A crawl space vent is an opening in your crawl space that facilitates air circulation. Despite its significant role, an open vent space in your crawl space can still let in rodents and bugs into your crawl space. Such an occurrence can reduce your house’s energy efficiency, and it can lower you home’s carb appeal.
10. Crawl Space Access Door
Crawl space access door is intended for your foundation’s opening or your crawl space vent. The crawl space access door is constructed from UV treated ABS, a weather resistant material that doesn’t corrode or rust. Crawl space access door fits on crawl space opening that measure 22 inches long and 38 inches wide.
- You can paint it to increase your house’s curb appeal.
- ABS is a durable material as it does not rust or corrode.
- You can easily install and remove the cover to gain access into your crawl space.
- The crawl space cover comes with its mounting hardware to help you fix it.
9. Witten Automatic Crawl Space/Foundation Vent
This brown colored crawl space vent is constructed from Thermo-plastic, a durable material that doesn’t rust or corrode. It measures 16 inches long and 8 inches wide. As such, this crawl space cover can fit on most standard vent openings. The vent opens automatically when your indoor temperature rises above 70 degrees Fahrenheit and closes automatically when the temperatures fall below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The vent cover comes with its mounting hardware.
- Its aluminum mesh screen keeps rodents and other pests away from your vent space.
- The vent cover improves your home’s energy efficient.
8. Crawl Space Doors’ Vent Cover with Louvers
Crawl space doors’ vent cover with louvers is constructed from UV treated ABS, a sturdy and weather resistant material. Besides its durability, you can also paint this material to match your house’s architectural design. This vent cover with louvers is intended for crawl vents that measure 24 inches by 36 inches.
- The vent cover comes with mounting hardware to help you install it.
- It has an easy to insert vermin screen to prevent bugs and rodents from your interior.
- The vent cover has a large flap which lets you gain access into and out of your crawl space.
7. Crawl Space Door’s Manual Air Vent
Crawl Space Doors’ manual air vent is constructed from a durable and paintable ABS plastic that does not rust or corrode. The manual air vent is meant for crawl space vents that measure 11 inches wide and 19 inches wide.
- Its flash mount design fits vents that measure slightly above or below the standard vents that measure 8 inches by 16 inches.
- The vent comes with a money back warranty
- It comes with an easy to install vermin screen to prevent your crawl space from rodents.
- The crawl space vent cover has an instruction manual to guide you through the installation process.
6. Crawl Space Door System’s Recessed Vent Cover
This recessed vent cover is meant for crawl space vent that measures 18 inches long and 8 inches wide. Unlike the vent covers that let you open or close your vent as you please, this type does not open. It is constructed from a sturdy ABS material.
- The cover is designed from a weather resistant material to last long.
- You may paint it to match your exterior’s finish.
- The vent cover is easy to install.
- Top 10 Best Air Conditioner Covers 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Bed Covers For Trucks 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Leather Steering Wheel Covers 2020 Reviews
5. Speedvent’s Crawl Space’s Vent Cover
Speed vent’s crawl space vent cover is designed from a sturdy ABS material that does not rust, corrode, or rot. Like other vent covers we have reviewed above, you can paint this crawl space vent cover to match your building’s finish. It is designed for vents measuring 16 inches long and 8 inches wide.
- It installs easily on most standard vents.
- This crawl space vent is designed according to the international residential code.
- The crawl space vent cover has a vermin proof net.
4. Crawl Space Doors Outward Mounted Vent Cover
This outer mounted vent cover from Crawl Space Doors is designed for standard vents that measure 16 inches long and 8 inches wide. It is constructed from a durable ABS, a weather resistant material that doesn’t rust, rot, or corrode. Unlike those vents that can be opened or closed, this type will not open. It is, therefore, intended for conditioned crawlspaces.
- You can paint it to match your house’s exterior finish.
- It has a user manual that guides you through the installation process.
- The vent cover lasts long.
3. Tjernlund UnderAire Crawlspace Vent cover
This crawl space vent cover comes in morning star and steel diamond patterns to let you choose a pattern that pleases you. It is constructed of galvanized steel, a sturdy metal that does not corrode or rust. Depending on your preference, you can install it from outside or inside a crawl space measuring 18 inches by 10 inches.
- The crawl space vent cover comes with its mounting hardware.
- It is easy to install. As such, you don’t need to hire a service person to help you.
- You can paint them to match your house’s interior or exterior finish.
2. Tjernlund 950-8303 UnderAire Crawl space vent
Tjurnlund’s underAire is made of galvanized steel, a sturdy metal that does not corrode or rust. Its design lets you install it from outside or inside a crawl space measuring 18 inches by 10 inches.
- The cover comes with its mounting hardware.
- It is easy to install.
- You can use it to offer passive ventilation.
1. Battic Door’s Energy Efficient Crawl Space Vent
This crawl space vent is designed with a summer screen to enhance air flow during hot temperatures and a winter sealer plate to keep your crawl space warm during the cold weather. It’s designed to fit on most standard air vents that measure 16 inches long and 8 inches wide.
- It is energy efficient.
- The crawl space vent cover is constructed from a stainless steel material to last long.
- It comes with mounting hardware.
- The vent cover shields your crawl space from rodents and other pests.