When looking, keep several things in mind: cushioning, breathability and durability. This will make it much easier to narrow down the choices for your child. Are you looking for an everyday shoe or something to enhance your child’s running experience? The answer to that question will help you determine the right shoe for your child. For running, be sure to look for something that is lightweight and breathable. Durability is key when looking for everyday shoes. Since each brand and model may have a slightly different fit, it’s always important to try on each shoe. Let’s look at the top best running shoes for girls and find out which shoe is right for you and your child.
10. Saucony Ride 9
The ride 9 provides neutral support and a more cushioned fit, perfect for anyone who likes to jump. It has a medium offset to enhance cushioning, and it features a breathable mesh upper.
- The ride 9 provides the extra cushioning to those who need it. Yet, it is also breathable and durable. This shoe is ideal for running and everyday wear.
9. Under Armour Kids’ Girls’ Pre-School Rave
Under Armour is quickly emerging as a key player in the running shoe market. The Girl’s Pre-School Rave is built similar to its adult counterparts. It is lightweight and flexible, which makes it fast and responsive. The mesh upper provides a natural fit while providing much breathability.
- Under Armour is known for its sleek style, and this shoe is no exception. The lightweight mesh upper makes it a great choice for girls who have active feet and are not afraid to break a sweat. If you are looking for a fast but comfortable shoe, you should seriously consider the Girls’ Pre-School Rave.
8. Puma Flare JR Sneaker
This shoe provides style, breathability, and a smooth ride thanks to its foam midsole cushioning and breathable mesh upper. The additional cushioning provides durability for everyday use. Its style, functionality and cushioning allow the Flare JR to be a great all-around sneaker.
- It offers a stylish look with several colors to choose from. The mesh upper provides great breathability, and the heel pull-tab makes it easy for your child to quickly put their shoes on when they are on the go.
7. Sketchers Kids Girls Sketch Air Deluxe
Sketchers are known for their lightweight design and comfort, thanks to the memory foam insoles. The mesh upper makes it light and breathable. Its look and comfort make the Air Deluxe a great choice for anyone looking for a stylish and lightweight running shoe they can use anywhere.
- The memory foam insoles, combined with the breathable upper, make this a lightweight and comfortable shoe. The vibrant colors give the Sketch Air Deluxe style girls will love.
6. New Balance Kids’ 455
The New Balance Kids’ 455 is a classic running shoe that also works well off the track. The mesh upper, combined with the leather overlays, makes this shoe breathable and durable. It is lightweight, comes in several vibrant colors, and it is easy to take on and off.
- The combination of its lightweight design, breathable mesh, and leather overlays make this a great shoe for running while also providing durability for everyday use.
5. Nike Kids’ Revolution 3
With its sleek design and vibrant color options, the Nike Kids’ Revolution 3 is a great looking shoe. The flex groove sole design encourages natural motion while the mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable fit.
- This is an attractive, functional and breathable running shoe that offers comfort and style. Even with the lightweight mesh upper, the Kids’ Revolution 3 can stand up to everyday use.
4. Asics Kids’ Gel-Contend 4 GS
Asics has been a long-established name in running, and the Gel-Contend 4 continues that tradition. The gel cushioning system absorbs shock during impact, and the reinforced stitching around the toe box give it durability.
- This shoe provides the comfort and support needed to propel a serious runner. The gel cushion provides superior comfort and a smooth transition.
3. Reebok Zigkick Sierra
The Zigkick Sierra is a stylish running shoe allowing unrestricted movement and flexibility, thanks to its low-cut design. This minimal forefoot design makes it a great shoe for running.
- The mesh upper provides superior breathability, while the low cut design also makes it fast. Reebok offers a wide array of colors and designs to make this a stylish running shoe.
2. Saucony Cohesion 9 Lace Sneaker
The Cohesion 9 give Saucony another reason to be considered one of the top 10 best running shoes for girls, it is an ideal shoe for everyday use. The leather and mesh upper make it a breathable and durable shoe. Its many color variations make it quite eye-catching.
- The Cohesion 9 provides a great mix of durability and cushioning. It is a comfortable shoe that can be used for running or daily use.
1. Skechers Kids Skech Air Bungee Strap Sneaker
This shoe has a few similarities to the Air Deluxe, namely the memory foam insole and the velcro strap. The shiny patent leather overlays make the upper slightly different.
- The Skech Air Bungee is a great shoe for everyday use. There are many colors and styles to chose from, so you can find a style that matches what you’re looking for.