Gone are the days when one had to silently peek into the nursery to check on their napping baby. The advancement of technology has given birth to innovative baby monitors that utilize a camera over the crib. They let you know what’s going on with your child at any time, regardless of where you are.
There are a few important factors you should consider when shopping for a video baby monitor. Such includepicture quality, transmission range and two-way talk. Automated night vision capabilities would be nice as well. In this post, we review the best video baby monitors on the market.
Top Best Sellers in Video Baby Monitors
10. Xinmaker Smart Baby Monitor
This baby monitor comes with a 3.2″ color screen and has the ability to monitor the room temperature. This is achieved with a temperature sensor integrated into the transmitter. It has automatic infrared capabilities, thus allowing you keep an eye on your baby at night. There are 8 lullabies built into the camera so that you can lull the baby to sleep.
- Comes with sound activated LED indicator
- Two-way talk
- Ability to adjust the angle
- Has the ability to regulate room temperature
9. Beleef Video Baby Monitor
This is a wireless baby monitor that allows you to keep an eye on your little one from anywhere in the house. It is equipped with two-way audio talk so that you can sooth and talk to your baby in real time. This unit is user friendly as all you have to do is plug and press the peer button. It has a pothook shelf that allows for easy mounting on the ceiling, wall or anywhere that gives you the 360-degree view you are looking for.
- Top 10 Wireless Doorbells with Camera 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Dash Cams 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Dual Camera Baby Monitors 2018 Reviews
- Top 15 Best Wireless IP Cameras 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Hidden Spy Cameras 2018 Reviews
- Accurate temperature monitoring function
- Long charging line
- Allows for two-way audio talk
- Provided with wall hooks
8. UU Infant Night Vision Video Baby Monitor
This video baby monitor supports 2.4GHz FHSS wireless transmission and provides 100% privacy with delay-free audio as well as video playback. You can reduce battery consumption by up to 50% if you activate the Screen Off, Audio On Mode. The temperature monitoring alarm ensures that your baby is comfortable while the two way talk feature allows you to keep in touch with the baby. The sound activated LEDs let you know when the baby is up.
- Infrared LEDs automatically adjust to level of light and transmit clear imagery in low light conditions
- Supports up to 4 cameras so that you can monitor several children
- Baby car mirror included
7. INSMA Video Baby Monitor
The INSMA video baby monitor offers a variety of useful features including Vox mode, cry warning and two way audio. It comes with 8 built-in lullabies that sooth your baby to sleep. The photosensitive sensor activates night vision capabilities while the soft light at the top of the camera allows you to check in without eyesight hurt. The battery allows for up to 8 hours of monitoring. Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology allows you to keep an eye on your baby as long as the camera and monitor are within 960 feet of each other.
- 2.4″ HD screen has an easy-to-navigate interface
- Easy to set up
- Multiple functions
6. ANMEATE Video Baby Monitor with Digital camera
Highlights of this baby monitor include wireless capabilities, long transmission range, two way audio, and digital privacy. You can add up to four cameras to the viewing monitor to keep an eye on different kids. It allows for 360-degree round rotation and 120-degree up & down rotation. The ECO mode keeps you updated.
- Backed by 3-month money back guarantee
- Long transmission range of 960 feet
- Accepts up to four additional cameras
- Electric cord is only six feet long
5. Beleef Video Baby Monitor with 7.0″ LCD Screen
The Beleef video baby monitor is equipped with a 7.0″ LCD screen and allows for two-way audio talk. The built-in battery provides up to 8hours of monitoring time on Vox mode. Installing and setting up this baby monitor is easy.
- Moon and star projector that casts beautiful patterns on ceiling when night mode is activated
- Four pre-set lullabies to sooth the baby
- Two-way audio talk
4. Babysense Video Baby Monitor with LCD Display
It features high quality baby monitoring technology to give you a great user experience and peace of mind. The sound quality is crystal and you can maintain constant contact with your baby. Highlights include a 2.4″ LCD screen, long transmission range, digital pan, ECO mode voice activation and two-way audio talk.
- User friendly
- Long transmission range of 900+ feet
- Multi-camera expandability
3. Smilism Video Baby Monitor
From helping calm your baby with two way talk and integrated lullabies to automated infrared night vision to monitor your loved one in lowlight conditions, this monitor ticks all the boxes. It allows for multi-camera expandability. The temperature sensor ensures that your baby is always comfortable.
- Has four lullabies
- Multi-camera expandability
- Automated infrared night vision
2. Levana Jena Digital Baby Video Monitor
With an 8-hour battery life and transmission range of 500 feet, this video baby monitor has a lot to offer parents. It comes with 5 integrated lullabies to sooth your baby and has the ability to monitor temperature. It lets you know when the baby is awake and you can the two-way audio talk feature to communicate with him.
- Expandability of up to 4 cameras to monitor several children
- More than 10 hours battery life on Peep mode
- Clear night vision from up to 15 feet from the crib
1. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor
With an average rating or 4.4/5 from more than 1000 customers, it’s easy to see why this is a favorite for many as compared to other best video baby monitors on this list. It is the only baby monitor on this list with interchangeable lens technology. The video is streamed to a 3.5″ LCD display and the battery lasts up to 10 hours in power saving mode.
- Remote pan and tilt
- Expandability of up to 4 cameras
- Interchangeable lens technology
- Alarm function to let you know when the baby is awake