Golf is among the most revered sports and, just like any other sport; a lot of practice is required to be great at it. Practice is vital to anyone who intends to improve his/her golf skills. However, it isn’t the only thing that guarantees great golfing skills. A golfer needs to have the complete golfing equipment, which include a left hand golf glove. The gloves help you to hold and swing a golf club with precision.
Wearing a glove also keeps your hand safe while holding the handle. Moreover, it helps you to avoid getting blisters on your left hand because it is the one that has full contact with your golf club. A glove is also known to prevent grime and moisture from accumulating between your hand and the club. Buying left hand golf gloves requires you to consider such things as the color and material.
10. Bridgestone Golf Soft Grip Leather Hybrid Glove
The Bridgestone Leather Hybrid Glove is one that you should consider wearing in your next golf practice or tournament. It features a premium Cabretta leather palm and thumb that enhances its softness and a mesh insert that ensures your hand fits perfectly while providing it with flexibility. This glove is also designed for all weather use because of its ultra-soft water resistant synthetic leather. More so, it features a soft tab technology that guarantees comfort.
- It comes at a great price
- Comfortable to wear as it fits perfectly
- It is thin and soft
- Not as durable as most of its competitors
9. easyglove FLAG_USA-1 Men’s Glove
This is a custom golf glove from easyglove that you could purchase to stand out from your fellow golfers. The FLAG_USA-1 features the USA flag, and it is specifically designed for men. You can get it in a variety of colors. This glove features a Lycra between your fingers to provide a custom fit, 100 percent pearl leather on the palm, and 100 percent synthetic on the face to enhance its outlook. The Lycra also helps to provide aeration to your hand.
- This glove is set to the configuration of the golfer’s hand
- It expresses patriotism
- Has great comfort
- It is undersized
8. TaylorMade All Weather Glove (2 Pack)
TaylorMade Glove is an all-weather glove. The glove features a leather palm and hand that improves the feel, stretch Lycra panels to provide you with a custom fit, an ergonomic closure tab, and a stretch fit wrist lining. It has premium synthetic materials that contribute to its durability. Moreover, this glove guarantees you comfortable breathability because of its well-engineered perforations.
- Offers great quality
- It is a perfect fit and comfortable
- Not accurate with size
7. TaylorMade Women’s Ribbon Golf Glove
TaylorMade Women’s Ribbon Golf Glove is the ultimate choice for women golf enthusiasts. Nothing feels better in the golf course than having excellent control of your golf club. This glove can help with that as it features stretch Lycra panels to provide a custom fit, an ergonomic pull-tab, and an AAA Cabretta leather palm. The glove also provides you with ample breathability because of its engineered perforation.
- The glove fits perfectly
- It is lightweight and has soft leather
- Offers a great value
- It might prove to too small for some women
6. Callaway X Spann Glove
This glove is arguably one of the best when it comes to handling a golf club. Callaway X Spann Glove features a full palm Cabretta leather that is thin and soft to provide a smooth feel and a 3D performance mesh. It also features a new compression system to allow a perfect fit, and Silicon Chevrons on the Microfiber suede of the glove to offer you extra grip and club control. Even more enticing, the glove is designed to be flexible and lightweight, and it absorbs the moisture from your hands.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Comfortable as it offers a perfect fit
- A little pricy
5. TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Sport Golf Glove
The Stratus Sport Golf Glove is perfectly designed by TaylorMade for men who adore golfing. If you are thinking of acquiring a new golf glove, this is definitely among those you should consider. It features a full premium leather, an ergonomic pull-tab, stretch Lycra panels to provide a perfect fit, and engineered perforation to provide its wearer with a maximum breathability.
- It’s quite affordable
- Offers great quality and is durable
- It fits perfectly
- Has a weak Velcro
4. Nike 2015 Dura Feel VIII All Weather Mens Golf Gloves Left Hand
This Nike product is best suited for a right-handed golfer. It features a perforated synthetic leather panel on the face to enhance breathability and an adjustable angled tab closure to offer an excellent ergonomic fit. The glove also has a stretch fabric in the fingers and at the back of the hand for flexibility and genuine leather on palm and thumb to offer an excellent grip. Moreover, its fabric comprises of 10 percent nylon, 85 percent polyurethane, and 5 percent goatskin leather.
- Offers great comfort
- Has a great grip
- Fits perfectly
- It runs a little small
- Its pad wears out easily
3. FootJoy Golf- MLH WeatherSof Golf Gloves
Are you a golf enthusiast? Would you like to purchase a golf glove but don’t know which one to choose? If you are, FootJoy WeatherSof gloves are among the best in the market. They feature a microfiber that provides you with a soft feel as you grab the club and a premium Cabretta leather at the thumb and palm patch to enhance durability.
- Comfortable to work with as it fits perfectly
- They offer an excellent grip
- Are durable
- Stretch out after a while minimizing the grip
2. Callaway Men’s Dawn Patrol Golf Glove
The Patrol Golf Glove is an excellent choice for golfing. It features perforations on the palm, thumb, and fingers to improve breathability, has an all leather construction, and an Opti fit adjustable closure to provide a perfect fit. The glove also has cotton terry cuff to offer a soft feel and to absorb moisture from your hands.
- Made of high-quality and durable material
- Offer the perfect fit
- Soft and comfortable
- The Velcro isn’t as strong as in some of its competition
1. MG Golf DynaGRip All-Cabretta Leather Golf Gloves
This superior glove offers any golfer an excellent sporting experience. It is 100 percent Cabretta leather and has a thin, durable edge trim that prevents the leather from wearing out. The glove gives your hand a buttery-soft feel, and it is designed to fit perfectly on your hand. Moreover, the Medan tanning process is used on this glove to help prevent moisture and perspiration from giving your hand a sticky feel.
- High quality and durable
- Available at a great price
- Soft and comfortable
- Is a perfect fit and has excellent grip
- Has no palm patch to reduce the friction with the grip
The above products are the top ten left hand golf gloves of 2017. If you love golfing but have been wondering which glove to purchase, worry no more. Listed above are the best gloves that you can find on the market. All you have to do is compare their features and head out to purchase your preferred glove.
- 10. Bridgestone Golf Soft Grip Leather Hybrid Glove
- 9. easyglove FLAG_USA-1 Men’s Glove
- 8. TaylorMade All Weather Glove (2 Pack)
- 7. TaylorMade Women’s Ribbon Golf Glove
- 6. Callaway X Spann Glove
- 5. TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Sport Golf Glove
- 4. Nike 2015 Dura Feel VIII All Weather Mens Golf Gloves Left Hand
- 3. FootJoy Golf- MLH WeatherSof Golf Gloves
- 2. Callaway Men’s Dawn Patrol Golf Glove
- 1. MG Golf DynaGRip All-Cabretta Leather Golf Gloves
- Related Posts: