Dried fruit snacks are healthy snacks derived from dried fruits like cherries, dates, blueberries, apricots, and many other fruits. Unlike fresh fruit snacks, snacks from dried fruits have a long shelf life, contain more fiber, some are free of added sugars, and they have a good nutritional value. Therefore, taking a dried fruit snack supports your immune system and overall health.
10. Wise Company’s Dried Fruit Gourmet Snack
Wise Company’s fruit snack comes in a pack containing different pouches of dry fruit snack. Typically, the package includes two pouches of banana, two pouches of caramel sauce, two pouches of creamy yogurt, two pouches of vanilla pudding, three pouches of apples, two pouches of peaches, and two pouches of banana. Each pouch contains eight servings.
- The dried fruit snack is packed in Mylar pouches to preserve freshness.
- They have a shelf life of two decades.
- The packet has handles for convenient transportation.
- Recommended for home use as well as emergency situations.
9. Little Duck Dried Fruit Snack
Little duck’s dried fruit snack comes in a pack containing six pouches of apple and banana fruit snack. You might want to purchase this fruit snack because it is prepared from organically grown fruits and it is free of synthetic ingredients and allergens like dairy, gluten, and nuts found in some fruit snack. Little Duck snack comes in easy to grasp and bite pieces for toddlers.
- The snack is non- GMO and Kosher certified.
- Little Duck snack encourages self-feeding for toddlers.
8. We Got Nuts Pineapple Chunks
We Got Nuts comes in a 2Lb sealed bag containing sliced dried pineapple. The snack is free of artificial ingredients, and it is Kosher certified. Like the fresh pineapple fruit, this snack is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, fibers, and enzymes. Therefore, the snack supports digestion, and it boosts your immune system.
- The pineapple snack tastes fresh.
- It is low in calories.
- You can use the pineapple chunks as an ingredient in cakes, yogurt, or ice cream.
- It comes in an airtight and resealable bag.
7. Brothers Mickey Mouse Apple – Cinnamon Crisps
This apple – cinnamon crisps are specially packed for kids who love snacking. Like the other snacks we have scrutinized above, this dried fruit snack is prepared from 100 percent fruit. It is free of additives, preservatives, and sugar. Furthermore, Mickey Mouse apple cinnamon crisps are free of allergens like an egg, nuts, gluten, and soy. The crisps come in a 10-gram pack containing two servings.
- GMO free
- Kosher and vegan certified.
- The snack has a 24-month shelf life.
- Easy to chew
- The snack has an excellent flavor.
6. Happy Baby Dried Veggie and Fruit Snack
This dried veggie and fruit snack is specially developed for crawling babies. It is formulated from organic fruits like apples and pears, vegetables like spinach and kales, and nutritious grains like quinoa, chia, and amaranth. Moreover, this veggie fruit snack contains probiotics and DHA. The meal comes in a one-ounce pack containing eight pouches.
- The veggie fruit snack supports self-feeding.
- It is free of trans fats, artificial sweeteners, corn syrup and GMO.
- The snack’s packaging is BPA free.
- It is rich in proteins, fiber, iron, vitamins and other nutrients.
- The snack is easy to chew and swallow.
5. Mariani Mixed Fruit Snack
As the name suggests, Mariani mixed fruit snack is formulated from peaches, plums, apples, apricots, and pears. This meal also contains sunflower oil, natural flavors, and artificial preservatives like sulfur dioxide or potassium sorbate. Mariani mixed fruit snack comes in a 36-ounce value bag with 26 servings.
- It is a good source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, and Vitamin A.
- The snack is kosher certified.
- It has an excellent taste.
4. Philippine Dried Coconut Snack
The snack is prepared from early harvested coconut, which is rich in carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and other ingredients. Like most snacks in our list, this coconut snack is free of artificial ingredients and allergens. However, the snack is sugar flavored. The dried coconut snack comes in an 18-ounce transparent resealable bag.
- The snack has a delicious flavor.
- It comes in soft, tender, and easy to chew pieces.
3. Crispy Green Freeze Dried Fruits
Crispy Green’s dried fruit snack is prepared from Asian pear, which is rich in fiber and vitamins. It is a natural snack that is free of additives, preservatives, GMO, gluten, and allergens. Depending on your choice, you can consume the snack directly or add it to your yogurt or salad. The snack comes in an 8.8-ounce pack with 12 pouches.
- The snack has a three-year shelf life.
- It is kosher certified.
- The snack is packed in a poly bag with an aluminum lining to preserve freshness.
2. Brothers Asian Pear Fruit Crisps
Brothers Asian dried fruit snack is a single ingredient snack that is free of additives, preservatives, fats, and sugars. This snack is also free of nuts, gluten, egg, dairy, and soy. The Asian pear fruit comes in a pack containing 24 sachets.
- GMO free
- The snack has a two-year shelf life.
- It is kosher certified
- The dried fruit pieces are easy to chew.
1. Oh Nuts Nut and Dried Fruit Snack
This dried fruit snack is prepared from papaya, kiwi, cranberries, apricots, pineapple, almonds, and plums. The bestselling snack comes in a gift box package containing 12 different snacks. Like most of the fruit snacks in our list, this fruit snack is free of gluten and GMO. However, they contain regulated amounts of sugar, sunflower oil, and sulfur dioxide preservatives.
- The snack is kosher certified.
- It tastes great and fresh.
- The snack has a good nutrient value.