Kids golf clubs are designed for the unique size and shape of a child’s body. The best kids golf clubs use premium materials that are also robust. Whether your child puts with a left- or right-hand technique, sets exist to accommodate these differences. Kids gold clubs run smaller than your typical adult clubs and you should look for a sizing chart to ensure you get the right clubs for your child.
Criteria for Selecting Kids Golf Clubs
- Criteria for Selecting Kids Golf Clubs
- 10. Young Gun Birdie Green Junior Golf Club Set
- 9. Nitro Blaster Kid’s Golf Club Set
- 8. Wilson Men’s 2015 Profile Junior Golf Club Set
- 7. Intech Flora Junior Girls Golf Club Set
- 6. Intech Future Tour Junior Golf Set
- 5. Golf Girl Junior Golf Set
- 4. Paragon Rising Star Kids/Toddler Golf Clubs Set
- 3. Tour Edge HT Max-J Junior Golf Set
- 2. Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set
- 1. Confidence Junior Golf Club Set
- Related Posts:
Golf club sets designed for children tend to offer a standard arrangement of clubs. At the minimum, the set should include a 7-iron and a putter. More advanced sets include additional clubs like the 9-iron and Fairway driver. However, the best choice for your child depends largely on their level of experience and age. Most reputable manufacturers designate the approximate age for the child. In all cases, the height of the child offers the best clue for determining what kind of set you should buy. Keep in mind that as your child grows, they may need to purchase larger gold clubs.
10. Young Gun Birdie Green Junior Golf Club Set
Ideal for players 12 to 14 years of age, this set of clubs offers your child the chance to excel. It includes two clubs and a bag, which offers the perfect set of clubs for a child who does not yet have a firm commitment to the game. Ultra-lightweight materials like graphite make this choice perfect for the young child.
- Set designed specifically for junior players.
- Suitable for players 54 to 60 inches tall.
- Comes with two clubs and a bag.
- Doesn’t include any advanced clubs.
9. Nitro Blaster Kid’s Golf Club Set
An ideal starter set for a young player, this set offers the irons, putter, driver and golf bag your kid needs to enjoy a day on the green. Help your child develop a thirst for athletic achievement by providing them with this set of high-quality clubs certified by the PGA.
- Strong materials include graphite and stainless steel.
- Suitable for players 50 to 55 inches in height.
- Comes with a complete set of 5 clubs.
- Good for the driving range but less useful on an open course.
8. Wilson Men’s 2015 Profile Junior Golf Club Set
With a standard grip and a graphite shaft, this set of clubs provides your kids with an exceptional level of performance. Once your kids start using these clubs, they will become addicted to the game. The set offers an impressive array of clubs to choose from, including a driver, hybrid, 2 cavity-back irons, a blade style wedger and a putter.
- Uses strong and light graphite material for the shaft.
- Sizing options available for children ranging in height from 37 to 62 inches.
- Includes 6 clubs and a bag for great versatility.
- Only suitable for a right-handed player.
7. Intech Flora Junior Girls Golf Club Set
While on the more expensive side, this set offers an exceptional option for a young girl. The set comes in either pink or purple, and your child can enjoy an affordable entry to golf with all the most important clubs. Made from stainless steel, this set should last a long time.
- Designed for girls who want a tailored set.
- Suitable for players 50 to 60 inches tall.
- Comes with 4 different clubs and a bag.
- The set comes in purple and pink, but it’s tough to request a specific color.
6. Intech Future Tour Junior Golf Set
Help your child achieve and develop as an athlete with this set that includes four clubs. The carrying bag makes it easy to stay organized, and the set uses premium materials for a durable design. Designed for the right-handed player, this set should provide your child with years of use.
- Weighted well to ensure a nice and easy putt.
- Suitable for children 47 to 57 inches tall.
- Arrives with 4 clubs and a bag.
- Only suitable for right-handed players.
5. Golf Girl Junior Golf Set
While designed specifically for girls, this set doesn’t offer any lightweight features. The clubs are made from premium materials and your child should approve of the color options. Using a lightweight design, your child should have no trouble hauling these clubs around.
- Designed specifically for younger girls.
- Suitable for girls 38 inches to 51 inches tall.
- Set includes 4 clubs and a bag.
- Doesn’t offer a left-hand option.
4. Paragon Rising Star Kids/Toddler Golf Clubs Set
With vivid colors, this set stands out in the crowd. Treat your child to a quality set of clubs with an amazing bag. The clubs have been designed by measuring kids from the knuckle to the ground, so you can get the perfect fit for your child.
- Uses high-quality materials like Titanium and stainless steel.
- Ideal for players 35 to 43 inches tall.
- Comes with a bag and 3 clubs.
- Left-handed players may have trouble using the clubs.
3. Tour Edge HT Max-J Junior Golf Set
A premium set for premium players, this set of clubs uses Titanium matrix wood to help your child get a more powerful drive. With a hybrid driver, your child can learn advanced game techniques at a young age. Perfect for the beginner, this set works equally well on the range and the course.
- Offers a left-hand and right-hand option.
- Sizing options available for children from 39 to 61 inches tall.
- Comes with 3 to 5 clubs and a bag depending on the age bracket you choose.
- Most kids will need to buy additional clubs as they develop.
2. Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set
Watch your child fall in love with golf when they receive this 5-club set to help them enjoy the green. The set offers options for lefties and righties, and your child should find plenty to be thankful for with this set. Made from high-quality materials like graphite, wood and steel, you can’t go wrong with this set.
- The highly visible color profile makes these clubs easy to locate.
- Suitable for kids ranging in height from 50 to 60 inches.
- Includes 5 clubs and a bag.
- The clubs might be a bit too long for the youngest players, but they can be easily cut.
1. Confidence Junior Golf Club Set
Suitable for right- and left-handed players, this set offers a good range of clubs ideal for kids making their first foray into golf. The 8-12 age range set offers several clubs, including a 7-iron, 9-iron, driver and fairway. Made from high-quality materials like graphite and wood, these clubs are designed to last.
- Comes with options for left- and right-handed players.
- Suitable for kids up to 54 inches in height.
- Made from high-quality materials that are perfect for a beginner.
- While advertised as suitable for a 4-year-old, the clubs may be too long.
Kids who engage in sports tend to lead happier and healthier lives. They do better in school and they maintain higher levels of self-esteem. By helping your child discover their love for golf with one of these exceptional golf sets, you can start them on a path that leads to great success in life. Make the right choice for your child’s health and buy them a set of golf clubs they can treasure and grow with.