Golf is a sport that requires extensive patience and concentration. Unarguably, these are two solid skills that can greatly benefit children. Parents who want to introduce their children to the sport of golf have several junior golf clubs available to choose from. Each of these top ten clubs offers its own set of benefits. Choosing one of these top junior clubs will help you get your little one out there to play in no time.
10. Rising Star Clubs by Paragon
This club is the perfect starter club for children between 5 and 7 years of age. This club model contains position indentation that assists with hand alignment so your little one can begin holding the club like an expert.
- This reasonably priced club contains a junior flex shaft and a #9 club head. Club indentation teaches children the proper gripping techniques necessary for developing a strong golf swing.
9. Callaway’s Junior Golf Club Set
This set of clubs comes in either a 5 to 8-year-old size or a 9 to 12-year-old size. Each set includes six clubs, including the driver360cc driver, 7 and 9 irons, sand wedge cavity back irons, and a 54-degree sand wedge. Each of the fairway wood clubs come with a cover to keep them safe for many uses ahead.
- This club set contains the putter-legendary Odyssey 2-ball design, which guarantees a more accurate swing.
- The stand features a 5-way storage top, 5 individual pockets with zippers, water bottle storage, a rain hood, and a double strap for a more comfortable carry.
8. Prosimmon Icon Clubs
This is a perfect setting for children between 4 and 7-years-old. This stylish bag comes with a set of clubs containing a mallet putter, 3 wood, and a perimeter-weighted 5 iron with Ti-Matrix technology, 7 iron, and 9 iron.
- Easy-to-carry bag contains two straps, an 8-way divider, a putter well, and a wood well, as well as 5 exterior pockets, a rain hood, and an umbrella holder.
7. Golf Set by Wilson
Wilson Men’s offers the perfect complete junior golf set for children. This set is available for children between 4 to 13 years old, with three sizes available to choose from. With graphite shafts and standard grips, your young golfer is sure to succeed on the course with this stylish red club set.
- This is the perfect setting for growing children. The bag is stylish and comfortable to carry.
6. Boys golf set by Tour Edge
The tour edge club set is perfect for children up to age 12. This value golf club set comes with a 7/8 iron, a 9/PW iron, a 15-degree titanium matrix driver, a 29-degree hybrid, and a putter. The stand bag finishes off the set offering ample storage for all your golf day needs.
- This is a stylish set for any junior golfer. The hybrid design provides juniors with cutting-edge technology geared to improve their game. Titanium matrix woods allow juniors to launch balls higher and farther than other types of clubs.
5. Girls’ pink club set
This right-handed pink club set is ideal for children between 8-12 years old. This set comes complete with wood, a putter, a 5 iron, 7 iron, a 9 iron, and a stylish pink carrying bag to help carry your clubs on and off the course.
- The drivers are crafted with extra loft to making hitting easier than ever. Each club comes with a pink longneck headcover to ensure protection when clubs are not in use. Soft wrap grips ensure your child can play for hours on end without suffering cramps or sores on their hands.
4. Rising star golf club set
This is a great bag for young children between 3-5 years old. The bright red bag ensures your child enters the course with confidence and in style. This set includes clubs with the perfect weights, lengths, and flex fit for your little one.
- The wide-sole irons are designed for a lower center of gravity. The graphite shafts come with a lifetime warranty, which guarantees you are protected against any breaks, bends, or dents that may occur. This starter set includes an oversized iron with a wide sole, a lofted Fairway wood with a matching headcover, a sturdy carry bag, and a box.
3. Junior’s pink club and bag set
This pink junior golf set is perfect for children between 4-8 years old. This stylish set comes with a 5 iron, 7 iron, 9 iron, a wood putter, and a carry bag with a stand.
- Strong, reliable, and high-quality set that is perfect for growing children.
2. Golf club set by Tour Edge
The Tour Edge Max-J golf set is the perfect option for children. The bag is designed to stand, and it is made of solid and reliable material. The bag provides ample storage for your needs on the course. Equipped with 3 clubs, a 7/8 iron, and a putter, this set is sure to have everything you need to get your junior out on the course playing like a professional.
- This is one of the best-value golf club sets available for juniors. The irons are extremely easy to hit, the driver is quite powerful, and the putter makes the entire experience quite enjoyable.
1. Club set & Stand from Confidence
The confidence junior golf club set is sure to live up to its name. This set comes with oversized perimeter-weighted irons with ti-matrix technology. This includes a 7 iron and 9 iron, a driver composed of Fairway wood, a longneck headcover, and a white ball putter. The bag comes with a double shoulder strap to make carrying pain-free. There are four exterior pockets to store items for the course, a 4-way top divider, a glove tab with velcro for added security, a rain hood, and umbrella storage.
- Great, sturdy clubs, with a functional and quality bag to carry everything around.