Compression stockings are stretchable garments that apply pressure to your lower legs. As a result, the compression stockings also help circulate blood flow. It is especially beneficial for those who suffer from deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, or lymphatic obstruction. If you or someone you know stands quite a lot during their job, they are a perfect candidate for these stockings. In fact, anyone can use compression stockings to prevent blood clots and slow the aging process.
10. Truform Women’s 15-20 mmHg Sheer Knee High Compression Stockings
These compression stockings are the moderate strength. Therefore, they are perfect for first time users who want to relieve or prevent leg swelling. The Truform Compression stockings are very comfortable. However, be sure to choose the correct size. Sufferers of minor leg swelling, aching legs, or minor varicose veins can find relief with these stockings. The Truform Compression Stocking materials are 80% nylon and 20% spandex. This garment is FDA approved and comes in 8 different colors.
- Helps blood circulation, Inexpensive, Comfy, Breathable fabric
9. Jobst Relief THIGH HIGH – Firm Compression 20-30mmHg M Open-Toe with Silicone Band
Jobst relief carries four different size options for these open-toe compression stockings. However, they only come in 2 colors. The material of these socks are 70% Nylon, 23% Spandex, and 7% Silicone. The compression is the highest level of compression which is firm. Ultimately, the Jobst Relief compression stockings are ideal for those with moderate to severe varicose veins and edema. Also, it aids in the prevention of DVT, venous ulcers, and superficial venous thrombosis.
- Helps blood circulation, Durable, Affordable, Effective, Comfy
8. Compression Socks | Womens Black Compression Stockings
The Sugar-Free Sox compression stockings are graduated moderate compression (15-20 mmHg). The materials in these stockings include 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex and are extremely comfortable. For this reason, the Sugar Free Sox compression stockings are perfect for people traveling or working jobs that require long periods of standing. Also, these stockings help with diabetic compression, edema, swollen ankles, plantar fasciitis, swollen legs, and swollen feet. It features expanded toe construction which allows more wiggle room for your toes.
- Helps blood circulation, Durable, Comfy, Inexpensive, Sturdy,
7. Fytto 1007 Women’s Sheer Moderate Compression Socks
Fytto compression socks have a variety of four colors. If you experience water retention in the lower half of your body, these stockings are ideal for you. Also, pregnant women who experience swollen legs will find relief with the Fytto 15-20 mmHg compression stockings.
- Helps blood circulation, Effective, Durable, Comfy, Inexpensive
6. Compression Socks (Fun Patterns 20-30mmHg) Men & Women Running Casual Socks by CompressionZ
The CompressionZ running socks are firm compression (20-30 mmGg). Therefore, these socks are perfect for everyday use. CompressionZ socks are suitable for athletes or anyone that is physically active. Also, these socks come in a variety of fun colors.
- Promotes blood circulation, Promotes faster muscle recovery, Anti-odor, Anti-static, Insulated, Suitable for those who play sports, Breathable material
5. Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks: Premium Stockings For Men & Women
Guaranteed To Prevent Swelling, Pain, Edema, & DVT – Medical Grade Graduated Support And Recovery For Airplane Flight & More. Many compression socks fall under 1 of 3 levels of compression. However, the Wanderlust Air Travel Compression socks are different. These socks are 25-30 mmHg at the foot and ankle, 15-20 mmHg at the middle Of the leg and calf, and 10-15 mmHg under the knee. Also, the material is 80% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 9% Nylon, and 5% Lycra.
- Promotes blood circulation, Affordable, Treats spider veins, Ideal for traveling
4. Dr Motion Ladies 6 Pair Pack Compression Socks (Assorted)
Dr. Motion’s compression socks are good for those who have spider veins, don’t move around a lot, or have minor swelling. Now, the cool thing about these compression stockings is that they come in a pack of 6 and have 14 different color schemes.
- Promotes blood flow, Non-binding, Seamless toe for comfort
3. Sockwell Women’s Circulator Moderate (15-20mmHg) Graduated Compression Socks
Sockwell’s socks are moderate graduated compression. Moreover, the materials are 32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31% Bamboo Rayon, and 5% Spandex. In addition to providing wearers swelling relief, Sockwell’s compression socks reduce fatigue.
- Promotes blood circulation, Arch support, Affordable, Comfortable
2. Fytto 1020 Compression Socks Women
The Fytto 1020 Compression socks are 25% Nylon and 75% Spandex. This formal hosiery will help those who have minor implications, foot swelling, varicose veins, and tired or achy legs.
- Comfy, Great for nurses, Affordable, Great for pregnancy swelling
1. Compression Socks by A-Swift – Best For Sports, Crossfit, Flight Travel
Above all, the A-Swift firm compression socks have quite the variety regarding colors and sizes. For instance, the colors range from rainbow stripes to ocean harmony. If you’re looking for firm compression socks for your athletic endeavors, I recommend A-Swift compression socks.
- Promotes blood circulation, Comfy, Durable, Ideal for sports, Anti-static, Anti-odor, Prevents injuries