While it is not uncommon for people to have some type of grill in their backyard, many squabbles over whether a gas or charcoal grill is better. Now, you do not have to choose. A gas and charcoal grill combo allows you the convenience of using a gas or a charcoal grill, allowing you to choose the barbecue style of cooking that you like best. Providing the convenience of many different types of tools in one, the gas and charcoal grill combo grills ensures you will never have to choose between one or the other again.
10. Smoke Hollow TC3718SB Gas-Charcoal-Smoker Combination Grill with Side Burner
Combination Smoke Hollow grill features a charcoal grill, gas grill, side burner and side smoker that can also be used as a firebox. This grill will enable you the option of cooking in several different styles all in one device.
- A total of 3 Stainless steel burners, each with 7000 BTUs
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grids and flare guards provide evenly distributed heat
- Includes 2 chrome-plated warming racks to keep side dishes warm while putting finishing touches on the main course
- Features 2 independent temperature gauges for better control overheat
9. Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Gas Charcoal Grill Combo (Stainless Steel)
This gas and charcoal grill combo from Royal Gourmet combines and elegant design with heavy-duty, durable construction. Providing a great performance with convenient accessories, this grill will make any function filled with relaxation.
- A total of 742 square inches of cooking space along with 2 side tables for extra workspace
- Includes 3 stainless-steel burners with a total output of 27,000 BTUs
- Slide-out ash pan for charcoal grill allows for easy clean-up
- Firebox constructed with silicone material that tolerates up to 600 degrees of heat
- The durable construction of double-layer stainless-steel
- Built-in thermometer allows for convenient monitoring of cooking temperatures
- Lids are designed to be heat resistant and contain vents to adjust retained
8. Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill
This Dyna-Glo grill combo combines quality with convenience to bring you low maintenance options for all of your outdoor cooking needs. A durable and high-performance cooking system offers size and versatility to accommodate any dish you desire to serve.
- Two stainless-steel tube burners provide optimal performance throughout their long life span and produce a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates are heavy duty and help to retain heat
- Tray adjustment system included for the charcoal side of the grill to provide superior heat control of coals
- Features an electronic pulse ignition system to provide reliable and simple igniting every time
- A total cooking area of 952 square inches
7. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
The Char-Griller 5050 Duo is a charcoal and gas grill system that features steel construction to enable long-term durability. With the ability to use the gas grill for convenience and the charcoal side to add a bit of flavor, this grill provides a larger grill space with premium features to boot.
- Cooking space that totals 1260 square inches
- A total of 3 burners that provide a total of 40,800 BTUs
- Additional cooking space in the side burner that provides 12,000 extra BTUs
- Grate height can be adjusted for best temperature control
- Includes chrome-plated warming rack, stainless-steel heat gauge, and easy-dump ash pan and porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Electronic ignition provides easy one-touch start-up every time
6. Backyard Grill Barbeque and Burger Gas/Charcoal Grill Combo
This durable outdoor grill combo from Backyard Grill provides the best of both grilling worlds. There is plenty of cooking space on either side of the grill with stainless-steel burners that provide plenty of cooking power for all of your grilling needs.
- Includes a total of 557 square inches of cooking surface
- Features a chrome plated warming rack with a additional surface area
- Porcelain heat plate for more even heat distribution
- A total of 3 stainless-steel tube burners producing 24,000 BTUs
- Includes additional stainless-steel side burner providing and additional 12,000 BTUs of cooking power
5. Royal Gourmet ZH3003 Dual 3-Burner Gas/Charcoal Grill Combo
This grill combo from Royal Gourmet provides a premium grilling experience. Built with heavy-duty, sustainably material, it is an optimal tool for any master griller that enjoys the flavor of both charcoal and gas grilling. It provides plenty of grilling space for any number of guests.
- Easy cleanup systems equip both sides of this grill
- A total of 3 in-line tube burners that are adjustable and offer a total of 27,000 BTUs
- Porcelain cast iron gates cover 610 square inches of cooking space
- Sliding front and upper air dampers on the charcoal grill side help to maximize airflow and create more efficient burning
- Optimal control for cooking temperatures by monitoring the integrated gauge on each hood
4. Smoke Hollow 3500 4-in-1 Combination
A massive combo grill with four different ways to cook, this grill from Smoke Hollow enables you to choose from a propane gas grill, charcoal grill, smoker and range top. This versatile all-in-one grill will surely delight any grilling enthusiast.
- Temperature gauges feature on charcoal and gas grill sides for better control
- Both charcoal and gas cookers feature porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Gas side features 3 stainless-steel burners that are independently controlled and include porcelain flare guards
- Charcoal grill side includes an adjustable charcoal pan with grate
- Burners produce a total of 30,000 BTUs, Side burner produces additional 9,300 BTUs of cooking power
- Cooking surface for all methods of cooking total to 860 square inches
3. Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill Smoker
A unique addition to our list, this Z Grills smoker uses 100%-natural BBQ wood pellets as its fuel source. It features a digital control board which ignites the grill while enabling you to set your perfect cooking temperature. This distinctive design creates a versatile domain that allows for several types of cooking all in one.
- Features a total cooking space of 513 square inches with an additional 187 the square inch warming rack
- Smart Smoke Technology is a temperature control mechanism that allows you to set the temperature with the simple turn of a dial
- Hopper capacity allows for up to 20 pounds of wood pellets at one time
- Premium combination grill that provides you the ability to grill, roast, smoke, bake, braise, and barbeque all with one device
2. Char-Griller 5030 2-Burner Gas & Charcoal Grill Dual Function
The Char-Griller dual function grill allows you to enjoy the benefits of a gas and charcoal grill all in one design. It offers versatility and plenty of features that will enhance your grilling experience with every ignition
- Includes a total cooking area of 870 square inches
- The charcoal side features a dump ash pan for convenient and simple clean up
- A total of 2 burners provide a total of 24,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Designed with dual smokestacks, heat Gauge, and Triple wall steel with insulation
- Includes porcelain-coated cast-iron grates and adjustable grate height
1. Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo
This three-in-one combo grill from Oklahoma Joe contains a charcoal grill, gas grill, and smoker. Convenient electronic ignition and a rugged offset firebox provide control to cook each item to perfection. Two separate cooking chambers combined with a side burner provide astounding versatility with this grill.
- Cooking surface is a grand 1,060 cooking surface
- The main chamber offers 6 porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Gas grilling chamber contains 3 burners with a combined 36,000 BTUs
- A side burner adds 12,000 BTUs of cooking power and can accommodate a charcoal chimney starter