Have you been finding it difficult to load and offload goods onto a truck, train, or a moving van or store? Then, you need a loading ramp to make your work easy. A loading ramp is an inclined surface that connects a loading platform or the ground to the truck, or train.
Good loading ramps are foldable for ease of storage, they are made of a study material to last long, and they have safety hooks to attach them firmly to the back of your loading truck. Herein, we have picked the best loading ramps that you could purchase.
- 11. Highland 1126600 steel center loading ramp
- 10. Yutrax TX103 Aluminium Tri-Fold Ramp
- 9. Pit Posse Motorcycle Folding Loading Ramp
- 8. Titan Briefcase Fold Utility Loading Ramp
- 7. Highland 1127200 Smooth Rung Tri-Fold Loading Ramp
- 6. Apex S-368-1500 aluminum shed Ramp
- 5. Titan Ramps ATV loading ramps
- 4. Lund 602004 Bi-fold Loading ramp
- 3. Highland 1120500 Straight Loading Ramp
- 2. Titan Ramps Plate Top Lawnmower Truck Loading Ramps
- 1. Prairie Singlefold Ramp
11. Highland 1126600 steel center loading ramp
Highland steel center loading ramp is designed from galvanized steel, durable material, and it does not rust or corrode. As such, this loading ramp lasts long. Moreover, you can fold this loading ramp at the center for ease of storage. It measures 80 inches long and 11 inches wide.
- You can separate the ramp at the hinge area into two parts.
- Its sturdy design holds loads that weigh up to 800 pounds.
- The steel center ramp has a one year warranty.
- Highland loading ramp requires at least two people to operate it.
10. Yutrax TX103 Aluminium Tri-Fold Ramp
The Aluminum Tri-Fold Ramp from Yutrax is constructed from a fully welded aluminum construction and heavy-duty hinges to last long. Also, this tri-fold ramp features rectangular side rails that are resistant to bending. The aluminum ramp can accommodate loads that weigh up to 1750lbs. When folded, it measures 69 inches long and 17.5 inches wide.
- Its rubber coated tabs prevent your truck’s tailgate from scratches.
- The loading ramp has straps that hold it in place when loading.
- Its compact size and lightweight nature help you store the loading ramp conveniently.
- The loading ramp is intended for short-bed trucks and moving vans.
9. Pit Posse Motorcycle Folding Loading Ramp
Pit Posse’s motorcycle folding ramp is constructed from aluminum, a sturdy and weather resistant metal. As such, this loading ramp can withstand the wear and tear associated with rusting and corrosion. Its foldable nature and lightweight design make it a portable loading ramp that can be stored in small storage spaces. It measures 89 inches long and 11 inches wide.
- This loading ramp is covered with a five-year warranty.
- Its rubber grip protects your truck from being scratched.
- The loading ramp has a tie-down strap that holds it firmly in place when loading and offloading.
- Its maximum loading capacity is 750lbs. As such, this loading ramp is not suitable for heavy loads.
8. Titan Briefcase Fold Utility Loading Ramp
Are you looking for a lightweight loading ramp to help you load light goods onto your vehicle? If yes, then this aluminum utility loading ramp might be a good option for you. It measures 72 inches long and 30 inches wide. The loading ramp handles a maximum capacity of 600lbs. Furthermore, this loading ramp features a soft nylon handle for carrying the loading ramp.
- It is serrated to prevent it from slipping when loading.
- The loading ramp has an angled lip that lets you attach the loading ramp firmly onto your truck’s tailgate.
- It is foldable for ease of storage.
- The loading ramp is not suitable for loads that weigh above 600lbs.
7. Highland 1127200 Smooth Rung Tri-Fold Loading Ramp
Highland’s smooth rung tri-fold loading ramp is made of aluminum, a durable metal with an excellent ability to withstand corrosion and rusting. The loading ramp’s 360-degree non-slip ribs provide the necessary traction required when loading. Highland’s smooth rung loading ramp holds a maximum capacity of 1600lbs, and it measures 69 inches long and 45 inches wide.
- The loading ramp comes with a one year warranty.
- It features a close rung spacing that accommodates wheels of all sizes.
- The loading ramp has adjustable straps that hold it firmly in position when loading and offloading.
- It lacks a non-scratch protection for your truck’s tailgate.
- The loading ramp’s center may start to bend after a period of use.
6. Apex S-368-1500 aluminum shed Ramp
This shed ramp from Apex is constructed from aluminum to serve you for long. Its 3.5-inch rung spacing lets you load small wheeled equipment like generators and lawn mowers into storage sheds and any other elevated areas. The shed ramps come in a pack of two, and each ramp holds a maximum weight of 750lbs. The ramp measures 36 inches long and 8 inches wide.
- It 4lbs weight lets you carry the loading ramp with ease.
- The loading ramp is suitable for home use.
- Its transition attaching lip gives you the freedom to attach the ramp onto your storage shed permanently.
- The loading ramp is not intended for heavyweight loading.
5. Titan Ramps ATV loading ramps
The ATV loading ramps from Titan Ramps are constructed from an aluminum material that lasts long. Loading ramps constructed from aluminum are durable, and neither do they rust nor corrode. The Titan loading ramps have serrated cross bars that increase traction and safety straps that enhance your safety when loading. The loading ramp measures 94 inches long and 11.25 inches wide and their maximum weight is 1200lbs.
- The loading ramp needs no assembly.
- You can fold them for storage.
- The reasonable length lets you load luggage into tall trucks.
- The black paint finishes on the loading ramp flakes easily.
4. Lund 602004 Bi-fold Loading ramp
The bi-fold loading ramp from Lund is constructed from a durable aluminum metal that doesn’t corrode or rust. Its surfaces feature extruded holes that increase traction, and its large width supports all wheel sizes. The loading ramp measures 69 inches long, 30 inches wide and its maximum capacity is 1500 pounds.
- The loading ramp is covered with a three-year warranty.
- It has safety straps that prevent shifting while loading.
- The loading ramp’s bi-fold design lets you store it in limited space.
- Its sharp edges can injure you.
3. Highland 1120500 Straight Loading Ramp
Highland’s straight loading ramp is constructed from aluminum to last long. For safety purposes, this straight loading ramp has attachment straps that prevent the holding ramp from shifting. Straight loading ramps hold a maximum weight of 1250lbs, and they measure 69 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- Highland’s straight loading ramp comes with a one year warranty.
- They are rust and corrosion resistant.
- The loading ramp starts to bend after a period of use.
2. Titan Ramps Plate Top Lawnmower Truck Loading Ramps
The Lawnmower Truck Loading ramp is constructed from aluminum metal. It features rubber tipped fingers that shield your tailgate from scratches and safety straps that protect the holding ramp from shifting while in use. Titan’s loading ramp measures 90 inches long, 11 inches wide and it holds a maximum load of 1500lbs.
- Its foldable nature reduces the storage space consumed by your loading ramp.
- The loading ramp’s lightweight enhances its portability.
- It has tabs that fix the ramps to the tailgate have an anti-slip coating.
- The loading ramps have razor-sharp edges that can injure you.
1. Prairie Singlefold Ramp
This Prairie single-fold ramp is made of an aluminum metal that is strong, and it does not corrode. Prairie’s single fold ramp is foldable, and it has a handle that lets you carry it like a briefcase. It has welded fabrications that enhance its strength, and its surface has anti-slip traction tapes that increase traction. It measures 3 feet long and 30 inches long.
- The loading ramp is safety tested.
- It comes with a safety instruction video that helps you use the loading ramp as required.
- It is not intended for heavy loads.
A loading ramp is an essential tool that helps you lift heavy loads from the ground to your truck, trailer, or into your store. Good loading ramps are constructed from a sturdy material that does not rust or corrode. Our list has some of the best loading ramps that have been used by many people and comes highly recommended.