Summertime is almost here, and the pool activities are about to start soon. Dreadfully enough those fun pool swimming activities must be kept maintenance for everyone to be able to have that healthy pool fun without dangers. Considering you must maintain your pool with chemicals, the pool should be tested on a weekly basis with the best pool test kits possible.
8. Pool & Spa Chlorine Water Quality Test Kit
This home testing kit for your hot tub and spa will check for hardness, bromine, free chlorine, pH & total alkalinity. No sending in samples and waiting for results with this kit. You dip, wait a few seconds and compare your colors. The best part about this Pool and Spa test kit, it comes with 100 strips. You do not have to worry about how many you have used, messed up,or whatever the case may be. With these strips, they must be kept in a cool place and lid closed when not taking a strip out for use.
- Offers very quick results.
- Comes with 100 strips.
- Comes with a bonus Ebook
7. JNW Direct Pool & Spa Test Strips
This kit has been known for its high performance and satisfied customers. These strips test for total hardness, total chlorine, bromine, free chlorine, pH & total alkalinity. A lifetime money back guarentee is also a perk whrn it comes to these strips, so really what do you have to loose?
- Affordable Test Kit
- Extremely easy to use.
- Comes with 150 strips, meaning 150 test.
6. Water Test Kit
This kit test up to 14 different paraemeters, and is ideally used for home, business, laboroatories, and more. Although these strips are priced at the higher end it does test 14 different paraameters, the company backs their product 100 percent. Not only can you use these strips for your pool or spa, but you can use them in your aquarium, drinking water, hot tub, and well.
- FDA Approved
- Test over 14 different parameters.
- Can be used for more than testing just pools and spas.
5. HoneForest Hard Water Test Kit
An Amazon’s choice. It has been tested and provin that the expieration date of two years is accurate which gives customers longer periods to use the strips. The water hardiness is very easy to distinguish with brighter colors.
- Brighter colors for easier readings.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Upgraded color chart from green to red, easy to compare and distinguish.
- Total 100 strips for periodical test, and no need buy frequently.
- Accurate and Reliable.
4. Taylor Replacement Reagent FAS-DPD Refill Kit
Coming in at number 4 on our list is the refill kit. Allowing over 100 test to be run the Taylor Replacement Reagent also comes with a larger amount. Customers are agreeing that this tester is quick and acccuarte.
- Priced fairly low
- Larger portion.
3. Smart Test Pool and Spa Test Strips
These strips help you maintain your healthy water chemistry as they test for free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity, pH, total chlorine and total hardness. The strips are made to not bleed when comparing the colors so you get the most accurate result possible.
- No Bleed Test Strips
- Quick and Easy Results
2. Aquachek 561161 Swimming Pool White Salt Titrators Test Kit Strips
Although the Aquachek runs a bit higher on the priceline scale, this particular kit test for both total and free Chlorine. The test strip saves a lot of time testing for 7 paremters at once and getting results within seconds vs. minutes.
- Easy and quick Results.
- Test for both Total and Free Chlorine.
1. Poolmaster Smart Test Swimming Pool
Best Seller comes the Smart Test 4-Way for pools and spas. It is also the cheapest on this list. These test strips Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH.
- Cost of product is cheap.
- No Bleed pads for a more accurate reading.