With a pretty basic dynamic, a water sport towable is not as extreme as it once was when they were first introduced to the public. The primary customers who get these products are of all ages since there is no skill involved, anybody can be pulled behind a boat while riding it. The different variations now come with the shape, the number of seats, material, tow points, grab handles, and mostly the design.
Things to Consider When Buying a Water Sports Towable
- Things to Consider When Buying a Water Sports Towable
- 10. WOW World of Watersports 13-1060, Dragon Boat Inflatable Towable, Ski Tube, three people
- 9. O’Brien 3-Person Towable Tube
- 8. AIRHEAD AHTB-12 Turbo Blast Inflatable Towable
- 7. AIRHEAD Ahez-100 EZ Ski Trainer Inflatable Tube
- 6. AIRHEAD Slash II Towable Tube
- 5. AIRHEAD AHRE-12 Rebel Kit w/Deck Tube, Pump & Tube Rope
- 4. SORTSSTUFF 53-1329 Big Bertha Towable
- 3. AIRHEAD HD-3 Hot Dog Towable
- 2. AIRHEAD AHM2-2 Mach 2 Towable
- 1. SPORTSSTUFF 53-2223 Super Mable Towable
- Related Posts:
The central detail most buyers look at when buying this product is the number of seats it has, the design, the utility it brings to the table, and also some innovative feature it may have. Water Sports Towables’ features vary depending on the kind of fun you are planning to get with your family on holiday. The main benefit behind water sports towables is nothing but pure fun on the water; you can spend some quality time with friends and relatives riding one of these while you are getting pulled by a boat.
10. WOW World of Watersports 13-1060, Dragon Boat Inflatable Towable, Ski Tube, three people
This is one of the best products on the market today for water sports towable. This inflatable dragon-shaped boat picks up speed very quickly, and it’s made mostly for adults or teenagers. It has its very own cockpit with a backrest area that makes it very safe on turns. It’s pontoon give it much stability and a secure journey for people of mostly all ages.
- Six foam handles with a double webbing.
- Separated cockpit that makes it unique.
- Fun design.
- Fast for people who love adrenaline.
- Bult for performance.
- Kids need supervision when riding it.
9. O’Brien 3-Person Towable Tube
Usually, the towables you can ride with more than two people are the ones that get people more excited; this is the case of the O’Brien Tube that has a 3-rider capacity. This is ideal for riders of all ages, it is very comfortable and has various grips that can grant you greater stability. This tube can get a weight of up to 510 lbs. And also has a one quick connect tow hook.
- It has the perfect balance due to its design.
- Multiple knuckle guards.
- Great for difficult turns.
- Boston valve included.
- Children need adult supervision to use it.
- Not built for performance.
8. AIRHEAD AHTB-12 Turbo Blast Inflatable Towable
This isn’t only a pretty design to look at; it is also packed with loads of great features for your enjoyment. It is a 2-rider towable with grips that will make you feel safe at top speed. This is for both kids and adults, but it’s better if children ride supervised. This is a heavy duty towable that can carry up to 340lbs. It can also be connected to a tow rope with a tensile strength of nearly 2,500 lbs.
- Comes with an owner’s manual.
- Picks up speed quickly.
- Airhead multi-valve.
- It’s only for two riders.
- Children will need an adult to operate.
- Not very stable when riding it.
7. AIRHEAD Ahez-100 EZ Ski Trainer Inflatable Tube
A perfect way to teach young riders how to enjoy some water sports time. It’s an innovative design that comes with integrated wooden water skis and ski bindings. This is ideal for young students who want to ride the product sitting down, but it’s also perfect for adults who prefer riding it standing up. This design is excellent for kids who want to develop a better stance over time; it’s aerodynamic and lovely for turns.
- Designed for young skiers but also exceptional for adults.
- This is a water ski hybrid also.
- Easy to use and easy to board.
- Just for one person.
- Doesn’t pick up a lot of speed.
- It can get unstable and knock you out of balance.
6. AIRHEAD Slash II Towable Tube
Originally built for two riders, this tube is perfect for carving turns. It has a semi-cockpit that protects the riders from falling into the water and comes with an aerodynamic design that sets it apart from the other products on this list. It has plastic fins that have been sewn onto sides of the cover. The design from the back gives it an easy to re-board feature for when you’ve fallen into the water.
- Made for all ages.
- Unique design with fin action included.
- Includes an owner’s manual.
- Boston valve included.
- Gets rigid to a response from riders.
- Doesn’t fit more than two riders.
5. AIRHEAD AHRE-12 Rebel Kit w/Deck Tube, Pump & Tube Rope
This tube is great for people who are looking to have some solo action on the water; it comes with several features in the box. This is a ride for one type of tube with a 54-inch diameter cushioned deck and four handles on top. It also features neoprene knuckle guards. It also comes with an included Boston valve for inflating and deflating whenever you want.
- Durable for many uses.
- Portable 12-volt pump.
- Tow rope included.
- Built for just one rider.
- Light weight that makes it a bit unstable.
4. SORTSSTUFF 53-1329 Big Bertha Towable
This entry is designed for water sports enthusiasts, its heavy-gauge bladder and comfortable air floors give it a versatility for long rides. Handles are comfortable as well due to their non-slip feature. It has a reasonably fast and easy tow system. It’s a large design in which four people can ride, picks up speed very quickly; it has a nylon cover that makes it highly durable. Big Bertha was built for heavy duty and preferable for adult use.
- Picks up speed.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Quick connect tow system.
- Supports up to 680lbs.
- It’s not as stable as the rest because you have to sit on top of it with no protection to any side.
- Not kid-friendly.
3. AIRHEAD HD-3 Hot Dog Towable
Despite looking like a ride for kids only, the Hot Dogs is an already legendary tube that can be used by teenagers and small adults. The popularity of this product has led many families to buy it online for holidays; it is very useful for pulling many riders with a boat. But the truth is that parents usually get this tube mostly for children due to its fun design and versatility. We are also talking about a very inexpensive product that will have all customers happy with their purchase.
- Design that keeps people off the water unless they want to get soaked.
- Space for 3 or 5 people depending on the model. This one is for three, but there are Hot Dogs for five.
- Speedy tube, the long design also makes it go faster in the water.
- Difficult to inflate due to the valve positioning (right in the middle where the ‘meat’ is).
- Loses air after a few rides.
2. AIRHEAD AHM2-2 Mach 2 Towable
This item features a cockpit equipped for two riders in the shape of a cube which is perfect for younger users. The types of rides you will get in this product will always be stable, but you won’t lack adrenaline during your time of pure fun. It’s comfortable inflated floor, and top notch handles will give you a sense of security that very few towables have, it also has a heavy-gauge PVC bladder with a nylon cover with a double-stitched line. This product is available in various colors.
- Multiple handles.
- Not made for performance.
1. SPORTSSTUFF 53-2223 Super Mable Towable
Every single person from young kids to adults will have a real time on top of the Super Mable Towable; this is one of the most famous Water Sports Towables on the market. This towable has a relatively simple switch and can be towed in the opposite direction; this feature turns it into a unique type of ski tube because not many have this precise detail. It also comes equipped with plenty of webbing foam handles that include knuckle guards that will make you experience a comfortable ride that becomes addictive after every time you try it. The classic shape it has turns it into a product with various uses, from a riding experience to a lounging spot at a pool.
- Multiple grab handles.
- Speed safety valve.
- Multiple riding positions.
- Room for no more than three riders.
- It lacks high-performance features.
- Kids will need to learn how to use properly for safety purposes.
The pick you finally make is yours alone, going on a trip in which you will try several types of water sports is an activity many families get involved in during holidays. You have all types of towable options here for your enjoyment; your choosing will depend on the kind of place you will be visiting and how many friends you’ll be traveling with.