A car security alarm is an electronic device that protects your vehicle from theft. Depending on its type, a car security alarm may function by sounding an alarm, disabling the car, hooting a vehicle’s horn or a combination of the features.
A good car security alarm system lets your arm or disarm your alarm remotely, has motion sensors that that can detect a suspicious entry, it may have glass sensors that prevent thieves who might break into your car through the window and many more features that will make your vehicle hard to steal.
Top Best Sellers in Car Security Alarms
10. Seeduck Car Alarm System Security with Keyless Entry
This is a three channel car alarm system that functions with a keyless entry system. The primary features of this security system include a double guard shock sensor, a loud siren, transmitters, blue-colored LED status indicator, an auxiliary output, and a starter kill stinger.
- Its comfort closure lets you close your car’s windows automatically.
- The alarm system’s auxiliary output helps you add some more features to your alarm system.
- Its loud siren alerts you whenever somebody tries to break into your car.
9. AUDIOVOX PRESTIGE remote car alarm security system
This car security system utilizes the state of the art safety features to protect your vehicle from being stolen. Some of the features include an intrusion alert with memory, shock sensor, a transmitter, and a parking light flasher.
- The alarm’s shock sensors raise a siren whenever an intruder wants to break into your car.
- AUDIOVOX PRESTIGE remote car alarm’s parking LED light serves as a visual deterrence to thieves.
8. New Prestige APS997E 2- Way LCD Remote Start and Car Alarm System
The New Prestige LCD remote start and car alarm system feature a programmed transmitter, a remote control, a glass mount antennae, a LED light, a parking meter count, a remote panic, an intrusion alert, and a door lock alert.
- It is compatible with many vehicle models.
- The system’s remote control allows you start your car a distance away
- Its remote start gives you more control of your vehicle while you are still a distance away.
7. Viper Responder LC3 Supercode SST car alarm system
This car security system from Viper is designed for fuel injected diesel and hybrid vehicles. The primary features of this car alarm system include a two-way remote transmitter, a SuperCode encryption protocol, a shock sensor, a weatherproof siren, a starter kill system, a vehicle recovery system, auxiliary systems, and a light parking flash.
- Its starter kill system shields your car from hot wiring car theft.
- The car security alarm‘s 120-decibel siren is loud enough to alert you whenever anyone tries to break into the car.
- Its auxiliary outputs let you attach more security features onto your security system.
6. Yeskom Vehicle Security Paging Car Alarm with a Remote Engine Start
The Yeskom Vehicle Security Paging car alarm system is equipped with an auxiliary output, an automatic window rolls up system, door sensors, a six-tone siren, an LCD that indicates the alarm status, a remote car engine starter, and a code hopping system.
- The alarm system has a loud siren.
- It has multiple interfaces that let you attach additional sensors
- Yeskom’s auxiliary output helps you expand the car alarm’s capabilities.
5. CompuSTAR cs700-AS Car Alarm and remote starter system
The Compustar system has a six-tone siren, shock sensors, an antenna, a transmitter with an inbuilt LED light, and a keyless entry car alarm system. Unlike some alarms that operate on specified car models, this universal model works well on all fuel injected car models.
- Its 120-decibel siren is loud enough to alert you and your neighbors just in case somebody is trying to break into your vehicle.
- The LED light in the sensor serves as a visual deterrence
- Its remote starter gives you the freedom to get your vehicle warmed up or cooled down remotely.
4. Crimestopper SP-101 Deluxe 1-Way car alarm with a keyless entry system
This is an entry level security system with a shock sensor, a single tone siren, a double unlock pulse, an emergency override feature, slim style transmitters, a starter kill output system, and a keyless entry system.
- The shock sensor sounds an alarm when it detects an impact.
- Crimestopper’s starter kill output systems prevent thieves from stealing your car through hot wiring.
- It is an easy-to-install car security alarm system.
3. Viper 350 Plus 3105V 1-Way Car Alarm Keyless Entry
This car alarm system from Viper features a FailSafe starter kill system, a shock sensor with warning chips, a panic alarm system, a blue status LED light, a GPS tracking system, and a loud siren.
- The bright blue status light serves as a visual deterrence.
- Its Failsafe starter kill system prevents thieves who might get away with your car through hot wiring.
- You can adjust the alarm’s shock sensors to minimize false alarms.
This advanced security system kit features a LED status indicator, transmitters, a sensitive impact detector, and a two tone siren. Furthermore, this system allows you to extend your car’s safety capability by adding additional features like keyless entry and window roll up features.
- The LED status indicator serves as a visual deterrence to scare away thieves.
- Its anti-car jack features help secure your vehicle from thieves who try to steal your vehicle through hot wiring.
- Its 120-decibel alarm is loud enough to alert you during a burglary attempt.
1. Avital 3100LX 3-Channel Keyless entry car Alarm
This three channel keyless entry system features a red-colored status indicator, a dome light supervision, a three button transmitter, and a light parking flash. Furthermore, the keyless entry car alarm has a Failsafe starter kill. You can control it remotely.
- Its bright red LED flash serves as a visual deterrence.
- The car security alarm’s Failsafe starter kill prevents theft through hot wiring.