Glass baby bottles are recommended for storing breast milk and baby formula. For a few decades, plastic baby bottles were popular. But it was discovered that the plastic materials contained dangerous chemicals. So, despite the inconveniences compared to lightweight plastic bottles, the current trend is toward glass bottles. Glass is inert; it neither absorbs nor expels chemicals into any liquids, making it safe for baby bottles.
Top Best Sellers in Glass Baby Bottles
- Top Best Sellers in Glass Baby Bottles
- 10. Born Free Breeze 9 oz. Glass Bottle, 2-Pack
- 9. Joovy Boob Glass Bottle, Clear, 8 Ounce
- 8. Philips Avent Glass Baby Bottle Sleeve, 4 Ounce
- 7. GoGlass Borosilicate 10 oz. Glass Baby Bottle BPA Free with Included Nipple and Sippy Cup Spout
- 6. Philips Avent Glass Baby Bottle Sleeve, 8 Ounce
- 5. Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle with Stage 2 Nipple
- 4. Evenflo Feeding Classic Glass Twist Bottles, 4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- 3. Evenflo Feeding Classic Glass Twist Bottles, 8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- 2. Lifefactory 4-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicon Sleeve and Stage 1 Nipple
- 1. Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottles, 4-Ounce (3 Pack)
- Related Posts:
10. Born Free Breeze 9 oz. Glass Bottle, 2-Pack
The ergonomic design of this glass bottle makes feeding time comfortable and relaxing. Born Free has created an attractive BPA-free 9 oz. baby bottle that is easy to clean and assemble. The ThermaSafe glass is resistant to rapid temperature changes. This makes warming up bottles full of cold formula easy. The anti-colic design helps baby swallow more liquid, and less air. Breast-feeding parents will appreciate the “Just Like Mom” BPA-free nipple system. Your little one will transition easier, from bottle-to-breast, compared to other nipple systems. This package contains two 9-oz bottles, two Level-2 medium-flow nipples, and two caps.
- Easy to clean
- Solid detergent may get trapped in nipple vent
9. Joovy Boob Glass Bottle, Clear, 8 Ounce
Joovy Boob’s unique design helps avoid nipple collapse while baby is nursing. This also encourages proper mouth position. The natural shape allows for easier transitions from breast-to-bottle and back. The clean-flow vented nipple assembly helps prevent leaks and swallowed air. If baby swallows less air, burping is easier and there’s less chance of colic. Glass bottles are also better for formula and fruit juice. They don’t stain, or absorb flavors and colors. Joovy Boob products have no BPAs, PVCs, phthalates, or lead which means less worry for parents. This set includes a Stage 2 Medium-flow nipple for infants 3+ months old.
- Non-slip silicon sleeve available separately
- Bottles are sensitive to temperature changes
8. Philips Avent Glass Baby Bottle Sleeve, 4 Ounce
Sometimes the bottle’s sleeve is as important as the bottle. Philips has produced a thoughtful solution to the challenge of slippery glass bottles. This 4-ounce bottle sleeve gives little fingers a better grip, so parents can relax a bit. If a bottle happens to fall, the fabric provides a degree of shock resistance to avoid breakage. This bottle sleeve also insulates the contents and is machine washable. It has a convenient side opening to view the bottle’s contents.
- Velcro closure
- Slips off easier than silicon sleeves
7. GoGlass Borosilicate 10 oz. Glass Baby Bottle BPA Free with Included Nipple and Sippy Cup Spout
GoGlass has produced a charming glass baby bottle made from high-quality borosilicate glass. Borosilicate glass baby bottles are more resistant to sudden temperature changes. The bottle has an adorable, orange, giraffe design that babies are sure to love. The nipple assembly, handle and base are all color-matched to the bottle. For older babies and toddlers, a textured handle attachment can work with the nipple or sippy cup. The snap-on cover also works with either assembly. The silicon base provides a protective cushion and non-slip surface.
- Available full-length silicon sleeve
- Measurement marks are not permanent
6. Philips Avent Glass Baby Bottle Sleeve, 8 Ounce
Philips makes useful, and attractive, fabric sleeves for glass baby bottles. Anyone who has handled a glass baby bottle full of formula understands the importance of getting a good grip on it. Image handling a squirmy baby at the same time. This 8-ounce bottle sleeve gives parents a more secure grip. With a Velcro closure, and a side opening to check content levels, this bottle sleeve is very convenient to use. The fabric provides a bit of shock resistance to help avoid accidents, and, at the same time, insulates the contents. It’s machine washable and doesn’t interfere with the nipple assembly. Smart parents keep a few of these on hand.
- Multiple colors
- Not completely flat base
5. Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle with Stage 2 Nipple
This glass baby bottle by Lifefactory holds 9-ounces of liquids. It comes with a colorful silicon sleeve which protects it from accidental bumps. The set contains a Stage-2 nipple appropriate for 3- to 6-month-old infants. Lifefactory manufactures both the bottle, and the polypropylene nipple assembly, in the U.S. They contain no BPAs, BPSs, or phthalates. The borosilicate glass resists breakage, caused by rapid temperature changes. Interchangeable with all LifeFactory nipples, the entire set is dishwasher safe. It’s also compatible with popular breast pump models. With a nubby texture and open design, the silicone sleeve improves your grip on the glass bottle.
- Measuring marks on sleeve
- Nipple assembly is not dishwasher safe
Other Topic: Top 10 Best Baby Bottles for Newborns 2018 Reviews
4. Evenflo Feeding Classic Glass Twist Bottles, 4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Evenflo is a well-respected manufacturer of baby products. They produce this set of six attractive glass baby bottles. The built-in twisted shape and raised lettering help provide a secure grip on the bottle. Made from tempered glass, these baby bottles are easy to clean and sterilize. Eco friendly glass bottles encourage recycling and sustainable consumption. The silicon nipple assembly is BPA-free. It also has micro air vents to equalize air pressure while baby is feeding.
- Nipple assembly is not dishwasher safe
3. Evenflo Feeding Classic Glass Twist Bottles, 8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Evenflo has been making baby products for decades. Their Classic Twist glass baby bottles have a surface texture that makes them easy to hold. Manufactured from tempered safety-glass, these larger, 8-ounce baby bottles are also eco-friendly. The silicon nipples have micro air vents that allow air to vent inwards during feedings. This prevents nipple collapse and colic. Made from silicon, the nipples are easy to clean and sterilize. The entire bottle, nipples and caps are BPA-free.
- Nipple assembly is not dishwasher safe
2. Lifefactory 4-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicon Sleeve and Stage 1 Nipple
This 4-ounce glass baby bottle by Lifefactory comes with a colorful silicon sleeve. The textured sleeve protects the bottle from impacts, and makes it easier to hold. This product comes with a Stage-1 nipple suitable for 0- to 3-month-old infants. Manufactured in the U.S., the bottle and nipple assembly are free from BPAs, BPSs, and phthalates. Lifefactory makes their baby bottles from borosilicate glass which resists rapid temperature fluctuations. They are dishwasher safe and attach to most breast pump models.
- Thermal-shock resistant
- Shoulder of bottle is difficult to clean
1. Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottles, 4-Ounce (3 Pack)
Philips has designed these 4-ounce glass baby bottles with wide, easy-to-clean necks. The borosilicate glass makes them resistant to drastic temperature changes. Designed like the human breast, Avent Natural nipples are wide and easy for babies to latch on to. They have a built-in, anti-colic venting system, so there are no extra parts to clean. This natural design lets babies easily switch from bottle-to-breast. This set of three bottles comes with three “newborn-flow” nipples and one cap.
- Advanced twin-valve venting system
- Nipple assembly may warp
Glass baby bottles are sometime considered superior to plastic bottles, but that is always a personal decision. There are pros and cons to each material, and there are a lot of options available. We hope this list provides some useful guidance on making the right choice for your little one.