There’s one thing that they don’t tell you about pregnancy: after a while, it gets very uncomfortable to sleep in your old, non-pregnant way. This is why pregnancy pillows are amazing. When your pregnancy progresses, your stomach will expand, this makes it hard to sleep on your side or on your back. Additionally, if you share your bed, your partner may just go crazy with all of your tossing and turning. Fortunately, pregnancy pillows will support your pregnant body in such a way that you’ll be comfortable again in no time.
10. GZYF Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
When you’re preparing for baby, it’s nice to have a washable pregnancy pillow that is easy to maintain. When the time comes for cleaning, simply toss this product in the machine for convenient washing.
- This is filled with hollow fiber stuffing, which is very comfortable and soft.
- The pillow supports the tummy and relieves back pain.
- It has a nice beige coloration.
9. Boppy Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow
A pregnancy pillow doesn’t have to wrap around to your back to provide a supportive pregnancy experience. This pillow, from Boppy, has a comfortable design that is made so that your belly and legs are supported as you sleep.
- This supports the entire front of your body.
- It’s very plush.
- The design on the body of the pillow looks good.
8. Sleepy Folks – Premium Maternity Pregnancy Pillow
This Sleepy Folks product is designed to support all of the regular suspects: the back, the belly, and the legs. Generally speaking, it’s important to prevent tossing and turning, and using this pillow will stabilize your sleep so that your immune system doesn’t suffer.
- This can convert from a U-shaped pillow to an L-shaped pillow.
- It comforts the entire body.
- For women that suffer from allergies, it’s hypoallergenic.
- Top 10 U-Shaped Body Pillows 2020 Reviews
- Knee Braces for Skiing Reviews
- Best Body Fat Scales Reviews
- Best Travel Umbrellas Reviews
- Whiskey Decanter Sets Reviews
7. Cheer Collection Alternative Down Premium Pregnancy U Pillow
U-shaped pillows provide some of the best full-body comfort for expectant mothers. This product from Cheer Collection is a bit overlarge, which can provide a more total-body level of support.
- It’s made of microfiber, which is comfortable.
- This pillow can relieve back pain.
- It comes with a cover.
6. Lavish Home Full Body Maternity Pillow
This hollow fiber-stuffed pillow by Lavish Home is designed for a heightened sense of comfort. It can work in multiple positions and is hypoallergenic for expectant moms.
- This is a machine-washable product.
- When you need support, this pillow keeps the entire body stable.
- It has multiple shapes to choose from.
5. Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow
This Comfort U product is comprised of synthetic down so that expectant mothers with allergies won’t be irritated. In fact, it even uses a fusion fiber fill to make the pillow at once supportive and flattening-resistant.
- This is a high-tech solution for getting a good night’s rest.
- It can be cleaned in a washing machine.
- This pillow is completely odor-free.
4. PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow with Jersey Cover
This pillow, by PharMeDoc, is designed for moms that are looking for a good supportive snuggle. For the most part, this particular product also has a tendency to not flatten over time.
- The material is adaptable to your sleeping needs.
- This is a pillow that doesn’t have any harmful materials like BPAs or phthalates.
- It’s backed by a lifetime guarantee.
3. PharMeDoc Total Body Hypoallergenic Pillow
Another PharMeDoc product, this pillow has a U-shape design that is there to provide optimal support for the back and belly. It’s even convertible so that you can use it after your little one has arrived.
- The fill in this pillow is very comfortable feeling.
- It provides a full body degree of support.
- The pillow is soft and comfortable for expecting moms.
- This product is very popular for pregnant women.
2. Queen Rose U-Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow
The Queen Rose pregnancy pillow stands out because of its pink and blue coloration. In addition to this, it’s also a great option for mothers that just want to sleep in a more ergonomic way. Like the better U-shaped pillows, this has a cutout in the middle that’s meant to surround the body. This, coupled with the soft-fill cotton filling, provides a very comfortable experience.
- This pillow can even boost blood circulation.
- It’s very plush for comfort.
- It has enough support to help most body groups.
1. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
As the final best seller total body pillow, the Leacho Snoogle is designed to make mothers feel as comfortable as possible during pregnancy. As a C-shaped pillow, this product is designed to support the back and also loop under for belly support as well.
- This product was designed by a nurse.
- It comes with a sham cover that is fully machine-washable.
- This is a great pillow for moms that are trying to stay cool.