A good watch is accurate and helps you arrive at all of your appointments on time. While accuracy is important, it is also important to purchase a beautiful watch that complements your wardrobe. Read on for a list of best watches under 1000 that are beautiful and affordable.
10. Gucci G-Timeless Analog
- 10. Gucci G-Timeless Analog
- 9. Raymond Weil’s Analog Display
- 8. Versace Men’s Stainless Steel Business Watch
- 7. Salvatore Ferragamo Ion-Plated, Stainless Steel Watch
- 6. Versace Swiss Automatic Brown Watch
- 5. Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Analog
- 4. Frederique Constant Horological Smart Swiss Quartz
- 3. Gevril Men’s 2003 Self-Wind Blue Leather Watch
- 2. Movado Blue Stainless Steel Watch
- 1. TAG Heuer Stainless Steel Watch
- Related Posts:
This Swiss-made watch by Gucci features an embroidered bee at the center of the watch face. The case measures 38 millimeters in diameter, which makes it a comfortable size for any wrist.
- The brown leather strap matches any outfit, whether casual or dressy. This timepiece also features a gold-tone case, gold-tone buckle and two gold-tone watch hands, all of which give it an elegant look.
- Though the watch is water resistant up to fifty meters, it is not suited for deep diving or snorkeling. It must be removed for water activities more extensive than casual swimming.
9. Raymond Weil’s Analog Display
This watch features a titanium case 45 millimeters in diameter. Minute markers are also included on the watch face. In dark lighting, the watch hands are illuminated. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters.
- The leather strap is black, which means it matches well with any outfit. For convenience, both the date and the day of the week are featured on the watch face. The titanium case is not too shiny, and it looks expensive.
- The watch face might appear too cluttered for some shoppers because it features a minute hand and several sub dials that mark twelve hours, thirty-second and sixty-second intervals.
8. Versace Men’s Stainless Steel Business Watch
This Versace brand is a much sought-after, analog display watch. Swiss-made, the watch displays the date of the month on the watch face. The watch features Roman numerals and yellow gold-tone hands. A stainless steel band with five links makes the watch look expensive and classic.
- This watch comes in an exquisite two-tone color, so it matches both silver and gold jewelry. The 43 millimeter case and large Roman numerals make the watch easy-to-read.
- The watch is not completely water-resistant. It can withstand some splashes, such as those incurred from washing hands, but it is not recommended for swimming, diving or submersion in water.
7. Salvatore Ferragamo Ion-Plated, Stainless Steel Watch
This watch has an analog display and a 43 millimeter case. The date is conveniently displayed on the right side of the circular watch face. Other features include analog display, quartz movement and a chronograph. The clasp is made in the fold-over style and closes with a double push-button.
- The green rubber watch band stands out, especially in comparison to traditional brown or black bands. Customers who prefer a non-traditional sports watch would like it.
- The rubber band looks slightly less expensive than gold-tone or silver-tone watch bands. Watch is handsomely made, but it’s suited for casual wear and is not dressy.
6. Versace Swiss Automatic Brown Watch
The watch features a silvery white dial trimmed in a yellow gold-tone case. It has a date display and a second hand. Watch bracelet is made of brown leather.
- Watch is classic and expensively-looking, particularly because of its gold-tone hands that match the gold-tone trim of the watch face. Bracelet is sensible-looking with no added frills.
- The band is made of calf-skin leather, which may not be suited to those who want a thicker material.
5. Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Analog
Watch comes with a classic, brown leather band. The stainless steel case is made of a rose gold tone and the watch hands and buckle match in the same shade of rose gold. Watch also contains a chronograph with separate dials that mark seconds and minutes.
- The green color of the watch dial perfectly complements the rose gold-tone and the brown leather strap.
- Watch’s leather strap comes in standard size, but may be too small for those with a larger wrist.
4. Frederique Constant Horological Smart Swiss Quartz
This timepiece has a black calf-skin leather band and a white, circular watch face. The watch fastens with a silver buckle.
- This watch’s colors are black, white and silver. These neutral colors match any outfit and the watch face is simple and easy to read. The watch is also “smart” in that it connects to smart phones and has the ability to track how far the wearer walks during the day. The watch is also able to keep track of the number of hours the wearer sleeps at night.
- Black leather strap has a crocodile-style finish, which may not look as expensive as smoother leather to some customers. Watch band is also narrow, approximately 20 millimeters, which might appear too narrow as to look feminine on a larger wrist.
3. Gevril Men’s 2003 Self-Wind Blue Leather Watch
This Gevril watch has a blue leather band and circle face trimmed in yellow gold-tone. The blue hands are luminous light up slightly in the dark.
- The watch face looks unique in that it keeps track of the days of the week around the outer edge of the dial. This watch also features astrological symbols.
- The watch case diameter is 45 millimeters, which some customers might find too large. The watch case is also slightly thick.
2. Movado Blue Stainless Steel Watch
This Movado men’s watch has a round face and is made of a deep blue stainless steel.
This large-face watch case measures 44 millimeters and can sustain splashes of water but is not recommended for swimming.
- Some customers will like that the watch is both heavy and heavy-duty. The watch is heavier than many other styles and weighs approximately 15.84 ounces. The push-button deployment clasp is longer-lasting than other watches that close with a buckle.
- Some customers may not like the watch face’s numberless dial. Because the watch face is so dark, it is often difficult to read in dark lighting.
1. TAG Heuer Stainless Steel Watch
This watch is made of silver-tone stainless steel and has a round watch case measuring 41 millimeters. The watch has an analog display and a date window on the right side of the watch face.
- The silver-tone bracelet and black face of the watch give it a classic look. The watch has a spectacular finish, which makes it look polished.
- This TAG Heuer watch comes in a heavy, stainless steel and weighs in at 2.3 pounds. Because it is so hefty, some users might go for a lighter style.
As you can tell from the above list, the 2017 top 10 watches priced under $1000 come in many styles and colors. These watches are made by some of the most well-known luxury brands on the planet, including Versace, Gucci and TAG Heuer. Visit your local jewelry store or online marketplace for more information on these styles.