Bluetooth is a standard for short-range wireless connection of cell phones, computers, and other electronic devices as well. A Bluetooth receiver is a piece of equipment that is created specifically to locate a signal from certain Bluetooth devices.
If you are a lover of music and find yourself on the road a lot, then you can use a Bluetooth receiver to stream music from your various devices that you normally would not be able to use without the help of a wireless connection. On top of that, you can also use these Bluetooth receivers with your computer or television in order to stream audio from those devices.
Top Best Sellers in Bluetooth Receivers for Stereo
15. Bluetooth Receiver Stereo (Audio & Music)
Equipped with a hands-free adapter and wireless EQ sound effect receiver that’s perfect for sound home stereo audio device car kits, this receiver provides high-quality sound effect and wireless calling.
- It has an easy set up.
- The receiver is very lightweight.
- It is universally compatible with smartphones and other Bluetooth electronics.
- Not only is this good for vehicle audio systems, but it is also a good choice for a home audio system as well.
14. Esinkin Bluetooth 2 in 1 Transmitter Receiver
This device serves as a Bluetooth receiver and transmitter, and you can switch modes with the push of a single button. Receiver mode connects to your smartphones and tablets while transmitter mode will connect to non-Bluetooth devices such as MP3 players, CD/DVD players, TVs, etc.
- This receiver has high-quality acoustics and a high-quality battery as well.
- Its wireless range is up to 30 feet away.
- The two in one feature also serves as a relatively strong pro for this device as well.
13. Bluetooth 4.1 Audio Receiver
It comes with a wireless audio adapter with a Dual Aux output and hands-free function for a home or car stereo system. It also works for cellular devices, a TV, and a PC too.
- This device comes with some very high sound quality, and a short time to charge (two hours).
- It has a relatively simple set up, and the dual aux output allows you to connect two speakers or headphones from two different devices at the same time.
- It transmits up to 20 meters away.
12. Amoner Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver
A self-proclaimed “advanced Bluetooth Receiver,” the Amoner is another hands-free car kit that is smaller compared to other devices on this list. It has a built-in microphone for home audio, and it’s also a music streaming sound system.
- It’s very accessible.
- You can answer phone calls or control music on the receiver, and the set up can also be done with no trouble.
- It has universal compatibility.
- Comes with a 12-month worry-free warranty. You can get a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
11. Inateck 2-In-1 Wireless Bluetooth Adapter
Here is another 4.1 Bluetooth device that serves as both as receiver and transmitter. It has the ability to work in various environments regardless of the noise volume. You can connect two different devices at the same time thanks to its multi-point feature.
- Its dual mode allows the device to transmit sounds from TVs, PCs, and Bluetooth headsets on top of the standard sounds that can be streamed.
- This device, in particular, has a longer battery life than others on this list (12-13 hours as opposed to 10).
10. Proxelle Bluetooth Audio Receiver
This is one of the other smaller Bluetooth receiver devices on this list, for those who are looking for a device that is as small. It’s got a relatively simple start up: plug it into the aux port of your non-Bluetooth device, and enjoy its abilities. Make note that this is not a transceiver, but simply a receiver.
- A cool feature of the Proxelle receiver is that you can enable Bluetooth from it, as opposed to having to activate the Bluetooth feature from the non-Bluetooth device.
- It’s got universal compatibility.
- It is also one of the other devices that offer a money back guarantee feature if you are not satisfied.
9. Sherwood RX4508 200W AM/FM Stereo Receiver
The Sherwood has 3 audio inputs, 2 audio outputs, and a Phono Input. This is a bigger device, and it is also a high power amplifier. The design is shaped for high fidelity sound.
- The Sherwood is a device that is serious about its sound, and it delivers with its concert hall quality effect.
- It has no trouble when it comes to syncing with your non-Bluetooth device.
8. Esinkin Bluetooth Receiver
It’s not the biggest device on this list, but it’s not the smallest either. The Esinkin receiver will still allow one to be mobile as they stream some of their favorite songs from their non-Bluetooth device.
- The acoustics on this device specifically are very high quality.
- It is an excellent device for streaming music.
- It can also receive Bluetooth signal from up to 30 feet away.
7. TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver
This device is powered by the latest Bluetooth 4.1 and also provides dual support as well. TaoTronics Bluetooth device also transmits from up to 30 feet away and provides both input and output.
- It has an excellent battery that can last up to a very nice 15 hours.
- It also automatically repairs with devices that it had synced with before.
6. Indigo BTR9 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter & Receiver
The Indigo is another 2-in-1 device that can change modes at the flip of a switch. It connects easily to smartphones (regardless if they’re Apple or Android), and it comes with an internal battery, or the option to connect to a USB power source to keep it on at all times.
- A unique feature the Indigo has is the ability to easily sync with other devices through the use of pre-configured passkeys.
- It remembers up to eight different devices.
5. Coodio USB Bluetooth Music Audio Stereo Receiver
This device works in the home or in the car and has an easy connection to mp3s, iPhones, and speakers. The wireless distance is up to 33 feet away in open spaces (without any obstacles in the way to disrupt the range).
- It has a very simple set up.
- Its offset USB connector will allow you to plug in another device if you really wanted to.
4. Belkin Song Stream Bluetooth HD Music Receiver
The Belkin has universal compatibility, and comes with a audio and RCA cable that can connect your home stereo, allowing you to stream music from your smartphones and other devices, and hear it play in high quality.
- Audio drop out is very infrequent on this device, which is always a plus when you’re listening to your music.
- Produces clear and crisp audio like it promotes itself to do.
3. Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver
Etekcity’s Bluetooth device allows wireless streaming through the use of traditional speakers at a range of 33 feet. Aside from the speakers, it allows you to connect to an A/V receiver with a 3.5mm or 2RCA audio cable too. You can connect to mobile devices with one press and the speakers will be ready after that.
- This device can instantly connect to phones with NFC, and it consumes much less energy thanks to it using version 4.0.
- It has a fast data transmission rate between a Bluetooth device and the audio receiver.
- It can run up to 10 hours, and it only takes two hours for it to charge.
2. Yamaha R-S202BL Stereo Receiver
With its advanced circuitry design, the Yamaha is one of the best selling Bluetooth receivers. It’s an excellent device to connect to streaming music services, has a 40 station FM/AM preset tuning, and a speaker selector to boot.
- Very high-quality sound, a pretty wide distance range, and a super easy setup are just a few of the positives that this device has to offer.
1. TaoTronics Wireless Portable Bluetooth Transmitter
The transmitter comes with a USB charging cable, 3.5mm and 2 RCA cables, and a manual with pretty simple directions. The Bluetooth transmitter tops the list.
- Sold at a very affordable price.
- This receiver pairs with your Bluetooth stereo headset. headphones, and speakers with ease.
- It has a 30-feet working range.
- It’s a high-performance machine that enhances audio quality.