A golf swing analyzer can be a great asset to improving your golf game. These devices measure your swing in real-time and provide you with suggestions and recommendations on the best adjustments to make within your swing. A golf swing analyzer can be a great tool for any golfer at any skill level.
10. Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor/MLM (iOS Only)
A mobile version of their professional-grade machine, the Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) from Rapsodo works with an app that you download onto your mobile device. The device will take a video of your shot, while providing your personalized stats; which you can than view on the app to get tips and pointers on how to improve your game.
- Ability to trace your shot with video replay that reviews every aspect of your swing
- Includes auto-calibration technology
- Metrics included with device are distance, ball speed, club head speed, smash factor, launch angle, and launch direction
9. Rapsodo R-Motion Golf Simulator and Swing Analyzer with Sensor Clips
A way to analyze your golf swing anywhere you like; this package consists of a gold swing simulator as well as 14 sensors that clip onto your clubs. Synchronize each sensor in order to receive club and ball data and advice tailored to you.
- Purchase includes tracker, 14 clips, a driving range mode as well as 15 courses to choose from
- Ability to have one or several players play at one time, and able to provide accurate club and ball data for each
- Program runs on your PC or Smartphone for convenience and simplicity
8. Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
The Sports Sensors swing speed radar provides measurements for clubhead swing speed as well as tempo time to help improve consistency of your swing while optimizing it to achieve increased distances.
- Ability to use your club with any type of ball replica and still provide an accurate analysis
- Measures speeds to over 200 MPH
- Capable of providing actual swing Tempo Time from the start of your takeaway to your connection with the ball
- Extremely portable and mobile
7. Blast Golf Swing Trainer
The Blast Golf Swing Trainer can provide immediate feedback on your stroke and swing by attaching the smart sensor to the grip of your club and swinging. The sensor captures the data and relays it to the app on your Smartphone. The analysis looks at your swing in slow motion and identifies areas where you can improve.
- Provides accurate metrics and insights to help you improve your game
- Trusted by professional players and their coaches from all over the world
- Easy to use sensor attaches to your club for personalized results
- Includes ability to record video of each swing with Smart Video Capture
6. Phigolf Mobile and Home Smart Golf Game Simulator
The Phigolf Smart Golf Game Simulator is a golf simulator in which the sensor attaches to the included swing training club or your own club. This analyzer allows you to play a simulated golf game in order to analyze you swing. It transfers that information to an app on your mobile device and provides you with helpful tips to improve your swing.
- Extremely portable and allows you to take this simulator anywhere
- Connect the app to your TV for a realistic golf game with access to many of the world’s finest golf courses
- Ideal for smaller spaces with the swing trainer at 62 cm long
- Ability for single player use or for multiple players at one time
5. Voice Caddie SC 200 Portable Golf Launch Monitor
The SC200 Swing Caddie Portable Launch Monitor from Voice Caddie provides innovative swing analyzing technology. This device measures carry distance, swing speed, ball speed, and smash factor for each swing. In addition, it stores the average statistics for each club as well as the overall stats for the last 100 shorts. All of this in a compact and portable device that you can take with you anywhere.
- Has audio capabilities to explain the results of the analysis directly to you
- Measuring range: 30-320 yards with accuracy +/- 3% ball speed, +/-5% carry distance
- Contains a built-in barometric pressure sensor which will can automatically calibrate itself in order to provide you with the best and most accurate readings possible
- Remote control provides the ability to adjust the settings of your monitor conveniently in the palm of your hand
4. FlightScope Mevo
The FlightScope Mevo is a personal launch monitor for golf. This portable device provides the ability to improve your golf performance by measuring specific data points and captures your swing on video. It will be synchronized with an app that you can download onto your Smartphone or mobile device, where it will instantly transfer the data that is captured for you to make tailored and immediate changes to your golf swing.
- Provides real-time data of your swing instantaneously
- Device can be used indoors or outdoors while still maintaining the accuracy
- Measures carry distance, club head and ball speed, spin, vertical launch angle, flight time and apex height
- Ability to save data over time to compare the results and tweak anything that has not improved as you would prefer
- Lightweight launch monitor that uses 3D Doppler radar technology
3. Rapsodo R-Motion and Golf Club Simulator/Swing Analyzer with One Sensor Clip
This Rapsodor simulator provides analysis of club and ball speed, smash factor, distance, launch angle, and swing path while also measuring the specific trajectory where a ball hooks, fades, pulls, draws, pushes and slices while in flight.
- The sensor attaches to your golf clubs enabling you to simulate a game on several different courses
- The program runs on your PC and will provide swill and ball launch data on every shot you take
- Simple to use with your own mat and net, the package includes one sensor, clip, USB dongle, and charging cord
2. Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
The Zepp Golf 2 is a new generation swing analyzer that attaches to your club and provides you with a personalized training guide using Smart technology. The results are immediately available on your phone or mobile device using Bluetooth LE.
- Analyzes your swing in 3D to capture your swing, backswing length, club speed and plane, and tempo
- Results and recommendations are made on areas that need improvement are instantly available for your review
- Includes a Smart coach that offers advice compiled from PGA/LPGA players and Tour instructors to help you play better, sooner
1. Arccos Golf 360 Golf Performance Tracking System
The Arccos performance tracker system comes with 14 sensors, one to attach to each of your golf clubs. It will acutely analyze every shot that you hit using GPS, Tour analytics and live shot tracking to evaluate your swing and assist you in making better decisions that will improve your swing and lower you golf score.
- Works with a mobile app to measure the details of your swing and provide personalized recommendations
- A hands-free device that fits onto your club and is fully automatic
- Low-profile devices are smaller, lighter and include a permanent battery that will last up to 5 years
- Sensors have a 2-year full warranty