Golf shoes for men are designed to be stylish and provide adequate comfort for all day use. Wearing golf shoes while out on the green is extremely important. The soles of the shoes have cleats, allowing you to keep your feet planted during each swing. Having reliable cleats or molded grip bottoms is especially important during wet conditions to prevent sliding.
When searching for golf shoes, it is crucial to find a pair that fits your foot appropriately. The shoes need to have cleats that provide a reliable hold and they need to have lasting comfort that will get you through a day on the green. Highlighted features make these ten pairs of golf shoes superior among the competition.
10. Lunar Control Vapor Golf Shoes by Nike
- 10. Lunar Control Vapor Golf Shoes by Nike
- 9. Ecco Men’s Golf Shoes
- 8. Woodworm Surge Golf Shoes
- 7. Men’s Grip Sport Golf-Shoes by Puma
- 6. Performance Golf Shoes by Skechers
- 5. New Balance Men’s NBG2004 Golf Shoe
- 4. Men’s Green Joys Golf Shoes by FootJoy
- 3. Fairway Golf Shoe by Skechers
- 2. Hyperflex Golf Shoes by FootJoy
- 1. Men’s Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe by ADIDAS
- Related Posts:
The lunar style golf shoes by Nike are lightweight, containing flywire technology that ensures a secure fit. Not only are these shoes a great quality product, but they come with a 2-year warranty.
- These golf shoes by Nike are waterproof due to membranes in the footbed and upper area of the shoes. The mesh bootie works to provide a comfortable and breathable fit that mimics a sock. The outsole contains fin-like tracks that provide maximum traction for wet and dry conditions.
- These shoes run a bit narrow in design and unfortunately a wide-footed option is not available.
9. Ecco Men’s Golf Shoes
These golf shoes for men by ECCO keep your feet comfortable all day long. The traction points are a perfect size, offering a superior grip for all field conditions.
- These shoes are made with leather and a synthetic material. The soles are made with rubber and provide excellent stability and support. The shoes are made with E-DTS hybrid technology and have hydromax treatment for waterproofing.
- The sizes for this shoe are very limited, so individuals with smaller feet will not be able to wear these.
8. Woodworm Surge Golf Shoes
This is a reliable and inexpensive golf shoe option. These shoes have a solid exterior made with leather and golf-tex membranes that prevent water and the wind from entering the shoes.
- These shoes come with a 1-year warranty that protects you against any water penetration. The mini stud sole is molded for additional stability and traction security. The ankles are padded for extra support, comfort, and protection.
- Some customers report unusual creasing, but nothing too drastic. Wide-fit is not an option, so customers will have to order at least 1/2-size larger if they have wide feet.
7. Men’s Grip Sport Golf-Shoes by Puma
With six color combinations to choose from, this golf shoe by Puma is the perfect fit to any golf attire. The fusion foam interior ensures your feet stay comfortable all day long.
- The performance mesh is extremely breathable. The Perimeter wrap is made with TPU, which provides a reliable lasting hold. These shoes are very comfortable to wear all day on the green.
- The shoes are extremely comfortable, but they could use a bit more arch support.
6. Performance Golf Shoes by Skechers
The Go Golf Pro 2 shoes by Skechers are believed to be the most advanced golf shoes offered by Skechers. The combination of classic design and replaceable spikes make these shoes extremely reliable and versatile.
- Shoes come in seven different styles. Available in a large variety of sizes. The 3/4-inch heel is comfortable to wear. The insole is removable. The sole is made out of synthetic material that is soft and comfortable to step.
- Some customers find that these shoes are much heavier than other shoes, but they are pleased with the overall quality.
5. New Balance Men’s NBG2004 Golf Shoe
These golf shoes by New Balance are an exceptional combination of style, durability, and comfort. The golf-specific technology works to enhance stability and traction while on the green to ensure you play your best.
- These shoes are lightweight and low-profile. They have a slim-lok cleat system that provides exceptional grip with every wear. The midsole is designed specifically to provide a lightweight cushion to ensure your feet stay comfortable while walking the course.
- These shoes are relatively narrow, so finding the correct size to fit wide feet may be challenging.
4. Men’s Green Joys Golf Shoes by FootJoy
The Green Joys golf shoes by FootJoy have excellent grip and traction on the course. These lightweight shoes are equipped with rubber outsoles and water resistant synthetic uppers.
- These shoes are extremely stylish and come in a large variety of sizes. These are some of the best and most comfortable shoes for individuals with wide feet. The cushioned insoles are extremely lightweight. The fast-twist cleat system is extremely reliable for providing good footing.
- Some users were displeased with the long tongue on this shoe. Some users also report the shoes squeaking when wet.
3. Fairway Golf Shoe by Skechers
The Go Golf Fairway shoes by Skechers come in four colors and finished in leather and synthetic materials. The extremely breathable upper and the 5gen cushioning ensure your feet remain comfortable all day long.
- These shoes have replaceable soft-spike cleats that provide comfort and traction while greatly improving the playing surfaces. The 5gen exterior foam is extremely lightweight and responsive, conforming to your every step. The H2GO shield provides a waterproof shield over the entire shoe to protect your feet during any weather condition.
- The added interior cushion creates a tight fit, which is not too comfortable for individuals with wide feet.
2. Hyperflex Golf Shoes by FootJoy
The HyperFlex shoes by FootJoy are extremely lightweight and comfortable. The heel is optimized to be more stable and provide maximum security for your feet.
- The soles are made of synthetic material and contain fast twist tornado cleats. The fine-tuned FTF 2.0 foam is extremely comfortable to wear. The upper has a FlexGrid 2.0 design that conforms to your feet and expands as you move.
- These shoes are designed with a semi-pointed toe, making them fit snug around the toe area. These shoes tend to fit much more narrow, especially when compared to other styles by FootJoy.
1. Men’s Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe by ADIDAS
The lightweight Tech Response 4.0 shoes by ADIDAS are the perfect option for men who wear size 7 to 15 shoes. These shoes have a thintech cleat design, which provides superior grip during any weather on the green.
- These shoes have four colors to choose from. They are lightweight, containing a mesh and synthetic upper that provides enhanced breathability and comfort. The low-profile technology works well for improving traction and stability.
- These shoes have very minimal arch support. These shoes are not waterproof, so playing in wet conditions is not recommended.
Each of these golf shoes for men provide lasting comfort that is a necessity while out on the green. The cleat systems provide superior grip during any weather, which aids in improving your swing. No matter what budget you are working with, this list has the perfect option.