Most people who enjoy traveling, hiking, or spending a day out on the beach need a cooler. However, for people who want to maximize their cooling power during events at home or at any location where they have an electric plug in, then they might want to consider an electric cooler. The name suggests exactly what this product is. It runs on some electric or another power source to provide the cooling needed to keep the cooler’s containers safe and cold.
10. Della 40 Quart Portable 12V Electric Cooler/Warmer
Some coolers only provide just that, a cooling sensation. However, other coolers also offer warming options as well. This statement is true of Della’s 40-quart model. It runs on 12-volts of electric power, and it even comes with wheels. At the same time, it includes thermoelectric capabilities to keep items cooler or warmer for longer periods of time when it is not plugged into an outlet.
- Motor design is quiet and lasts for a long life
- Swinging carry handle also provides the locking mechanism for the cooler
- Can be locked fully or halfway
Other Topic: Top 10 Best Food Dehydrators 2019 Reviews
09. Igloo 40375 Iceless 40-Quart with 110-volt Converter Coolers
Igloo is known for making great coolers and lunch bags that do not run on electricity. However, their 40-quart electric cooler comes with a reasonable price and size. This model is made from polypropylene, which provides the thermodynamics for keeping items cool. Hence, it cools down items to 38 degrees for ambient temperature. At the same time, it can be laid down flat like a cooler, or it can stand up on its side to act as an ice chest.
- Runs on a 12-volt auto plug or 110-volt electric outlet
- Plastic bottles cool at the same rate as cans
- Quiet motor
08. Roll over image to zoom in BLACK+DECKER TC212B
For people looking for a smaller cooler to save space on the go, they should consider BLACK + DECKER’s portable travel cooler and warmer. This model holds up to 12 cans at a 2.3-gallon capacity. As an added bonus, it also comes with two can or cup holders. It will not keep the cans and cups in the holders nearly as well as it will make the items inside the cooler. Furthermore, it also comes with a zippered side storage pouch to hold accessories. In short, this item is perfect for sitting on a back seat between two people. However, it is also small enough to sit on the floor between a front seat and back seat.
- Fits into many small spaces throughout a vehicle
- Can be used in a car
07. Koolatron 36 qt. Kool Kaddy Cooler
Koolatron’s model is also made from polypropylene to keep items cool. It can sit horizontally or vertically, depending on its intended use. Furthermore, it also comes with a removable shelf. The heating range on this model is between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 235 degrees Fahrenheit. At the same time, it measures 15.8 inches by 21 inches by 15.5 inches, which allows plenty of storage for up to 57 cans measuring 12 ounces each.
- Works on a car charging adapter
- Small cooling module measuring about the size of a matchbook
06. Koolatron 29 qt. Voyager Cooler
Koolatron also offers a smaller model in their Voyager Cooler. Once more, this model is made out of polypropylene. People do not have to use any ice with this model. It can hold up to 48 cans measuring 12 ounces each. As with the previous model, it uses state of the art cooling technology.
- Runs on car adapter power
- Cooling in solid state format
05. Koolatron Compact Thermoelectric 23 Can Cooler
Koolatron does not fail to amaze with the various options for sizes in their coolers. This model holds 23 cans, and it can also keep items warm. At the same time, the motor and fan are rather quiet.
- Runs on 12-volts of power
- Compact design
04. Wagan 2577 Personal Fridge/Warmer – 7L Capacity
Wagan offers a personal-sized cooler that runs on car adapters. It measures only seven liters in capacity. Furthermore, it comes with two cup holders on top. Additionally, it also comes with an easy to use carrying strap.
- Can maintain temperature for two hours once unplugged
- Shoulder strap is adjustable
03. Coleman 40 Quart PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler
When people think about Coleman, they think about high-quality items. Coleman’s 40-quart capacity cooler holds up to 44 cans of soda. The motor lasts for a long time, and it also runs quietly.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Power cord measures eight feet
02. Igloo Iceless Thermoelectric Cooler
Igloo once more provides one of the best ten coolers in this category. As with the previous model, ice does not need to be used in it. Actually, ice should not be used to avoid shorting out the electric parts.
- Power cord measures eight feet long
- Comes with a sturdy carrying handle
01. Wagan (EL6224) 12V Cooler/Warmer – 24L Capacity
Wagan offers the best, personal sized cooler in this category. It can warm and cool items inside with ease. The warming mechanism goes up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Despite its small size, it can hold up to 24 cans.
- Cools down to 36 degrees Fahrenheit below temperature
- Two, easy to use settings