A dust mop is a cleaning equipment with a long handle and a microfiber or synthetic head used to clear dust, hair, and other debris from floors, walls, and ceilings. Unlike the conventional mops, dust mops are used for dry mopping. Dry mopping is important since it is environment friendly, and it lets you clean a busy area while it is still occupied.
Top Best Sellers in Dust Mops
- Top Best Sellers in Dust Mops
- 10. Direct Mop Industrial Mop Kit
- 9. Turbo Microfiber Mops
- 8. Nine Forty Ultimate Cotton Dust Mop
- 7. Genuine Joe Light Weight Dust Mop
- 6. O- Cedar Microfiber Flip Mop
- 5. O- Cedar Hardwood Microfiber Mop
- 4. Sladust Wool Dust Mop
- 3. O- Cedar Dual Action Microfiber Dust Mop
- 2. O- Cedar Dual Action Flip Mop
- 1. Professional Microfiber Mop
- What to Look For When Choosing a Dust Mop
10. Direct Mop Industrial Mop Kit
This is an industrial grade dust mop designed to make cleaning an easy task. The dust mop features swivel heads that rotate 180 degrees for enhanced maneuverability. Furthermore, the dust mob is constructed from an aluminum handle and a heavy wire frame to last long.
- You can launder the cleaning head.
- The dusting heads feature a closed loop design to reduce fiber loss.
- Its professional grade blended yarn picks up more dirt in a single pass.
- You can adjust the handle’s height to conform to your height.
- It could have been better if it had a 360 degrees swivel head.
9. Turbo Microfiber Mops
Turbo’s standard kit contains two microfiber heads for wet or dry mopping, and two scrubbing pads for eliminating stubborn stains on wood, tile, laminate, and linoleum floors. The dry mop features a sturdy but light aluminum handle, and thick microfiber heads that grip more debris. Turbo mop’s cleaning pads are machine washable.
- You can adjust the handle’s height according to your height.
- The mop head is easy to attach and detach.
- Turbo mop’s swivel heads let you clean even the hard to reach places.
- The handle may unscrew from the mop head while scrubbing floors.
8. Nine Forty Ultimate Cotton Dust Mop
The ultimate cotton dust mop’s mopping head is designed from a quality cotton yarn with an industrial grade stitching to withstand wear and tear. Besides the durable mopping head, Nine Forty’s dust mop also features an aluminum head whose height can be adjusted according to the user’s height.
- The frame and handle have a one year warranty.
- Its head rotates 360 degrees for hassle free cleaning.
- You can launder the mop pads.
- The dust mop is heavy.
7. Genuine Joe Light Weight Dust Mop
The lightweight dust mop features a 360-degree swivel head that lets you clean the hard to reach places like under the couch. Moreover, the dust mop features sturdy steel cross bars and a dust-resistant chrome plated mop head. The mop pads are made of recycled cotton, a material with a reasonable scrubbing efficiency.
- The handle is light in weight.
- It is perfect for hard wood floors.
- The mop pad can be refilled.
- The mop pad is not sturdy enough.
- Its wooden handle is not as sturdy as metallic handles.
6. O- Cedar Microfiber Flip Mop
O- Cedar’s flip mop is specially designed for cleaning hardwood floors. The flip mop features an eco-friendly microfiber pad that eliminates dust, hair, and any other dirt quickly. You can use the flip mop for dry or wet cleaning.
- The mop pads are washable.
- It is affordable.
- The dust mop cleans easily.
- You can refill the mop heads.
- The cleaning head does not rotate.
- Its handle is not height adjustable.
5. O- Cedar Hardwood Microfiber Mop
Unlike its competitor above, this microfiber mop comes with either a standard handle or a telescopic handle to let you purchase the right type for your cleaning tasks. The standard handle features a micro fiber head for dry or damp cleaning. On the other hand, the telescoping model features an adjustable handle that extends up to 56 inches.
- It is ideal for eliminating dust, hair, moisture, and any other debris.
- The microfiber head is machine washable.
- It is perfect for hardwood floors but can be used to clean other floors.
- The mop heads do not swivel.
- Some people say that the mop head is overly broad.
4. Sladust Wool Dust Mop
This wool dust mop is designed from natural lanolin, a material that clears debris and dust in a single pass. Its telescoping handle is resin coated to resist corrosion that might result from water or detergent. For maneuverability purposes, the dust mop features a swivel head that lets you eliminate debris in the hard to reach places.
- You can adjust the mop’s handle to match your height.
- The dust mop comes with a bonus replacement head.
- Its handle is light weight.
- The lanolin cleaning pad is washable and reusable.
- It does not pick up some heavy weight debris like sand.
3. O- Cedar Dual Action Microfiber Dust Mop
This dual action dust mop’s cleaning pad is designed from microfiber and chenille that picks up dust, hair, and dirt in a single pass. The mop head rotates at 360 degrees for enhanced maneuverability in the hard to reach places like corners and under furniture.
- The mop head is machine washable.
- It is an excellent option for cleaning pet hair.
- The dust mop is light weight.
- The handle’s height is not adjustable.
- Some people complain that the dust mop breaks after a few uses.
- The head might fall off if shaken vigorously.
2. O- Cedar Dual Action Flip Mop
O- Cedar dual action flip mop comes in two styles, one with a standard handle and one with a telescopic handle. This variation gives you the freedom to purchase the right dual action flip mop for your cleaning task. Like its competitor sibling above, its cleaning pad is designed from microfiber and chenille, and it rotates 360 degrees for a hassle free cleaning.
- O- Cedar’s flip mob is ideal for wet and dry cleaning.
- The chenille part of the mop pad is suitable for cleaning pet hair.
- O- Cedar’s micro fiber part has scrubbing strips.
- The mop pad is machine washable.
- Its handle is not intended for heavy cleaning tasks as it breaks quickly.
1. Professional Microfiber Mop
As its name suggests, this professional quality dust mop eliminates dust, hair, and other small debris from hardwood, laminate, concrete, and tile floors. The micro fiber mop comes with a dust mop and wet mop for both dry and wet cleaning. You can adjust its height to suit your height.
- It comes with two bonus microfiber cloths.
- Mopping pads are machine washable.
- Its 360-degree swivel enhances maneuverability.
- The frame is constructed to withstand wear and tear resulting from daily use.
- It is expensive.
- The mop pads take long to dry when used for wet cleaning.
What to Look For When Choosing a Dust Mop
Dust mops are not created equal. Some can make your cleaning task easy while some can make it tedious. Therefore, you should be careful when shopping to avoid products that make your life hard. If you want the right dust mop, we suggest that you look for one that is made to withstand the wear and tear resulting from regular mopping.
Furthermore, you might want to buy a dust mop with machine washable microfiber pads, a height adjustable handle, and a rotating cleaning head for enhanced maneuverability.