When out in the great wild outdoors, many of us like to bring one or two conveniences of modern life. One of these conveniences is the camping table. Camping tables are used to provide a place for everyone to congregate under the stars but are also foldable so that you can easily pack them away. The best camping table for your trip will be sturdy and easily stored so that they never take a lot of space during transit.
What Features Should a Camping Table Have?
- What Features Should a Camping Table Have?
- 15. Trademark Innovations Portable Adjustable Lightweight Aluminum Folding Table
- 14. KingCamp Aluminum Alloy Frame Adjustable Lightweight Portable Strong Stable 3-Fold Table
- 13. Yahill Aluminum Collapsible Table with Carrying Bag
- 12. Goplus Portable Folding Aluminum Table
- 11. EZ Travel Collection Folding Camping Table
- 10. Trekology Foldable Camping Picnic Tables
- 9. Kamp-Rite Kwik Set Table
- 8. Trekology Camping Tables
- 7. GCI Outdoor Compact Camp 20 Table
- 6. Moon Lence Camping Picnic Roll Up Table
- 5. GCI Outdoor Slim Fold Cook Station
- 4. Outsunny Portable Folding Outdoor Camp Suitcase Picnic Table
- 3. ALPS Mountaineering Eclipse Camp Table
- 2. Coleman 2000003098 Pack-Away Outdoor 4-in-1 Table
- 1. Coleman Outdoor Compact Table
- Related Posts:
A folding camping table should, of course, be easy to transport. With this in mind, it should fold down small and be lightweight enough to easily be carried to and from the campsite. Additionally, a camping table can have a few extra features, such as cup holders, attached seating, and expandable table space. All of these features will enhance your trip and make your outdoor excursion more convenient. Let’s take a look at 15 of the best camping tables on the market for 2017.
15. Trademark Innovations Portable Adjustable Lightweight Aluminum Folding Table
Aluminum is a great material for camping tables because it is both sturdy and lightweight. This folding camping table is a rectangular product that folds up suitcase style so that you can carry it with ease. Unlike square tables, this table will sit people next to each other, which can also feel more intimate.
- This table is very sturdy.
- It only weighs not much at all, which makes it very portable.
- The heights are adjustable.
- It’s relatively expensive.
- If you leave liquids on it, the table will be damaged.
14. KingCamp Aluminum Alloy Frame Adjustable Lightweight Portable Strong Stable 3-Fold Table
One of the best features of the KingCamp folding table is the means in which you carry it. Once folded, you simply toss the strap over a shoulder and heft it to where you need it to go. This frees up hands so that you can carry more. On top of this, the aluminum alloy frame is strong; the table can hold 60 pounds of items.
- It only weighs about 14 pounds, which makes it very easy to carry.
- People can sit next to each other with this table.
- It can seat up to six people comfortably.
- It can be a bit unstable, especially on uneven ground.
- The top isn’t aluminum.
13. Yahill Aluminum Collapsible Table with Carrying Bag
Sturdiness is important in a camping table. This is why those that are made of aluminum or aluminum alloy tend to be some of the best. This Yahill product is made of this durable and lightweight material; and as a result, it works well at the campsite. Additionally, it even comes with a carrying bag so that you can transport it easily.
- This table folds up to a very small, cylindrical size.
- It has a special design to help it keep balance.
- It has a high capacity for many food items.
- The table can be a little short, which can be a problem with taller chairs.
- The top is metal, which can be a bit cold in damper weather.
12. Goplus Portable Folding Aluminum Table
A nice handle can go a long way when you need to make a camping table portable. This Goplus table has a great pop-out handle and a quick foldable design that makes it very convenient. It even has a 50-pound capacity, so that you can load it up a bit with some delicious foods.
- It’s made of aluminum, so you know that it’s lightweight and durable.
- The legs set securely.
- It really is very hard to tip over inadvertently.
- The height isn’t adjustable, but on the other hand, it isn’t wobbly either.
- The surface can warp over time.
11. EZ Travel Collection Folding Camping Table
Our first non-aluminum product is a great option for most camping trips. One of its most important features is its ability to be folded up to a very small size; in fact, this is a great accompaniment for certain types of foldable chairs. It has a soft top that flexes taut so that you have a sturdy surface.
- The feet of this table really can grip into soil or even harder ground-types.
- It has drink holders, which is perfect for a camping trip or an excursion to the drive-in.
- It comes with a carry bag that is very convenient.
- This table top, while taut, isn’t really as stable as a hardtop table.
- The can holders can run a bit small.
10. Trekology Foldable Camping Picnic Tables
This table is very light; in fact, when you’re carrying it, you may not notice it much because it only weighs about 1.75 pounds. Despite this, this table has a 50-pound load capacity. On top of these features, this product also has an exceptionally flat top surface, which is impressive because of the fact that the tabletop is foldable.
- This product is ultra light.
- It comes in three unique colors.
- Its 600D nylon table top is surprisingly flat for your camping meals.
- The directions to put it together are confusing.
- It’s pretty low to the ground.
9. Kamp-Rite Kwik Set Table
This Kamp-Rite Kwik table is a great option for those who want extra stability and a wide-set design. With its wide legs, this table can easily be made secure on most surfaces and terrains. Also, the top is very sturdy and level and works perfectly for mealtimes.
- The table can roll up very quickly, which makes it a great “pack it away” product.
- It’s made of aluminum, which is nice and sturdy.
- It comes with a carry bag for portability.
- It can hold quite a bit less than the recommended 90 pounds.
- The carry bag is a bit flimsy.
8. Trekology Camping Tables
If you like square tables that can fold up neatly, then this Trekology table might be a great choice for you. First, it has an aluminum tabletop and body that is nice and stable. Secondly, it is waterproof, which means that you won’t have to worry about leaving a spill or two on its surface. Finally, it has a maximum weight limit of 50 pounds, which means that it will be ideal for most of your camping needs.
- This is a very portable table; it even comes with a carrying bag.
- It only weighs four pounds.
- It can be moved without the need to collapse the whole thing.
- The surface area of this table is a bit small.
- It doesn’t have a carrying strap, which can be annoying.
7. GCI Outdoor Compact Camp 20 Table
You don’t always need to seat four. Sometimes, you just need something that you can use with another person to enjoy a fairly intimate meal. In these situations, this CGI table is perfect. It is made of aluminum so it’s light, it can hold an amazing 60 pounds, and it folds down neatly for easy transport.
- This is a very easy to setup table.
- It has a very functional design.
- The feet are designed to be extra stable on uneven surfaces.
- The legs don’t lock, so you’ll have to be careful, especially with kids around.
- With a larger party, you’ll need multiple tables or just another, larger product.
6. Moon Lence Camping Picnic Roll Up Table
Roll up tables with plastic feet have one major advantage: nothing quite digs into the soil for a sturdy meal quite as well as these. This Moon Lence product only weighs about 1.7 pounds and can support more than thirty pounds of food items. Also, its rip-stop nylon construction means that it’ll last for years.
- You can use this product for a wide array of outdoor activities.
- It is a very portable table.
- It’s very easy to setup and start eating on.
- The tabletop isn’t the sturdiest because it is made of nylon.
- It isn’t the largest table out there. Also, it isn’t adjustable when it comes to height.
5. GCI Outdoor Slim Fold Cook Station
Our next table is really designed as a place to provide a surface outdoors rather than a place to eat on. This cook station is great for food prep, providing a place to get servings, or as a storage place for camping ingredients. Its tabletop crafted of aluminum and it is also designed for sturdiness.
- The frame is made of powder-coated steel so that rust won’t be an issue.
- There are four table tops for a multitude of uses.
- It has a rack in the middle for ingredient storage.
- This isn’t the best camping table to eat off of.
- On uneven ground, it doesn’t quite work as well as it does on flat ground.
4. Outsunny Portable Folding Outdoor Camp Suitcase Picnic Table
Usually, when you purchase a camping table, you have to also purchase foldable, camping-friendly chairs as well. The Outsunny camping table, on the other hand, has built-in seats, which can help you save on packables. On top of this, the table is sturdy, weatherproof, and the chairs can handle a maximum weight of 265 pounds.
- The tabletop is also very sturdy; you can place up to 60 pounds on this surface.
- This packs down to a very portable size.
- The whole table only weighs 15 pounds.
- It even has a hole for an umbrella.
- The table feels a bit flimsy.
- The seats are a bit low to the ground.
3. ALPS Mountaineering Eclipse Camp Table
This table is a very good table for those who like to have a base camp when they are out hunting. It has a khaki coloration, a very tough nylon construction, and cup holders as well. It also has a very stable construction that digs into the soil as well.
- It comes with a shoulder carry bag for convenience.
- It even has a side organizer pocket for knickknacks.
- It has two surfaces for storage and games.
- Its surfaces aren’t solid, which means that things can tilt over.
2. Coleman 2000003098 Pack-Away Outdoor 4-in-1 Table
There are few brands more camping-friendly than Coleman. This pack-away table has a four-in-one that has multiple configurations for convenience. For each configuration, the table is exceptionally stable; it even has the ability to adjust the height.
- For those with varied camping needs, this is a great choice.
- It can even be lowered significantly so that the kids have a place to eat.
- It can be either rectangular to square-shaped, which makes it versatile.
- It only has a capacity of about 45 pounds.
- At its maximum height, it can be wobbly.
1. Coleman Outdoor Compact Table
Our best seller product is another table from Coleman that is very compact and is perfect for quick and easy camping meals. It only weighs about eight pounds, so carrying it to a campsite will be easy. It also has a very sturdy build quality, which makes it very outdoor-friendly.
- It can seat four campers comfortably.
- It has a reinforced leg structure that makes it stand steadily on most terrains.
- It’s very easy to assemble.
- The bag is a bit easy to rip if you’re not careful.
- You can accidentally bend the top slats when you’re storing it.
Wrapping it Up
All of the camping tables that we’ve covered here are great for a trip into the unknown. Remember, each camping table is good for its own reason, so this means that you might want to check each feature so that you know which is best for you. In any situation, we hope that this foldable camping table guide helps you find the camping table that will really enhance your trip!