An elbow splint immobilizes or restricts the movement of your elbow. It reduces elbow pain resulting from muscle tension. The splint can also prevent elbow injury.
10. Corflex Cubital Tunnel Elbow Splint
The Corflex Cubital Tunnel Elbow Splint is available in small to extra large sizes to help you purchase the size that fits comfortably on your elbow. This splint features a medial contouring design, which immobilizes your elbow with the aim of reducing elbow pain, eliminating numbness alongside promoting the healing process.
- The elbow splint is constructed from a rigid A.B.S, a lightweight material that lasts long.
9. ProCare’s Elbow Ranger Motion Control Splint
This elbow motion control splint from ProCare is available in small medium and large sizes to let you choose one that fits comfortably on your elbow. It is designed for people with elbow issues like ligament strains, fractures, and nerve transposition.
- The elbow splint has a detachable hand grip that shields you from pronation.
- Its bilateral hinges let you adjust the elbow brace to a comfortable fit.
8. ProCare IMAK Elbow Wrap
Its breathable nature facilitates air circulation, saving you from the uncomfortable heat associated with the use of non-breathable elbow splints.
- Its Universal design fits most people.
- The elbow wrap has a removable splint that gives you the freedom to immobilize or mobilize your elbow.
7. BraceAbility Elbow Post- Surgery Immobilizer
BraceAbility’s post surgery immobilizer comes in small &medium, and large & extra large sizes to help you choose a size that fits comfortably on your elbows. The post surgery elbow immobilizer is constructed from soft foam laminate that fits comfortably around your elbow.
- Its intelligent design helps you manage elbow conditions like distal humerus, fractures and muscle tension.
- You can dictate the mobility of your elbow by removing or inserting the metallic stays.
- Its adjustable Velcro straps let you adjust the brace to the desired compression.
6. Corflex Elbow Immobilizer Brace- Charcoal
The Corflex elbow immobilizer brace is designed from comfortable laminated foam, lined with a soft fabric. These qualities enhance the comfort of you elbow immobilizer to let you wear the brace for long. Corflex elbow immobilizer comes in small, medium large and extra large sizes to help you secure a right size for your elbow.
- The elbow brace immobilizes your elbow at 90.25 degrees. The mobilization offers appropriate support for fractured elbows and chronic olecranon bursitis.
- Its soft foam and pressure sensitive lining let you wear the elbow splint for long.
5. Splint for Ulnar Nerve Entrapment and Post- Surgery
This elbow brace/ splint from BraceAbility are constructed from a high-density polyethylene shell and Velcro straps. You may use the brace to manage elbow issues like pain, numbness, and tingling.
- Its adjustable Velcro straps let you fix the elbow splint at a secure fit.
- The elbow brace immobilizes your hand at angle of 122 degrees.
- It comes in multiple sizes to let you choose the most appropriate size for you.
4. Sammons Preston Ultra XR Cubital Elbow Splint
The XR Cubital elbow brace comes in Medium and large sizes. These sizes fit onto most men and large sized women. It is designed for ABS, a light and durable material that minimizes elbow mobility to reduce pain associated with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. The Cubital elbow splint is held in place using adjustable Velcro straps.
- It features a 122-degree immobilization angle to eliminate pain and numbness.
- The adjustable Velcro straps let you fix the elbow splint at a comfortable fit.
- Its ABS material is lined with a soft latex-free fabric.
3. Spiro’s Elbow Splint for Adults
- The elbow splint features an intelligent design that supports the muscles in your forearm.
- Its adjustment strap let you adjust the elbow splint to the proper fit.
2. ErgoExpress Elbow Support Night Splint
This elbow support splint from ErgoExpress comes in a universal size that fits onto the elbows of most people. The elbow support night splint has a removable splint that allows you to decide on if to mobilize or immobilize your elbow.
- Its Velcro closures let you customize the compression of your elbow splint.
- The soft and breathable fabrics used in this elbow support shields you against uncomfortable temperatures.
1. Premium Elbow Stabilizer and Support Brace
This premium elbow stabilizer from Mars Wellness is available in one size that fits most users. The elbow stabilizer prevents your elbow from moving, thereby protecting you from issues like fractures, pain, and IV therapy.
- The adjustable straps let you adjust the elbow splint to the desired compression.
- One piece can fit on your left or right arm.
- It is washable.