A road bike helps you commute at high speed on tarmacked roads. Unlike other bike models, road bikes have narrow tires, and their handles are designed to let you lean downwards while cycling. Most people prefer men road bikes since they consume less pedal energy and they are an inexpensive alternative means of transport. Moreover, you might want to buy a road bike since it improves your physical fitness.
What to Consider When Buying a Road Bike
If you want the best road bike, we suggest that you shop around for one constructed from a sturdy but light frame, is easy to assemble, and is designed to support your weight and height.
Furthermore, we recommend that you shop around for a road bike that fits into your budget, its geometry supports a comfortable sitting position, and its saddle is padded for comfort. Below are some of the bikes that you could consider.
5. Alton Corsa Road bike
Alton’s road bike comes in medium and large sizes to help you pick an appropriate size for your body. The bike is constructed from a light weight DP- 780 frame to give you a quick and smooth ride. Another top feature on this road bike is the integrated 14-speed shifters that enhance its stability.
- It is built to last long.
- The bike’s black and silver colors enhance its cosmetic value.
- It’s ideal for beginners and intermediate racers.
- The bike may not be an ideal option for established bike racers.
4. Giordano’s 2.0 road Bike
Giordano’s road bike comes in large, medium, and small sizes to let you pick an appropriate size. The bike is constructed from a light weight aluminum frame, and it features an 18-speed drive train. Other notable features on this bike include the double- pivot brake set, Vitesse alloy wheels, and Kenda 700c x 25c tires.
- Its aluminum alloy frame lasts long.
- The Shimano Sora drivetrain lets you climb with ease as well as shift speeds effortlessly.
- It is reasonably priced.
- Its pedals lack cages and straps.
- You need an expert to help you install it.
3. Schwinn’s Drop Bar Road Bicycle
Like most road bikes, Schwinn’s road bike is constructed from a lightweight aluminum alloy to enhance your speed while engaged in motion. Some of the features that define this bike include the rigid fork that supports agile riding and the alloy caliper brakes that provide efficient braking power. Its other notable features include the Suntour alloy crank that offers a wide gear range and the 14-speed rear derailleur.
- Its pedaling spins smoothly
- The assembly process is straightforward.
- Besides being lightweight, its frame is also sturdy enough to handle big weights.
- Its saddle is adjustable.
- It’s brake levers are quite flimsy. Therefore, you might want to upgrade them.
2. Schwinn Phocus men’s road bike with 56cm frame
Schwinn Phocus road bike comes in silver and black colors to let you pick your favorite. This road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame with a carbon fiber road fork, a 16-speed derailleur, and strong alloy rims. Other notable features on this bike include the high caliber brakes that enhance its braking efficiency and the Suntour alloy crank that provides a wide gear range.
- It is fairy light in weight.
- The saddle lets you adjust its height according to your size.
- Its pedals have toe clips and straps.
- The bike produces some noise when shifting gears.
1. Giordano Libero 700c road bike
Giordano Libero 700c road bike comes in large, medium, and small sizes to let you purchase the appropriate size for your body. Some of its notable features include the light weight aluminum frame, a high tensile steel fork, the quick release alloy rims, and a 16-speed drive train. The bicycle is intended for riders whose height ranges from 5.8- 6.0 feet.
- The bike comes with dual water bottle mounts.
- It has an attractive design of red and black color combo.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- Shifting gears might be a challenge
- Its seat is not padded as generously as in most of its competitors
From the reviews above, it is evident that Men Road bikes will help you get to your destination in a timely manner. For this reason, you can use them as an alternative way of transport as well as exercising. We hope that our reviews help you purchase the right road bike.