Electric barbecue grills, just like other electrical appliances, are relatively inexpensive. Nowadays, these grills are designed to offer the same services that gas grills offer. The main advantage of the electric grills is the convenience they come with and their price. With an electric grill, you do not have to stack up barrels of propane or bags of charcoal. The grills can get up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit hot, allowing them to cook whole chickens and large chunks of steak.
10. NutriChef Cooking Grill
The Nutrichef is designed as a versatile grill, allowing you to barbecue fish and steak. It is designed with a vertical and horizontal grill, giving you the convenience you need. The unit has a temperature control knob with a timer, letting you cook different meals. It is comparatively compact, making it a great countertop and tabletop unit.
The NutriChef Cooking Grill is fitted with a 1200 Watt heating element, offering between 140 and 464 degrees Fahrenheit. Its thermostat has a maximum timer setting of 60 minutes, and you can cook almost any meat you need. The grill is Teflon coated for easy cleaning.
- Easy to clean with a non-stick material
- Compact to fit on your table or counter
- Offered with temperature control for versatility
- Powerful cooking element
09. NutriChef Electric Fish Grill
This is a simple and budget grill designed to barbecue fish. For safety, it features an auto-off feature where you can set the cooking time, sit back and watch. This is ideal for foods that cook quick. The unit has a built-in filter that reduces smoke and consequently odors that seep from the grill plate. This allows you to cook from inside your home and worry not about any smoke.
It has a top and a bottom heating panel so you do not have to keep turning your fish. At the bottom, it has an oil and drip catching tray to ease the process of cleaning. It has an 800-watt heating element with a 30-minutes timer setting.
- Offered with a filter to reduce smoke and odors
- Compact design to fit in your table
- Removable countertop for ease of cleaning
- Double heating elements so you do not turn your meat
08. Tayama TG-868 Non-Stick Electric Barbecue Grill
This is 6-pound unit that you can carry to any part of your home. The black non-stick grill was designed for indoor use. It is designed with cool-touch handles, enhancing your safety. You can adjust the temperature of the grill to barbecue different food. You can disassemble the unit completely for easy cleaning.
The unit is fitted with 1120-Watt heating element. It is fitted with an auto-shut off feature that allows you to set the timer and go on your business.
- High power rating to grill different foods
- Designed with auto-shut off feature for convenience
- Offered with cool-touch handles for safety
- Compact and lightweight
07. Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill
This is among the high powered indoor electric barbecue grills with a 1560-watt electric. The heating element allows you to grill up to 189 square-inch cooking area. It features porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates with a cast aluminum lid and body. The porcelain allows you to clean the unit with ease.
It comes fully assembled from the box so you can start using immediately. It offers infinite control burner settings. Even better, you are offered a 6-foot cord for ease of use.
- High powered to grill different foods
- Porcelain enameled for ease of use
- Aluminum lid and body for durability
- Offered with a great looking design with stands
06. Excelvan Classic Plate Electric Barbecue Grill
This is a simple indoor grill with temperature control from low to high, to keep your food hot and to sear steaks. It is offered with a non-stick drip tray that collects drippings. To be on the safe side, the manufacturer advises putting some water in the drip tray before you start grilling. It is designed with cool-touch handles for safety and a base for low-fat healthy cooking.
You can use this unit for grilling fish, chicken and steaks. It features 1120 Watt heating element, ensuring that you can grill everything. You can control the temperature of the unit for versatile grilling.
- Cool touch handles for safety
- Drip tray collecting drippings for easy cleaning
- High powered heating element for versatility
05. Hamilton Beach 25360 Electric Indoor Grill
This is an indoor grill designed to deliver the results of an outdoor grill. It has a high heat searing capability. To enhance versatility, the unit is offered with a temperature control knob, ensuring you grill different food.
It has a non-stick plate for ease of cleaning. It is offered with indicator lights, letting you track the progress of your cooking. The unit is offered with a removable hood, drip tray and plate. All the removable parts are dishwasher friendly.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Compact, lightweight unit for ease of use
- Great price performance ratio
04. Char-Broil Tru Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill
This is the ideal unit when you want to grill outdoors from your patio. It is designed like and outdoor grill with tall stands to enhance patio grilling. Char-Broil Tru features a 320 square inches grilling surface, allowing it to accommodate up to 12 hamburgers.
It features porcelain coated grates for ease of cleaning. It is a high powered grill with a 1750-watt heating element.
- Easy to clean
- Compact and light weight
- Outdoor grill style that can still be used indoors
03. DeLonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
This unit distributes heat evenly, ensuring the best grilling results thanks to the fully embedded grill plate element. It is offered with a tempered glass lid to keep grilled food warm. DeLonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill features a large cooking area, ensuring that you cook food for the whole family.
It is offered with a detachable and adjustable thermostat, ensuring that you control your cooking and grill different foods. It is offered with a non-stick grill plate and rip tray, enhancing ease of cleaning.
- Compact and lightweight only weighing 5 lbs for ease of movement
- Easy to clean with removable parts
- Tempered glass to keep your grilled food warm
02. Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill
The Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill is designed to bridge the gap between indoor and outdoor grills. It features IQ technology in its heating element. The great technology with heat sensors allows the unit to compensate for the lost heat when you place cold food in the pre-heat unit. It features 1800-watt heating element.
You can regulate the temperature of the cooking area, allowing you versatility. It gives you BBQ quality food. You can use it for eggs, pancakes and sear meat. It is offered with embedded removable plates for easy cleaning.
- Great technology for precise temperature regulation
- Non-stick plates for ease of use
- Stainless steel housing with die-cast arms
- Embedded heating element to save energy
01. George Foreman 15-Serving Electric Indoor Grill
This is a great electric grill created to prepare 15 or more servings. It sports a 240-sqaure-inch cooking area. The unique circular grilling surface make it look great while the single point stand makes the grill great for patio use. Even better, the stand is removable, allowing you to use it safely indoor.
It has a non-stick coating, which makes it non-rusting and easy to clean. The unit allows up to 5 temperature settings to get the best results on different food items.
- Great price performance ratio
- Great design, looking awesome for indoor or outdoor use
- Non-stick coating on grates to ease cleaning