Would you like to see your baby grow up healthy without suffering through avoidable medical concerns? If your answer to that question is yes, I urge you to continue reading this review. Infants are more sensitive to germs and bacteria, so it is important to invest in a sterilizer to ensure that your baby is not ingesting contaminated food. In this age, sterilizers have become popular among parents that want to disinfect their baby’s bottles and accessories.
10. Munchkin Clean Electric Sterilizer
Being one of the best-priced sterilizers on our list, the Munchkin represents great value for money. You can use it to disinfect breast pump parts and a whole day’s worth bottles thanks to the large open design. The Munchkin is easy to use and runs quietly and quickly such that you can disinfect all your items in under ten minutes.
- Kills bacteria in minutes
- Effective and efficient cleaning
- Capacity to hold various items at the same time
- Ceramic heating plate for quick heating and easy cleaning
- Heat-resistant handle and tongs to prevent burns from steam
- One-touch self-cleaning mode.
9. Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Sterilizer
For an entry level Sterilizer, Dr. Brown’s Bottle sterilizer is extremely reliable. It has a sturdy build, and the price is just right. Unlike other sterilizers which come equipped with an exposed heating metal coil, this unit comes with an enclosed heating element to prevent the buildup of deposits. Perhaps the only disappointment is that unlike other sterilizers that provide you with the flexibility of disinfecting various objects, the Dr. Brown can only hold bottles.
- Comes wi
- The electronic controls that feature cycle indicators
- Features an auto shut-off system to shut it off when cycle is complete
- Removable tray is designed to place bottles for steam to sterilize strategically
- Built-in accessory tray to hold tiny accesories
- Comes with tongs and a measuring cup
8. The First Years Electric Steam Sterilizer
The First Years sterilizer excels at killing household germs and bacteria. This sterilizer is ideal for disinfecting babies’ feeding and playing equipment. Since babies like putting all sorts of things in their mouths, it is vital to sterilize all their toys without the use of harmful chemicals. This Sterilizer uses steam to disinfect your baby’s tools in minutes without the use of chemicals and solutions.
- Destroys common household bacteria in minutes
- Trays are removable to allow air-drying sterilized objects
- Simple to use and clean
- Steam Tower Technology and Unique design helps direct steam inside bottles for better sterilization
- Built-in drying rack
- BPA free
7. Wabi Baby Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
Despite its higher price, I would recommend the Wabi electric sterilizer to any new parent. Once you get to use it, you will completely forget its price and realize its great value, especially with its dryer. Unlike some sterilizers that leave your items wet, this unit leaves them completely dry therefore eliminating the chance of bacteria forming. This sterilizer allows you to steam bottles and accessories for your baby and dry them at the push of a few buttons and your set.
- Smart sensor that automatically shuts off heating once the contents are sterilized
- Comes with three options of drying periods
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Large capacity to fit 8 Standard size bottles
- Countdown Timer for Easy tracking and better time management
6. Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer
If you are blessed with twins and need to sterilize two sets of baby equipment at one go, you should consider the Munchkin Steam Guard. It has a big enough, square inside to fit your twins’ equipment but is not too big to cause a nuisance on the kitchen counter. As a parent with lots of things to think about, you will appreciate its simplistic one button design to start the sterilization process. Its adjustable tray will ensure you fit all your twins’ accessories for sterilization.
- Full sanitization in under six minutes
- Large capacity to sterilizes up to 9 bottles and other baby accessories in one go
- Easy to use at the touch of a button
- Automatic shut-off for power efficiency and safety when sterilization is complete
- Comes with an adjustable tray and other accessories to help with sterilizing
- Comes with safety features such as heat resistant tongs, dome lid and locking tabs to protect you from steam burns
- Price efficient
Other Topic: Best Bottles For Breastfed Babies 2020 Reviews
5. Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer
Perhaps the exterior design is the least significant factor to consider when buying a sterilizer, but the Tommee Tippee looks sleek with its oval shape to mimic closer to nature bottles. The Tommee Tippee is bigger than it looks in the pictures so don’t be shocked when you receive it or think they’ve sent the wrong item. Other than its deceiving size, I recommend this sterilizer for parents with medical needs children. You can fit the medical equipment, bottles, and accessories as well as pumping equipment in just one load.
- Budget friendly price
- More efficient sterilization than manual boiling
- Compact and easy to use with a single push of a button
- Easily sterilizes a day’s worth of bottles in just six minutes
- Chemical free, BPA free and phthalate free
4. Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer
Have you ever tried boiling your baby’s bottles and accessories? It can be daunting and even considered dangerous when doing it exhausted. The Munchkin microwave sterilizer helps simplify your sterilizing process. Unlike boiling which requires you to do multiple things, this sterilizer is simple to use. You simply pour half a glass of water into the container, drop your bottles and accessories, hit a button, and you’re done. It also offers versatility to sterilize various objects such as breast pumps and other baby accessories.
- Kills common household bacteria in as just 2 minutes
- Pocket-friendly price
- Lightweight and compact bottle sterilizer
- Comes with heat-resistant handles and Open-away latch to protect you from steam burns
- Can hold four bottles and two breast pump shields in a single load
- Works in all standard microwaves
3. Dr. Brown’s Electric Steam Sterilizer
If you’re looking for a convenient and safe sterilizer, you should consider Dr. Brown’s Sterilizer. It comes with a large top basket where you can throw everything that needs to be sterilized. It has a handy measuring cup that lets you measure and add the amount of water required to sterilize. The set of heat resistant tongs is useful safety tools that can be stored on either side of the sterilizer for easy reach and to save up storage space. Overall, Dr. Brown’s Sterilizer offers great value for money, and you will not regret buying it
- You can safely sterilize six bottles in just 12 minutes
- Comes with an easy to use one-button operation for enhanced sterilization
- Comes with a removable basket to hold bottles and an accessory tray to hold small items for convenient sterilizing
- Sterilizes without the use of chemicals
- Pocket-friendly price
2. Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
This 3-in-1 Avent carries on the tradition of Philips producing compact sized appliances. Its shape and design are sure not to take up too much space in your kitchen area. It features an adjustable basket to allow you to customize it according to your needs. It comes with useful extras such as a dishwasher basket for easy pre-cleaning and a microwave steam sterilizer for added sterilizing convenience. Unlike other sterilizers, this 3-in-1 Avent comes with an advanced digital display to provide feedback when using.
- Kills harmful germs and bacteria without using toxic chemicals
- 6-minute cycles with automatic shut off
- Keeps contents sterile for 24 hours if the lid remains unopened
- 3-in-1 adjustable modular design to fit various objects and accessories
1. The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer
First on our list is the First Years bottle warmer because it not only is the best seller but works extremely well and represents the best value for money for out of all the products we tested. Unlike other bottle warmers that mess up your kitchen counter, this bottle warmer has no spill offs and that leaves your kitchen counter clean. It operates on steam to warm rather than traditional submersion into warm water for heating. The advantages of steam heating are that it is faster and without spillovers, meaning you can use it on wooden surfaces without the fear of ruining the surface.
- Warms baby food in just minutes
- Auto shut-off for added safety and power efficiency
- compatible with most types of bottles
- uses steam rather than warm water to heat up milk
- BPA Free
- Pocket-friendly price