Finding an electric pressure cooker can be a daunting task for anyone. With all the available ones out there, it’s hard to tell which ones can suit all of your cooking needs. In this guide, we break down 10 common electric pressure cookers 8-quart and what they have to offer.
10. Aobosi Pressure Cooker 8QT HIGH Power 8-in-1 Electric Multi-cooker
The Aobosi Pressure Cooker offers various sizes with 8Qts being the biggest. It offers an LCD display so it’s easily readable. It has a stainless steel pot and body with a removable lid for easy cleaning. It also features up to 18 preset cooking programs, so cooking is a breeze.
- 18 Smart Programs for cooking all kinds of dishes.
- 6 pressure levels for pressure cooking.
- It comes with accessories like a ladle, measuring cup, cookbook, rice spoon, and steamer rack.
- Reheat function, delay timer, manual timer, 8QT stainless steel pot.
9. COSORI CP018-PC 8Qt 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker with Instant Stainless Steel Pot
The Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker 8-quart has 8 different cooking options that also allows for customization. It even will allow up to saving 6 custom changes to existing programs along with the 17 smart programs it comes with. The Cosori can also be used as a hot pot for fondue or Asian style meals.
- Comes with a recipe book, steam rack, ladle, glass lid, rice spoon, and measuring cup.
- Offers 17 preset programs, 6 customizable.
- It has both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature readings.
- 8 cooking functions like bake, sauté, steam, pressure cook, yogurt, slow cook, boil, and hot pot.
- It comes with a glass lid for slow cooking and removable lid.
- Quick adjustments on the interface.
- Dishwasher safe lids and accessories.
8. Cuisinart CPC-800 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
The Cuisinart 8QT Pressure Cooker is ideal for those that value simplicity while getting the most out of a product. This pressure cooker has various features that make it versatile but keeps it simple enough for even the most novice cook.
- Programmed settings with push buttons for cooking options.
- Keep warm feature.
- Cooking functions like sauté, brown, pressure cook, steam, rice cook, and yogurt maker.
- User-friendly display.
- Trivet included.
- Nonstick pot.
- Cookbook included.
- Cooling handles for safety.
7. Zavor LUX LCD 8 Quart Programmable Electric Multi-Cooker
Zavor 8QT Electric Multi-Cooker was seen on America’s Test Kitchen and received rave reviews for its multipurpose use and features. This multi-cooker has various cooking programs and functions; from sautéing in different ways from making dessert, and just basic cooking, Zavor offers all that with a high tech display design.
- 33 cooking programs with 10 functions.
- Stainless steel pot. Custom cooking settings.
- Panel lock for display.
- Interactive display.
- Time delay.
- Slow cook option.
- It comes with a recipe book.
- Multipurpose cooker (slow cook, rice cooker, pressure cook, and even able to make cheesecake).
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers Reviews
- Best 4-Quart Pressure Cookers Reviews
- Best 10-Quart Pressure Cookers Reviews
6. Simfonio Electric Pressure Cooker 8Qt
The Simfonio Electric Pressure Cooker is ideal for large families with its 8QT pot. It comes with accessories already included saving both money and cooking time. With 10 different cooking functions, you can cook a variety of dishes with just this cooker alone. The LCD display shows your cooking progress in real-time. Your food will never go cold with the automatic keep-warm setting. Clean up is also a breeze with the nonstick pot.
- Accessories included like a steamer basket, ladle, recipe book, rice paddle, measuring cup, mitts, and spare gasket.
- Customizable settings.
- All in 1 slow cook, pressure cook, and rice cooker.
- Automatic keep warm setting. Preset cooking settings.
- Nonstick pot.
- 10 different cooking functions.
- Digital display that shows cooking progress.
5. Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 Quart, Digital Non-Stick Stainless Steel Steam Slow Cooker and Canner
The Power Pressure Cooker XL offers a variety of different cooking functions that require little to no work. With the One Touch cooking feature, you select the dish you are making, add ingredients and you’re done! This saves you loads of time as the pot does all the work!
- One Touch Preset Settings.
- Nonstick pot for easy cleaning.
- Safe lock lid with a manual steam release.
- It comes with a recipe book. Delay timer start.
- Multiple cooking functions like rice cooking, steaming, slow cooker, soup and stew maker, and canner.
- Automatic keep warm feature after the food is done cooking.
- Canning option available.
4. GoWISE USA GW22623 8-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
The GoWISE USA is a 9 in 1 pressure cooker. You can cook a variety of dishes like cakes, chili, eggs, soups, rice, oatmeal, and yogurt. It has several cooking functions and accessories, so you never have to use your stove to cook again! With all its features, you can replace many of your appliances that do the same things separately.
- 12 cooking functions. Pressure cooker and slow cooker options.
- It comes with extra accessories like a cookbook, stainless steel basket, and rack.
- Faster cooking time.
- Up to 24 hours of delay start time. Slow cook up to 20 hours.
- Cooks food faster than an oven or crockpot.
- Teflon coated pot.
- Secure pressure release.
- Manual timer setter.
3. Yedi 9-in-1 Total Package 8 Quart XL Instant Programmable Pressure Cooker
The Yedi 9-1 recognizes your needs to be able to cook in a faster fashion than traditional methods and does just that. It offers a variety of cooking options and custom options to allow you to make meals your way and on your time. Providing extra accessories saving you even more time and money.
- Stainless steel pot.
- It comes with accessories like heat resistant mitts, rice spoon, measuring cup, egg rack, steamer, spare gasket, glass lid, and online recipe book.
- 10 safety features.
- Custom cooking options that offer the ability to change times and pressure levels.
- LCD display panel with progress display.
2. Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in-One Multi-Cooker
The Ninja truly is a versatile product that will allow you to slow cook, Air Fry, crisp, slow cook, and more with just this one device. It’s ideal if you just want to have that one product that capable of doing it all. It comes with many features that the majority of pressure cookers lack such as a dehydrator feature and Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer. Programmable cooking functions.
- Dehydration Function.
- TenderCrisper while pressure cooking for a tender yet crispy meal.
- Nonstick ceramic Teflon pot. 14 safety features.
- It comes with a stainless steel reversible rack, crisp basket, crisping lid, pressure lid, and recipe book.
- 8 preset cooking options. Keep warm option.
1. Instant Pot DUO Plus 8 Qt 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
The Instant Pot Duo promises to take the place of 9 appliances in 1 single unit. It has the ability to slow cook, pressure cook, sauté, certain types of canning, rice cooker, egg cooker, steam, warm, and sterilize. It also has preset cooking options and has an inner stainless-steel pot.
- 15 preset cooking options. Stainless steel pot.
- 10 safety features. Large LCD display.
- Alarm notifications when cooking is started and finished.
- 24 hours delay start time. 10 hours of the keep warm.
- Ability to increase or decrease cooking times with the touch of a button.
- Settings that allow for certain types of canning.