When you need to drive a lot of nails quickly and efficiently, electric nail guns are solid tools for the job. Not only do these nail guns work to sink thousands of nails each day, but it relieves a lot of physical work for the individual nailing.
When it comes to selecting the perfect nail gun, it is extremely important to consider what job you are going to work on. Consider the type and length of nails you will need to use, the type of power source, or a directional exhaust.
Top Best Sellers in Electric Nail Guns
- Top Best Sellers in Electric Nail Guns
- 10. Craftsman Brad Nailer
- 9. Ryobi Airstrike Nail Gun
- 8. Cordless Brad Nailer by PORTER-CABLE
- 7. Finish Nailer Kit by DEWALT
- 6. Mini Flooring Nailer by Freeman
- 5. BOSTITCH Framing Nailer
- 4. Pneumatic Brad Nailer by DEWALT
- 3. Pneumatic Heavy Duty Stapler by Surebonder
- 2. NuMax Framing Nail Gun
- 1. 18-Gauge Brad Nailer by WEN
- Related Posts:
10. Craftsman Brad Nailer
The C3 Brad Nailer by Craftsman is the latest model offered on the C3 platform with a cordless design that drives nails between 5/8-inch and 2-inches in length in one shot.
- This nailer offers an accurate single fire option as well as a bump fire that drives the most nails possible when you are pressed for time. This nail gun is wireless, so you do not have to worry about any hoses getting in the way or any loud compressors.
- The drill is quite expensive and you will need to purchase the battery separately as it is not included.
9. Ryobi Airstrike Nail Gun
This nail gun by Ryobi has the ability to drive up to 700 Brad nails on a single charge. This nailer is extremely reliable and does not require a compressor to run — a lithium ion or NiCad battery is all you need to get started.
- The nail gun itself has a tool-less depth adjustment which allows you to change the depth of the nailer quickly and easily. The dual LED light allows you to work in low-light conditions.
- Some users have found that the nail tip gets stuck out, which can be extremely inconvenient.
8. Cordless Brad Nailer by PORTER-CABLE
The Brad Nailer by PORTER-CABLE is known for driving nails to a consistent depth. Not only does this company back their product reliability, but they provide a three-year warranty to cover repairs for any defects.
- Whether you are taking your time or working rapidly, this gun will drive nails to the perfect depth every time, increasing productivity and boasting a better runtime than the competition. The release lever, depth adjustment wheel, and jam release are all tool free, making your life a whole lot easier with this tool.
- One negative about this gun is that it has a limited number of nails that can be used for it.
Other Topic: Top 10 Cordless Screwdrivers 2018 Reviews
7. Finish Nailer Kit by DEWALT
This 18-Volt cordless nailer can drive 1 1/4-inch to 2 1/2-inch nails in an instant. The sequential operating mode allows you to place nails with precision and bump-drive them in quickly.
- The nosepiece is easy to access without a screwdriver in case there are any jammed nails. When you are finished with the job, you can simply lock the trigger to prevent accidents or injuries. This nail kit comes with a battery and is powerful and reliable.
- There is no warning when the gun is on its last nail, which causes the gun to stop without warning.
6. Mini Flooring Nailer by Freeman
This nailer is perfect for individuals who work endless hours. This gun is designed to work quickly and efficiently, with a quick release nose, reload indicator, and a tool-free depth adjust.
- The lightweight design allows you to work longer without your arms tiring, driving 5/8-inch to 1 5/8-inch nails and 18 gauge narrow crown staples.
- Some users have found that this gun is extremely easy to position wrong, so be cautious to make sure it is seated correctly before driving.
5. BOSTITCH Framing Nailer
The Bostitch nailer is one of the best compressor/air tools available on the market. This gun offers precision depth control for a 1 1/2-inch to 3 1/2-inch framing nailer.
- The gun boasts 1,050-inch-pounds of powder to drive nails through either a bump or sequential trigger. The nosepiece has a quick-change feature, so you can quickly and easily change it for framing or metal connector nails.
- This gun is heavy duty, so it is quick large in weight and scale, which can cause your arm to tire quickly.
4. Pneumatic Brad Nailer by DEWALT
The corded electric nailer by Dewalt is an excellent option for an 18 gauge 2-inch Brad nailer. This nailer is extremely lightweight and easy to control, making it an excellent option for any size job.
- The machine features a maintenance-free motor that is designed to prevent staining on the work surface. The strong nailer body is made with magnesium, with a tool-free depth adjustment and jam release mechanism.
- Some users have found that the nail can jam up quite a bit, which can be an inconvenience, especially when working on larger jobs.
3. Pneumatic Heavy Duty Stapler by Surebonder
This fine wire staple gun is an extremely reliable option for a wide variety of jobs. Not only is this tool extremely durable, it is economical as well.
- The quick-release magazine is easy to refill, helping you complete jobs faster and more accurate than ever before. The user-friendly design is extremely comfortable, balancing the rubber grips and body to prevent awkward hand positioning.
- Some users find that the pointy nose comes handy in tight spots, but the loading/tension arm is prone to jamming.
2. NuMax Framing Nail Gun
This nailer is designed with a dual-mode trigger that allows you to fire either single or sequentially. You have the ability to adjust the depth to meet your job requirements, and the no-mar tip works to eliminate damage from working surfaces.
- This nailer works with 21-degree nails between 2-inches and 3 1/20inches in length with plastic collated round heads. The nailer is designed with an anti-dry fire mechanism that is activated when there are only five nails left in the magazine.
- Some users found that the gun can double fire when set in either mode and found that the anti-fire mechanism does not always kick into place.
1. 18-Gauge Brad Nailer by WEN
This 18 gauge Brad Nailer by WEN is the best available on the market today. Not only is this nailer extremely affordable, but it is lightweight and works at 60 to 100 PSI using a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting.
- This nailer is equipped to drive brads between 3/4-inch to 2-inches in length with ease. This compact tool is designed to hold up to 100 Brad nails in a magazine and is equipped with a quick-release lever to make removing jams quick and easy.
- The only downside reported about this nailer is that loading the magazine is a bit tricky, but once you learn it the nailer is flawless and reliable.