mops can be used with this model
- Smaller mop heads should be used
- Does not ship outside of United States
2. Hapinnex Magic Spin Mop with Easy Press Motion for 360° Rotation and Liquid Drainage
Hapinnex also makes a mop and bucket pair worth considering. This model only works on easy press stainless steel mop components, meaning it will not be difficult to use. It also comes with reusable mop heads that can be replaced with ease.
- Mop head spins 360 degrees
- Mop heads made from gentle microfibers
- Does not have a foot pedal
- Lever on mop for drying can break under too much pressure
1. O-Cedar Easy Wring Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket Floor Cleaning System
Despite having some of the best items on this list, O-Cedar does top out the list at number one. This pair includes one microfiber mop head and a mop bucket with a floor pedal. At the same time, the pedal is made from high-quality materials that will not break easily.
- Uses easy wringing water release technology
- Comes with a splash guard for wringing mechanism
- Returns are not permitted on this product
- Mop handle rusts with ease if left on the mop head for drying
- What to Look for When Purchasing a Mop and Buckets
- 10. Easy Magic Floor Mop 360° Bucket 2 Heads Microfiber Spin Rotating Head New
- 9. Arevo Rocket Spin Mop and Bucket with Foot Pedal for Wringing System
- 8. O-Cedar Easy Wring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System with 3 Extra Refills
- 7. Carlisle 3690805 Commercial Mop Bucket with Side Press Wringer, 26 Quart Capacity, Red
- 6. Rubbermaid Professional plus Commercial Wringer Mop Bucket, 28 qt. (FG728100YEL)
- 5. O-Cedar Ultram ax Microfiber Flat Mop & Bucket Kit
- 4. Goplus Microfiber Spinning Magic Spin Mop W/Bucket 2 Heads Rotating 360° Easy Floor Mop (Purple
- 3. O-Cedar Quick Wring Bucket 2.5 Gallon Bucket with Wringer
- 2. Hapinnex Magic Spin Mop with Easy Press Motion for 360° Rotation and Liquid Drainage
- 1. O-Cedar Easy Wring Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket Floor Cleaning System