A Color 3D printer is a machine used to produce or mold physical objects. Unique from traditional 3D printers, home 3D printers are affordable options for hobbyists, product designers, and engineers looking to produce physical objects like toys, spare parts, and many other items. Moreover, 3D printing gives you the freedom to tweak a given object to meet your needs.
10. DFROBOT Overlord pro
The overlord pro is a compact-sized 3D printer measuring 370x 320x 625 millimeters. The 3D printer features an automated bed and leveling calibration system for customized printing and a mono hot end technology for repeated printing regardless of its small size. Depending on your choice, you can use a PLA or ABS material for printing.
- It supports multi-color printing.
- Comes with an operation manual for a hassle-free operation.
- You can adjust the layer thickness of the composite for precision printing.
- Works silently.
9. EnerVision 3D Printer
EnerVision 3D printer is constructed from a silver anodized stainless steel frame to last long. It features a durable aluminum heat bed and intuitive controls for hassle-free printing. Its build size measures 160 square millimeters.
- The unit comes with detailed instruction manuals.
- The printer uses PLA, Wood, Nylon, and HIP filaments.
- You can print objects from an SD card or a USB cable.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- EnerVision 3D printer supports multi-color printing.
8. Loee 3D Tridimensional FDM Printer
The printer features the FDM printing technology, and it supports multiple printing filaments like wood, ABS, and PLA. Loee’s tridimensional printer supports the STL and G- code file formats, and it is compatible with Linux, XP, Mac OS, and Windows operating systems. Like most 3D printers, this type utilizes the Cura print software. Its build size measures 200mmx 200mmx 180mm.
- The printer comes with a memory card with assembly instructions.
- It has a reasonable print speed.
- The printer supports multi-color printing.
- It comes with a three-month replacement guarantee.
7. Robo Smart 3D Printer
Robo 3D is marketed as the next generation 3D printer that uses Alexa’s voice and mobile app controls. Besides the smart controls, this 3D printer also has a 300mm printing speed. It supports most print materials like PLA, wood, metal infused, carbon fiber, ABS, and many other materials. The printer is compatible with iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems, and it supports STL, AMF, and OBJ file formats. Its printing size measures 127 x 127 x 152 millimeters.
- The 3D printer’s app control lets you operate the printer from anywhere.
- It alerts you when it has completed printing.
- The printer is easy to use.
- Robo 3D has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Other Topic: Best Home Color Laser Printers 2020 Reviews
6. Einstart High-Performance 3D Printer
Unlike most 3D printers that support a single color, this type is available in blue, black, green, and yellow colors. Einstart is constructed from a metallic frame to last long, and it comes assembled. The printer utilizes PLA printing filament and is compatible with windows and Mac operating the software, and it comes with 3D star slicing software. It measures 160 x 160 x 160 millimeters.
- Easy to operate
- Has a reasonable printing speed
- You can adjust printing speed and accuracy.
- Supports multi-color printing.
5. JGAURORA 3D printer
JGAURORA’s 3D printer features a heated aluminum bed, excellent quality linear bearings, and an MK8 extruder for smooth filament extrusion. The 3D printer utilizes the Cura, simplify 3D, and Octo print software. It is compatible with windows, Mac OS, and Linus operating systems, supporting the STL and OBJ file formats. JGAURORA 3D printer measures 200 x 200 x 180 millimeters.
- Supports offline and offline printing
- It is easy to operate.
- You can use PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, and nylon materials.
- Comes with an 8GB SD card loaded with an operation manual.
4. Dremel DigiLab 3D printer
Dremel’s DigiLab 3D printer is advertised as a consumer-grade printer that can print for countless hours. Some of the top features that make up this printer include the pre-installed extruder for easy first time printing, a full-color LCD touch screen for hassle-free control, and the closed design that provides a stable printing temperature. It comes with bonus cloud-based slicing software and is compatible with Windows operating software. The unit measures 254 x 152 x 170 millimeters.
- It has a one year warranty.
- It is UL safety certified
- Easy to use software
- It is safe to use
Other Topic: Top 10 Best All-In-One Printers For Mac 2020 Reviews
3. FlashForge dual extruder 3D printer
This 3D printer features five-axis micro-stepping control, an LCD screen for enhanced control, and an adjustable printing speed. FlashForge 3D printer is compatible with Linux, Windows, and OSX operating systems, and it supports the STL, gcode, and x3g file formats. Depending on your choice, you can use ABS or PLA software. Its build area measures 224 x 145 x 150 mm.
- It has a decent print volume
- Support multi-color printing.
- It comes with two bonus ABS filaments.
2. FlashForge Finder Best 3D Printer Under 500
FlashForge’s finder 3D printer features a 3.5-inch multi-colored screen with intuitive controls, a non-heated build plate, and an assisted bed leveling. The finder printer is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Vista operating systems, supporting the STL and OBJ file formats. Its build size measures 420 x 420 x 420 millimeters.
- It is beginner-friendly.
- The unit’s compact size consumes less storage space.
- It comes with a quick guide start.
- Supports online and offline operations.
1. XYZprinting Mini 3D Printer
XYZprinting 3D printer features a single button operation and a Wi-Fi connection. It is compatible with Windows and Mac OSX operating systems, and it supports 3Mf and STL file formats. The printer uses the XYZware slicing software, and it prints using XYZprinting’s PLA filament. It measures 150 x 150 x 150mm.
- Easy to operate
- Its filament is DEHP free
- The extruder adjusts automatically.
- It is portable.